Options

Celebs iClouds hacked

Comments

• Options
    Flash525Flash525 Posts: 8,862
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    They really do seem to be an angry and jealous lot.
    It's probably a group of large, incapable men, in basements, who hate the world.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flash525 wrote: »
    It's probably a group of large, incapable men, in basements, who hate the world.

Maybe. It could also be jealous women who hate the fact that this very good looking lass has spoken out against inequality towards women.
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Maybe. It could also be jealous women who hate the fact that this very good looking lass has spoken out against inequality towards women.

I found it another thing to add to the list of why I think she's wonderful.
  • Options
    PointyPointy Posts: 1,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They're probably more likely normal everyday guys who expose their dark side via the internet.
  • Options
    Ba Na NaBa Na Na Posts: 1,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think they have anything of Emma - her name wasn't on the list. I'm sure they only said they would 'release' her pics after she made her UN speech.
  • Options
    DxfatassDxfatass Posts: 726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whedonite wrote: »
    http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/91231705.html

“It is real and going to happen this weekend. That feminist bitch Emma is going to show the world she is as much of a **** as any woman.”

“in a documentary about the royal family and the media, she was included explained how the paparazzi were hunting her down for upskirt pics and etc, they where waiting patiently for her 18th birthday to hit so they could act like shameless savages , and when it hit, so they did , they laid down on the floor in the streets and such to snap photos of her…
    she is a delicate flower and it is time for her fans to see her in full bloom, unlike your shitty cow tit attention **** there”

“she makes stupid feminist speeches at UN, and now her nudes will be online, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH”

Disgusting. All she did was speak about gender equality.

Utterly depressing, isn't it? >:(

I'd also doubt they actually have anything on her - I wouldn't be surprised if it's a bluff to try to worry her, but from the speech she gave, I don't get the impression she's easily scared.
  • Options
    stvn758stvn758 Posts: 19,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It looks like a 4 Chan wind up, already made the papers. Not expecting a hoard of Emma selfies this weekend.
  • Options
    chloedancerchloedancer Posts: 6,486
    Forum Member
    Ba Na Na wrote: »
    I don't think they have anything of Emma - her name wasn't on the list. I'm sure they only said they would 'release' her pics after she made her UN speech.

Is the BIB correct? I really hope so, but would they risk looking like idiots making idle threats? I guess people will find out in 7 hours.Well,i wont,ill be sleeping.:)
  • Options
    gold2040gold2040 Posts: 3,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is the BIB correct? I really hope so, but would they risk looking like idiots making idle threats? I guess people will find out in 7 hours.Well,i wont,ill be sleeping.:)
    Checked the list from my source, and yeah, wasn't on it seemingly
  • Options
    MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, in that case, I stand corrected. I am curious why they're doing stages though, what purpose does it serve?

Surprised there's more of Lawrence though, thought that was it.

The hackers grabbed everything they could get their hands on before the first big picture release. They had everything then. They released it, it went public and the FBI got involved so they went into hiding until things cooled down. Now after covering their tracks this past weekend gone by they released another huge load of pics/vids and are putting the pictures out in stages now. It's rumoured the next big release will be this weekend on the 27th and Emma Watson is the alleged target.

It doesn't matter if anyone who was hacked has changed their Apple security settings because the hackers already have what they wanted.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't really know what to believe. Was iCloud hacked? Or was it individual iCloud accounts hacked? Apple suggested that it was just individual accounts rather than the iCloud itself.

If it was individual accounts, people with sensitive materials should be changing their passwords. If the hackers had hacked into Emma's account, they would have grabbed what they wanted. These hackers don't need a reason to release these pictures. They are going to regardless.
  • Options
    bottleofbestbottleofbest Posts: 8,026
    Forum Member
    Now there's stills online of Taylor Swift, topless and having sex. Is there no shame to these f*****g hackers?
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ultimatums wrote: »
    I don't really know what to believe. Was iCloud hacked? Or was it individual iCloud accounts hacked? Apple suggested that it was just individual accounts rather than the iCloud itself

I think Apple would certainly not want anything to damage their brand awareness so I've no reason to think they've lied about iCloud itself not being hacked. The belief is that the accounts were breached due to poor choice of passwords and social engineering.
  • Options
    PointyPointy Posts: 1,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now there's stills online of Taylor Swift, topless and having sex. Is there no shame to these f*****g hackers?

They're probably fakes...
  • Options
    pete137pete137 Posts: 18,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

These arent real.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    whilst its out of order what the hackers have done and i dont agree with it, i cant wait to see emma watson. roll on midnight friday !!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whilst its out of order what the hackers have done and i dont agree with it, i cant wait to see emma watson. roll on midnight friday !!
    :D:D:D
  • Options
    WhedoniteWhedonite Posts: 29,243
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So you've seen what the hackers have written all because Emma stands for gender equality and yet you would still view the stolen pictures?

It's not really funny anymore. Not that it ever was, but with this new threat being as disgustingly misogynistic as it was, I don't know how people can support it in any way, which is basically what you're doing by viewing stolen pictures. You must have a complete lack of respect for Emma as a person to view those pictures.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    So you've seen what the hackers have written all because Emma stands for gender equality and yet you would still view the stolen pictures?

It's not really funny anymore. Not that it ever was, but with this new threat being as disgustingly misogynistic as it was, I don't know how people can support it in any way, which is basically what you're doing by viewing stolen pictures. You must have a complete lack of respect for Emma as a person to view those pictures.
    no, like i said its out of order.what they said was terrible, i respect her, she is 1 hell of a woman,i fancy her and want to see her naked.end of
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Welcome to the internetz
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    no, like i said its out of order.what they said was terrible, i respect her, she is 1 hell of a woman,i fancy her and want to see her naked.end of

These people called Emma a **** and a bitch for being a feminist and you're going to view the pictures they stole from her? Wow, I'd hate to know how you treat people you don't respect.
  • Options
    Rich_LRich_L Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    It's not fappening anymore :(
  • Options
    MaxatoriaMaxatoria Posts: 17,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    These people called Emma a **** and a bitch for being a feminist and you're going to view the pictures they stole from her? Wow, I'd hate to know how you treat people you don't respect.

All this is is just a bunch of 4chan trolls trolling SJW's and getting national exposure for their lulz, theres been a 4chan v's reddits SJW's going off and on for a while now and the fappening has given the trolls plenty of ammo but its hard to tell who's who as everyone is trying to out troll the trolls and its turning into a bit of a cannibal feeding frenzy
  • Options
    Ed R.MarleyEd R.Marley Posts: 9,157
    Forum Member

No she doesn't. She's just another mouthy feminist.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No she doesn't. She's just another mouthy feminist.

What evidence do you have to support this? The threats were in direct response to Emma's UN speech, which was about gender equality.