The Niamh Perry Appreciation Thread

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,718
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watched her exit interview again

i like the bit at the end "i feel like i can conquer the world - so i'm gonna" :)
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just watched Niamh's exit interview, and she seems so lovely! I especially liked the ending. I'm sure we'll be seeing her in something very soon, so don't worry Niamh fans :)

Also, did anyone else notice a more English accent creeping in a few times, on some words?

Didn't notice it the first time, but I just watched it again and you're right :)

Oh I just love the end; "so I'm gonna!", very sweet. She does seem so lovely and just a very gracious exit, doesn't seem to down about leaving so I'm happy about that!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,818
    Forum Member
    it wouldnt open for me, but then i went all into the video section, nancy natter and found it from there and it worked - niamhs sister = sad :(

Ciara seems really hacked off, and i dont blame her. Niamh did do what she was asked, was one of the best, and was the better singer in the sing-off :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xxlouxx wrote: »
    Ciara seems really hacked off, and i dont blame her. Niamh did do what she was asked, was one of the best, and was the better singer in the sing-off :mad:

oh is that her sisters name?
    wondered who you were talking about at 1st
  • Golden anemoneGolden anemone Posts: 1,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it wouldnt open for me, but then i went all into the video section, nancy natter and found it from there and it worked - niamhs sister = sad :(

Thank you sassysteph90, that worked great. I know what you mean. Great big sister support, she was cheering her on every week without fail.

I've just been looking again at Niamh's ALAHNM. Did anyone else notice that characteristic nod at the end, love it. She hasn't lost "her Niamh" in IDA.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you sassysteph90, that worked great. I know what you mean. Great big sister support, she was cheering her on every week without fail.

I've just been looking again at Niamh's ALAHNM. Did anyone else notice that characteristic nod at the end, love it. She hasn't lost "her Niamh" in IDA.

it was like a "have that" nod - but in a nice way
    Forum Member

yup :D loved that it was exactly like Can't Take That Away... "F**k u bitches, I should so still be in this competition"

Although Niamh's too polite to be rude :p;)

OMG watched exit interview again, her cheery attitude actually makes me quite emotional. Always well up when she says "The Nancy Bubble has burst" :(:(

LOVE her laugh btw :p so infectious! :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yup :D loved that it was exactly like Can't Take That Away... "F**k u bitches, I should so still be in this competition"

Although Niamh's too polite to be rude :p;)

OMG watched exit interview again, her cheery attitude actually makes me quite emotional. Always well up when she says "The Nancy Bubble has burst" :(:(

LOVE her laugh btw :p so infectious! :p

Aww, that bit is really sad :( I agree that the fact that she seems quite happy makes me feel a bit down, but at least she wasn't crying or anything because that would make me feel even worse! And as I said earlier, I love the bit at the end about conquering the world, we're definitely going to see more of Niamh :)
    Forum Member
    Holly Oaks wrote: »
    Aww, that bit is really sad :( I agree that the fact that she seems quite happy makes me feel a bit down, but at least she wasn't crying or anything because that would make me feel even worse! And as I said earlier, I love the bit at the end about conquering the world, we're definitely going to see more of Niamh :)

Love that too. Bless her she is such a sweetheart. I know she's done everyone in Northern Ireland proud. I feel really privileged actually, to say, "Yeah, I live near Bangor, that's where Niamh Perry comes from." She's a true star :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love that too. Bless her she is such a sweetheart. I know she's done everyone in Northern Ireland proud. I feel really privileged actually, to say, "Yeah, I live near Bangor, that's where Niamh Perry comes from." She's a true star :)

Hehe, I don't even live in the same country as her!

I will miss her performances but at least there's only two shows left, and she'll be back for the final (hopefully!) So it's really only one without her singing. I really hope Sam wins now, more so because Niamh wants her to win.
    Forum Member
    Forgot to add, Skreeps when you're on- PM :D
    Forum Member
    Hehe, I don't even live in the same country as her!

I will miss her performances but at least there's only two shows left, and she'll be back for the final (hopefully!) So it's really only one without her singing. I really hope Sam wins now, more so because Niamh wants her to win.

Yeah, we'll see her in the final :)

Yup, sames, imagine Niamh if Sam won! After her cheering after DG on Saturday, could you imagine?! She'd probably jump on stage or something haha

Does anyone reckon now Niamh's out she might send a note back about the card? I'm doubtful cos of her exams
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, we'll see her in the final :)

Yup, sames, imagine Niamh if Sam won! After her cheering after DG on Saturday, could you imagine?! She'd probably jump on stage or something haha

Does anyone reckon now Niamh's out she might send a note back about the card? I'm doubtful cos of her exams

LOL, I'd laugh it that happened. Aww bless her, she was so sweet after Sam's performane, I was just thinking "well Niamh seemed to like it! :D"

Did you put your address on the back or anything? I don't know if she will but it'd be great if she did :)
    Forum Member
    LOL, I'd laugh it that happened. Aww bless her, she was so sweet after Sam's performane, I was just thinking "well Niamh seemed to like it! :D"

Did you put your address on the back or anything? I don't know if she will but it'd be great if she did :)

Yea haha

Sam looked like she was gonna throw up! And Niamh was like WOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH and it was like "OK dear, calm down now, you might ruin your voice" :eek: Imagine! *whispers* "Graham, I can't sing, I screamed for Sam too much" :p

Yup I put a little note in with it, attached it to it so it wouldnt fall off or get lost :p Ino!!! I would have a heart attack! I'll let you know if she does :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,652
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Niamh's reaction to Sam was really sweet. She's clapping madly with a huge smile on her face and Rachel and Jessie are sitting either side of her looking really scared. :D
  • Off_the_hook13Off_the_hook13 Posts: 17,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone know if Niamh's inteview on BBC Breakfast or This Morning...I'm not sure which she as actually on is on youtube yet? I'm dying to see it. :P

Oooo and Go the Niamh Appreciators...I just noticed the threads made over 1,000 posts. :D Here's to the next of many 1,000's. ;)
    Forum Member
    Cat123 wrote: »
    Niamh's reaction to Sam was really sweet. She's clapping madly with a huge smile on her face and Rachel and Jessie are sitting either side of her looking really scared. :D

haha

how unimpressed did the Nancies look after Niamh's? :mad:

I am annoyed at how two faced some of these girls are... Niamh and Sam excluded :p;)
    Forum Member
    Does anyone know if Niamh's inteview on BBC Breakfast or This Morning...I'm not sure which she as actually on is on youtube yet? I'm dying to see it. :P

Oooo and Go the Niamh Appreciators...I just noticed the threads made over 1,000 posts. :D Here's to the next of many 1,000's. ;)

I think it was BBC cos the shows BBC, but if you find it put the link here!!

I know, go us :D:D

It will deffo be easier once Niamh's out of school. She said in the paper she's moving to London this summer/September so hopefully we'll hear more then. It will be quiet while she does exams and goes back to her normal routine.

I see Rachel has a fan card too :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 406
    Forum Member
    Nice to see everyone still here. Go Niamh! Woooo! :)
    Forum Member
    Ben1987 wrote: »
    Nice to see everyone still here. Go Niamh! Woooo! :)

Hehe yay Niamhy :D

PS I downloaded ALAHNM and you can hear Ciara at the start

"GO NIAMHY!!!" :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hehe yay Niamhy :D

PS I downloaded ALAHNM and you can hear Ciara at the start

"GO NIAMHY!!!" :p

you could hear her sister through most of niamhs performances - wonder she has a voice left
    Forum Member
    you could hear her sister through most of niamhs performances - wonder she has a voice left

haha :)

Ciara's a great support to her, by the looks of things

I loved when Niamh dedicated Wind Beneath My Wings to her... aww that performance made me cry :cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 406
    Forum Member
    Yes you can! :) Awww.

She's moving to London in September. Oooo, I like going London. Maybe I'll bump into Niamh one day!!! :) That would officially be the greatest thing EVER. I met my favourite band for 8 years Travis a couple of months back, but this would be even better!!! :)
    Forum Member
    Ben1987 wrote: »
    Yes you can! :) Awww.

She's moving to London in September. Oooo, I like going London. Maybe I'll bump into Niamh one day!!! :) That would officially be the greatest thing EVER. I met my favourite band for 8 years Travis a couple of months back, but this would be even better!!! :)

hehe! :p

I'm planning on going to Bangor during the summer, just turning up you know "Omg, you were that girl on IDA... didn't know you were from Bangor?" :p;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i'm hoping someone gives her a part in les mis like she said she wanted

i really like that song "on my own" it would be good to hear her sing it, i wouldnt mind watchin it, and it would be better in niamh was in it