Options

Gary, Cheryl, Sharon and Louis on the panel for 2013

Comments

• Options
    Since YesterdaySince Yesterday Posts: 5,051
    Forum Member
    Tulisa is hardly Snow White. Belonged to a violent gang who would snatch handbags, lost her virginity at 14 (nearly lost it at 12) - these are her words from her book.
    But she has a vocabulary, and at least some semblance of talent. That's Ms Tweedy on the ropes already.
    Simon and Dannii coped ok ;)
    Dannii's a reformed botox abuser. Sharon is 87% wax.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 72
    Forum Member
    4troy7 wrote: »
    I think that would be a great panel seen a lot of love for Sharon and Cheryl on twitter tonight think a lot of people miss them .

:D You must be joking! Sharnon is a washed out old never-been and Cheryl is only there to increase ehr own stock. They are both vacuous talentless nobodys and the only people that miss them on the show are their bank managers.
    Awful people! :D
  • Options
    GeorgeMarshGeorgeMarsh Posts: 1,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sharon is vile but she would be quite interesting but I would like Mel B, Tulisa, Sharon and Louis.
  • Options
    Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Both vile. No thanks.
  • Options
    Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But she has a vocabulary, and at least some semblance of talent. That's Ms Tweedy on the ropes already.

Dannii's a reformed botox abuser. Sharon is 87% wax.

Oh, that's ok then, she can speak proper innit? Forget about her grubby little past.

As for talent, she's only marginally better than Tweedy. She's crap live for starters, and her last 2 singles were abysmal.

Dannii a reformed botox abuser lol. What about the rhinoplasty and boob job? And she was full of botox during her first 2 years as X Factor judge, just like Sharon.
  • Options
    21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    I'd rather Sharon, Gary, Mel B and Louis. Or would that be too much Crazy?
  • Options
    Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D You must be joking! Sharnon is a washed out old never-been and Cheryl is only there to increase ehr own stock. They are both vacuous talentless nobodys and the only people that miss them on the show are their bank managers.
    Awful people! :D

Shows how much you know about her :o
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Satanel wrote: »
    That would be an amazing panel.

I like this idea too:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yes to sharon, no to cheryl. massive yes to mel b!
  • Options
    E05297535E05297535 Posts: 5,602
    Forum Member
    Rather Gary, Mel B, Kelly and louis at a push!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    E05297535 wrote: »
    Rather Gary, Mel B, Kelly and louis at a push!!

Only if Mel B said "What the f--k are you on about!" to Kelly. :p

Kelly ruined her chances when she went off "sick".:o
  • Options
    SatnavvySatnavvy Posts: 5,211
    Forum Member
    I tink it would be ****ing shit
  • Options
    Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member
    If it was the last series with it being Series 10 then YES! it would be like The X Factor: Ultimate Judges :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 378
    Forum Member
    Louis, Gary, Simon and Mel B. Cowell should come back and sort the show out.
  • Options
    Since YesterdaySince Yesterday Posts: 5,051
    Forum Member
    Oh, that's ok then, she can speak proper innit?

Forget about her grubby little past.

As for talent, she's only marginally better than Tweedy. She's crap live for starters, and her last 2 singles were abysmal.

Dannii a reformed botox abuser lol. What about the rhinoplasty and boob job?

And she was full of botox during her first 2 years as X Factor judge, just like Sharon.
    No dear, I said she has a vocabulary.

It's a singing contest, not a finishing school.

She's light years ahead of Cheryl in that department. x3.

Hardly recent. Sharon infamously has her face remodelled for every TV series she appears on.

Sorry. I was under the impression that quoting a post suggested it had actually been read into the bargain. I seem to be confused on the likelihood of botox 'melting', too. Oh deary me.
  • Options
    PunksNotDeadPunksNotDead Posts: 21,298
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd rather have Mr Blobby on the panel :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Winchester LadyWinchester Lady Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gary, Louis, Cheryl - yes. Sharon, NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! She brought her little dog to one show, tipped water over Louis, tonight tore up something, so childish and fake.
  • Options
    KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like the sound of this panel.
  • Options
    gpkgpk Posts: 10,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sharon would be the one most willing to return, judging her own comments on that article. to be fair to sharon, i really liked her in that role and she was great for the show initially. she was so dramatic and a perfect `hate figure`.:D

cheryl seemed happy enough to be there with gary, but she also seemed happy not to be involved in the process beyond that. despite rumours of a return, i am surprised they couldnt even get dannii involved at the judges houses stage. she would have been good helping louis and sharon has already done this stage with louis before. i guess dannii really has moved on, along with kelly no doubt.

i would agree that the panel is still not perfect, but i dont think it would be a good idea to bring back any of the former judges individually apart from simon. unless of course, they could bring back simon, cheryl and dannii together with louis.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 209
    Forum Member
    Sack Cheryl and put in Dannii instead and I could tolerate that panel.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,945
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i would watch it. the panel as it currently is is terminally dull - gary, cheryl, sharon, louis would have a hell of a lot more chemistry and you've got 4 strong personalities pertaining to each of the character role's they're supposed to play.

there would of course still be people unhappy with it, but imho it sounds quite strong and infinately better than what we've got. nicole (so far) and tulisa are terrible....
  • Options
    garbage456garbage456 Posts: 8,225
    Forum Member
    cheryl no

sharon no

louis no

gary yes

Tulissa yes

Danni Yes

Geri / Mel B yes
  • Options
    BogzBogz Posts: 1,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So, the show is dying and people want to bring the old judges back.

Bad idea.

How about making the show about the singers, and less about the judges egos?
  • Options
    PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gpk wrote: »
    cheryl seemed happy enough to be there with gary, but she also seemed happy not to be involved in the process beyond that.

^ this was the thing that came across to me. It was like Cheryl was only there to be seen, she didn't offer anything else. Although, she was definitely better than Tinie - he was a waste of space :sleep:

After last night, I'd like to see Sharon return. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    4troy7 wrote: »
    I think that would be a great panel seen a lot of love for Sharon and Cheryl on twitter tonight think a lot of people miss them .

i said i missed Cheryl being on the panel in another thread..And some poster on here gave a :yawn: reply :rolleyes: