Strictly Come Dancing...'it takes two'..chat thread.. (Part 10)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,717
Administrator
This is a continuation of http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1380875
Karen Hardy to be judge! Lets start a petition... :-p

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Karen is absolutely brill. Her analysis is the highlight of my week on ITT though I always enjoy Craig too.
  • stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Would love Karen to be a judge. Apart from Craig, she seems to be the only one that really watches the dances with a critical eye and judges accordingly!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SheShe wrote: »
    Karen is absolutely brill. Her analysis is the highlight of my week on ITT though I always enjoy Craig too.
    Would love Karen to be a judge. Apart from Craig, she seems to be the only one that really watches the dances with a critical eye and judges accordingly!

Who would we chuck? Bruno, Len and Alesha are rivaling each other on levels of craziness right now...
  • SaraV1308SaraV1308 Posts: 9,760
    Forum Member
    Posting to add this new part to my subscriptions.
    Looking forward to seeing what fun Erin can have with THAT MACHINE later!... and just how Claudia intends to sabatage it.
  • stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who would we chuck? Bruno, Len and Alesha are rivaling each other on levels of craziness right now...

Ah..I see the problem!;)

Well splitting up Bruno and Alesha might help as they seem to miraculously mark the same!

I suppose it has to be Alesha as she is not and never has been a professional dancer or choreographer
  • StrictlyRedStrictlyRed Posts: 12,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SaraV1308 wrote: »
    Looking forward to seeing what fun Erin can have with THAT MACHINE later!... and just how Claudia intends to sabatage it.

Erin was BRILLIANT with that machine last week...............and equally good at dismissing Claudia's dislike of it:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah..I see the problem!;)

Well splitting up Bruno and Alesha might help as they seem to miraculously mark the same!

I suppose it has to be Alesha as she is not and never has been a professional dancer or choreographer

Yes I think this is the right choice. Toss up between Bruno and Alesha...think your right with Alesha though!
  • Mystical123Mystical123 Posts: 15,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Usually I would say Bruno or Alesha - he annoys me and she lost all my respect with her non-explanation of her mark for Scott last weekend.

But Len's nonsense marking of Kara and his rudeness to Aliona puts him in pole position to be dumped in my book. I'd replace all 3 of them if possible, with Karen, Camilla and AN Other.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Usually I would say Bruno or Alesha - he annoys me and she lost all my respect with her non-explanation of her mark for Scott last weekend.

But Len's nonsense marking of Kara and his rudeness to Aliona puts him in pole position to be dumped in my book. I'd replace all 3 of them if possible, with Karen, Camilla and AN Other.

Yes i would chuck all three too, with Karen, Camilla and...we'd need a guy!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,411
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes i would chuck all three too, with Karen, Camilla and...we'd need a guy!

Ian! I think he'd be great :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kitty_koo wrote: »
    Ian! I think he'd be great :D

Genius :-)
  • trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SaraV1308 wrote: »

I literally can't wait. :D
  • cath99cath99 Posts: 6,826
    Forum Member
    I literally can't wait. :D

:D Me neither!
  • BuddyBontheNetBuddyBontheNet Posts: 28,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Help!

I usually watch on iPlayer and post on here, but iPlayer says it is off air? Can someone see if they can get live TV on iPlayer please?
  • salsamegsalsameg Posts: 1,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Help!

I usually watch on iPlayer and post on here, but iPlayer says it is off air? Can someone see if they can get live TV on iPlayer please?

Says off air on mine too.
  • jiver51jiver51 Posts: 848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Help!

you can go to www.catchuptv.com and see it live, hope this helps
  • BuddyBontheNetBuddyBontheNet Posts: 28,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks. I'll move to the front room then where the TV is! :D
  • danishdancerdanishdancer Posts: 269
    Forum Member
    Help!

Hi, it's a bit long winded but I went to the screen where it lists every show shown for the day, selected today and it gave the option to watch live. Mine was the same on the front screen though, saying off air. Hope this makes sense!
  • JukeJiveJukeJive Posts: 1,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Help!

Well, I'm watching Eggheads if that helps. I don't usually watch on line, but it's up.
  • andrewj123andrewj123 Posts: 709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening! Can't wait for Erin!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    salsameg wrote: »
    Says off air on mine too.

Salsameg, I'm literally watching Eggheads, something I never do. Just tested it for Buddy. It's on air.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am now off to watch it on TV.
  • salsamegsalsameg Posts: 1,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JukeJive wrote: »
    Salsameg, I'm literally watching Eggheads, something I never do. Just tested it for Buddy. It's on air.

Got it thanks,luckily no CJ today.
  • jiver51jiver51 Posts: 848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening All, Looking Forward to tonights rematch
  • AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Hear hear!:)

Good evening folks.
This discussion has been closed.