Corrie - Todd's storyline

Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pq--BmCeYiE

Some powerful scenes coming up for Todd! I think Bruno will be brilliant.

Comments

• Louise_HartLouise_Hart Posts: 3,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pq--BmCeYiE

Some powerful scenes coming up for Todd! I think Bruno will be brilliant.

Got no sympathy for him at all!

The stuff with Steave looks interesting.
  • jude007jude007 Posts: 2,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really liked Todd in his original stint, though he has of course been Blackburned on his return.

His storyline does look good, though I am not too keen on "this getting Revenge on his family".

His being scarred should be enough of a storyline, but of course Blackburn seems to get carried away.

Not too fussed on the Steve storyline, mainly because it will involve Michele
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jude007 wrote: »
    I really liked Todd in his original stint, though he has of course been Blackburned on his return.

His storyline does look good, though I am not too keen on "this getting Revenge on his family".

His being scarred should be enough of a storyline, but of course Blackburn seems to get carried away.

I know:confused: they didn't beat him up and scar his precious face?>:(
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have never liked Todd Grimshaw. He's always been a nasty piece of work.
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s3/coronation-street/news/a607997/coronation-streets-bruno-langley-todd-wont-deal-with-attack-well.html#~oUL5Rgt8c2pstN

Bruno is lovely!

It's very interesting that Bruno won't say if he knows what happened to Todd in London - maybe it's a bigger storyline than first thought?
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,778
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    No sympathy for Todd whatsoever.
  • broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Very interested in Todd

Hope he gets revenge on the Grimshaws. Wreaks revenge by screwing Seans new priest.
  • Dean_FranceDean_France Posts: 471
    Forum Member
    He doesn't deserve that. But he does deserve something for all the heartache he has caused.

I am just happy it involves the Grimshaws, Tony Stewart and Tracy Barlow. Amazing dynamics there.
  • broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ~To be honest the Grimshaws have been little shits over this Todd business - Eileen throwing him out was the worse thing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ~To be honest the Grimshaws have been little shits over this Todd business - Eileen throwing him out was the worse thing.

He deserved it all though!
  • david_leewarddavid_leeward Posts: 2,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jude007 wrote: »

He hasn't been "black burned" at all!
    Before he come back he told them he wanted the character to be a changed person. And as you can see... He cirtenly has.
  • Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    I don’t know why but I still like the character of Todd even though he has been a horrid swine.

I could be wrong but I just see something very vulnerable about him as though he has been incredibly hurt (London?) and is hitting out at the world….I realise that this is no excuse for his behaviour and the nasty way he has treated people though.

This SL should be interesting but I’m not looking forward to seeing Todd hurt.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lucy Lou wrote: »
    I don’t know why but I still like the character of Todd even though he has been a horrid swine.

I could be wrong but I just see something very vulnerable about him as though he has been incredibly hurt (London?) and is hitting out at the world….I realise that this is no excuse for his behaviour and the nasty way he has treated people though.

This SL should be interesting but I’m not looking forward to seeing Todd hurt.

BIB: I completely agree. There has always been small amounts of vulnerability with Todd even though he's done some mean things. He could have done a lot worse though!
    Could Todd's time in London be the major storyline rather than [only] his facial injury?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm looking forward to tonight's episode as we'll finally see Todd have his own storyline!
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,778
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm looking forward to tonight's episode as we'll finally see Todd have his own storyline!

So am I.

As much as I dislike Todd, Bruno plays him very well. Without his good performance, I wouldn't care one way or the other about the character. Bruno makes him believable. :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    So am I.

As much as I dislike Todd, Bruno plays him very well. Without his good performance, I wouldn't care one way or the other about the character. Bruno makes him believable. :cool:

I agree, Todd gives him that vulnerability.
  • GrannyGruntbuckGrannyGruntbuck Posts: 3,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was hoping that the character would be beaten to death, not just given a little scar on his face.

Very disappointed!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm surprised that it hasn't dominated the last few episodes - just a few scenes here and there.
  • Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member
    I was hoping that the character would be beaten to death, not just given a little scar on his face.

Very disappointed!

LOL I can't stand Toad. He's a smarmy underhand little creep. I'm glad he got a well needed slap. Not that I agree with violence in real life I should add!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really like Todd. Yes he's done so horrible things, but there are characters that have done much worse. There are also still things to come out about his time in London and that is supposed to shed some light on his character change.
    Forum Member
    I really like Todd. Yes he's done so horrible things, but there are characters that have done much worse. There are also still things to come out about his time in London and that is supposed to shed some light on his character change.

BIB That sounds interesting. I'd like to hear about his time in London even though I love to hate him...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pink_Smurf wrote: »
    BIB That sounds interesting. I'd like to hear about his time in London even though I love to hate him...

Yeh something major must have happened because within the space of about 18 months he completely changed.
  • Janet PlankJanet Plank Posts: 10,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't understand Todd's anguish about the scar that he will have on his face, Some young men pay to have one put on their face as a badge of honour; and he got it for nothing.
    Forum Member
    I don't understand Todd's anguish about the scar that he will have on his face, Some young men pay to have one put on their face as a badge of honour; and he got it for nothing.

LOL There are some thickos who ask others to scar them so they can "look hard" to their mates. Toad is a pretty boy though so he'll be devastated.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm surprised that he seems to have disappeared....is he still watching the box set?!!