Options

Man United Supporters Thread (Part 27)

Comments

• Options
    Cantona07Cantona07 Posts: 56,910
    Forum Member

Except to say wasn't Luis Suarez fantastic tonight - and I hope City win on Monday. No offence like :)

Well thats 2 pages of my work ****ed in one sentence.
  • Options
    Richie1001Richie1001 Posts: 8,217
    Forum Member
    Except to say wasn't Luis Suarez fantastic tonight - and I hope City win on Monday. No offence like :)
    Cantona07 wrote: »

Oh Alan! You were so close!!! :o :eek:

Next time.. Stop one sentance sooner!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Richie1001 wrote: »
    Oh Alan! You were so close!!! :o :eek:

Next time.. Stop one sentance sooner!!

I give up.

I might as well just call you a ****, hit the alert button and work on my chant involving the rhyming of............actually never mind!
  • Options
    batdude_uk1batdude_uk1 Posts: 78,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone remember the good old days, when it was just United fans that posted in here?!

Ahh the memories! :D:D;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I give up.

I might as well just call you a ****, hit the alert button and work on my chant involving the rhyming of............actually never mind!

Hey! Don't call me a ****!!! I'm innocent on this one!

Although I do like rhymes!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Jesus suffering ****!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ermm... ****?...
  • Options
    alancrackeralancracker Posts: 5,280
    Forum Member

Humour?

Banter?

We can do that can't we!! - honestly I have no real prob taking it if its tongue in cheek as that last sentence clearly was so hopefully people can have a smile - and maybe a go back at me - go on 'Kenny clown', 'Luis racist' - you know you want to!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hey! Don't call me a ****!!! I'm innocent on this one!

Although I do like rhymes!

I know.I wasn't calling you a **** , i was just showing what a waste of time it is!

I'll just post in whatever bloody thread i want to and try to avoid being banned by anyone.

I was totally behind Alan there as my posts will show and then he goes and makes a complete Donald Duck of the whole thing.

Sod it!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I know.I wasn't calling you a **** , i was just showing what a waste of time it is!

I'll just post in whatever bloody thread i want to and try to avoid being banned by anyone.

I was totally behind Alan there as my posts will show and then he goes and makes a complete Donald Duck of the whole thing.

Sod it!

I know! I probably should have added some form of smiley face! I know your posting style well enough to know that if I offend you I'll bloody well know it!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I like Alancracker. There, I've said it.

He posts stuff i totally disagree with and he is on the extreme of Liverpool support but you can argue the toss with him without him resorting to hitting the "ban" button. Thats no bad thing.

I like talking/discussing with Liverpool fans about their club cos its such a hot-potato right now. Its cool to be able to do that without thinking a holiday is imminent which seems to be the case a lot of the time in the past on that thread.

Thanks for this btw - and honestly if the last sentence bit upset you or anyone else - and there is no indication it did really - but if it did I apologise.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Humour?

Banter?

We can do that can't we!! - honestly I have no real prob taking it if its tongue in cheek as that last sentence clearly was so hopefully people can have a smile - and maybe a go back at me - go on 'Kenny clown', 'Luis racist' - you know you want to!!

Edit: grr.
  • Options
    skimminstonesskimminstones Posts: 8,403
    Forum Member
    Bloody hell, you ranted for weeks about the thread that called Kenny a clown in the title. Now its humour?!!!

Im done with this.

I just look like a complete **** now for defending you.]
    Yes you do, You know cantona, sometimes i question whether you are actually a united fan at all. You certainly dont come across what in my view being a united supporter is all about

:p
  • Options
    BomoLadBomoLad Posts: 17,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have no idea what's going on.
  • Options
    Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So want to bash the berties on Monday Night. :p

Who else hates having to play another Monday Night match, takes forever for the match to come round

Can see us playing many more Monday matches next season.:mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    BomoLad wrote: »
    I have no idea what's going on.

I find that a nice way to go through life at times!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So want to bash the berties on Monday Night. :p

Who else hates having to play another Monday Night match, takes forever for the match to come round

Can see us playing many more Monday matches next season.:mad:

We only play Monday because we've been so atrocious in Europe this year
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I find that a nice way to go through life at times!

Well my OH bought me a kindle this week. Isn't that nice? It's the cheapest one their is but I didn't have the heard to be disappointed. It's coming Monday. Amazon have dispatched it already. They sent me an email the moment it happened. They assume I'm pedantic like that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes you do, You know cantona, sometimes i question whether you are actually a united fan at all. You certainly dont come across what in my view being a united supporter is all about

:p

Thats a wee bit on the edge. Do i respond to the first para or the bit at the end?!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well my OH bought me a kindle this week. Isn't that nice? It's the cheapest one their is but I didn't have the heard to be disappointed. It's coming Monday. Amazon have dispatched it already. They sent me an email the moment it happened. They assume I'm pedantic like that.

For what little it's worth I got a kindle recently (birthday present) and I bloody love it! No one sent me an email though...:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thats a wee bit on the edge. Do i respond to the first para or the bit at the end?!

Go for the massive gap in the middle.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For what little it's worth I got a kindle recently (birthday present) and I bloody love it! No one sent me an email though...:(

Well a lot of the books are only a quid or just over. All of Charles Dickins, Mark Twain, Shakespeare etc.

I think I'm being hinted at to be more cultured. Thinking about it a Kindle is such a patronising present. Like driving lessons. It says 'you've failed in life somehow'. In the old days people used to say this with plastic surgery vouchers.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well I'll say it but to me Cantona is a great MUFC fan and DS poster - hiss trengths imo are being able to put the MUFC view in other than the MUFC forums in a respectful way and to discuss thoughtfully other football issues - and I honestly do not get this reaction to my attempt at humour at the end of my post.

Yes maybe it was poor humour as you will all know what i think about the Kenny clown and Luis racist issues but I was prepared to almost laugh at myself by the comments.

Again I will repeat that it was a joke, a joke - OK? but if it was inappropriate I obviously apologise unreservedly
  • Options
    SSReportersSSReporters Posts: 9,538
    Forum Member
    Is it common in your country to use four asterisk signs as a form of insult? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Go for the massive gap in the middle.

Thats too much to aim for! :D

Im not really arsed either way tbh.
This discussion has been closed.