• Options
    detroit citydetroit city Posts: 3,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    terrible excuse for a human being
  • Options
    fischfisch Posts: 9,684
    Forum Member
    What is the matter with you people he was one of the best house mates ever Stirred it up and was brilliant at humour.
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loved the way the crowd shouted bully lol.:D:D:D
  • Options
    Jo MarchJo March Posts: 9,256
    Forum Member
    jules1000 wrote: »
    Even in interview. Vile man .
    Isn't he just!... ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh.>:(>:(>:(
  • Options
    Moomin STFCMoomin STFC Posts: 4,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently all his rudeness was humour.
    Who knew?
  • Options
    _Matt_Matt Posts: 318
    Forum Member
    James was brilliant value as a housemate. He constantly made the show entertaining, despite being an awful individual. He's exactly the sort of housemate that makes the show great.
  • Options
    jules1000jules1000 Posts: 10,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fisch wrote: »
    What is the matter with you people he was one of the best house mates ever Stirred it up and was brilliant at humour.

Perhaps but a very nasty piece of work who couldn't give a **** about anyone other than himself.
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    He was a damn site more exciting to watch than audley or gary!
  • Options
    gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He Came Across Very Bitter Didnt He. Good Entertainment Glad He Didnt Win Though.
  • Options
    quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was brilliant and should have been second, bully my arse. Congrats to Gary, He deserved his win. Brilliant CBB, really enjoyed it.
  • Options
    FacechildFacechild Posts: 1,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Extremely unlikable. Shame.
  • Options
    SolarSailSolarSail Posts: 7,704
    Forum Member
    Desperate attempt for some kind of bad boy TV role that seems to have imploded and bitten him on the arse.
    Good.

Hope never to see him again.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 238
    Forum Member

James needs to learn some manners . His humour is certainly not my brand of humour.
  • Options
    KatraKatra Posts: 272
    Forum Member
    His poor wife looked mortified when he was being interviewed.
  • Options
    Dilly DaydreamDilly Daydream Posts: 6,176
    Forum Member

Humour? Humour? there was nothing even remotely humourous about his evil bile.

Rotten to the core and no self awareness whatsoever. I would quite happily have gone through my life never knowing who he was.
  • Options
    jules1000jules1000 Posts: 10,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gentleguy wrote: »
    He Came Across Very Bitter Didnt He. Good Entertainment Glad He Didnt Win Though.

This....Some people can play the game some people are just nasty *******.. He is the latter and I really don't like him.
  • Options
    Skip65Skip65 Posts: 1,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only good thing is whatever chance he had of any tv career just went down the plug hole. If you don't like me f--k them. Lovely ,now I know why the BBC binned him.
  • Options
    riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He made a complete tit of himself when he had to speak for himself without his little posse to back him up! He says he doesn't take himself too seriously, well it's obvious to me anyway, that the opposite is true. He takes himself way too seriously, and it presents itself as the mean spiteful bitchy little brat that he is! Delighted he didn't even come second and the 2 people he dislikes the most were the ones to beat him :D
  • Options
    bbfiveneverbbfivenever Posts: 1,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's humour in things he does with those he likes but bile in everything with Gary and Audley.

The most serious one in there and wound up more than anyone else.

He's needs to see a shrink as he has serious issues.
  • Options
    MamTorMamTor Posts: 735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He looked really put out and angry. LOL
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 120
    Forum Member
    Honestly, what is his problem? Completely delusional. Calling Gary rude when he was the rudest one there. Saying others took themselves too seriously, but that was him. Such a tit.
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He made a complete tit of himself when he had to speak for himself without his little posse to back him up! He says he doesn't take himself too seriously, well it's obvious to me anyway, that the opposite is true. He takes himself way too seriously, and it presents itself as the mean spiteful bitchy little brat that he is! Delighted he didn't even come second and the 2 people he dislikes the most were the ones to beat him :D

Well said riverside, you are spot on. Hope you are well. :)

Well at least the good guys won this time. What a massive relief. I have faith in the British public once again. Not sure who voted for James though!