Options

Who will be the father of Sinead's baby?

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 64
    Forum Member
    Rhys.
  • Options
    digichantdigichant Posts: 3,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Darren or Rhys
  • Options
    ChipDouglas82ChipDouglas82 Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    The most obvious is Ally.

Darren wouldn't risk his marriage, Callum would never do something like that.. Rhys maybe, Jono did admit he had the hots for Sinead before she got with Bart.

Won't be Bart, as Sinead wouldn't have reacted the way she did.

The other possibility is Rob.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 406
    Forum Member
    Judging by Fridays E4 episode they want us to think it's Rhys.
  • Options
    rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Rhys, followed by a Jacqui Dixon v Jacqui McQueen baby battle.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 225
    Forum Member
    Harlowe wrote: »
    True but she can't have kids and she been desperate to be a mother in the past and she did love Rhys would make sense but not sure if they will.

And remember wasn't Carmel prepared to mother Kathleen Angel even though/especially because she is Calvin's baby?

Swear there was a s/l where she had mixed feelings then eventually decided that the baby obvs wasnt to blame and did need a mother (as Theresa at the time had gone awol) and it made her feel closer to Calvin:rolleyes: and she did crave a family life with him. And she still did lots of the childcare prior to Theresa returning and Carmel's injury s/l. So maybe could happen..
    and won't Sinead having a baby trigger off Diane's issues Kathy Barnes style (actually enjoyed that s/l back then) oh and whatever happened to Finn and his underage sex/teen parenthood s/l? And the girl who was pregnant, and his dad and...oh i do hate it when characters are written out with little or no explanation:mad:
    But yeah anyway, boy that family has some baby issues lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    Biologically, unless she slept with someone else other than Bart before Halloween, it would be Bart, as there's no way they would've seen anything on a scan 13 days after doing the deed. It would only just have implanted an showing elevated HCG levels. But hey, it's a soap ;-)
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,998
    Forum Member
    I'm not an avid Hollyoaks watcher so have missed some episodes and so was wondering if Sinead has actually been shown with anyone else :confused: Or did they do the usual soap thing and show her possibly with a number of different men :rolleyes:

If it's Ryhs I'll hate him even more. What is oops WAS his problem. I love Jackie and he didn't deserve her :(
  • Options
    essexpeteessexpete Posts: 9,217
    Forum Member
    wonder if Jacqui will think Rhys was cheating on her with Sinead,doubt it
  • Options
    HankshawHankshaw Posts: 4,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    foxybaby wrote: »
    Biologically, unless she slept with someone else other than Bart before Halloween, it would be Bart, as there's no way they would've seen anything on a scan 13 days after doing the deed. It would only just have implanted an showing elevated HCG levels. But hey, it's a soap ;-)

It didn't happen at Halloween. It was nearer the start of October.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 395
    Forum Member
    I hope this storyline shows more of Diane! I think she's an amazing actress and I want her to get more screen time!
  • Options
    rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The most obvious is Ally.

Darren wouldn't risk his marriage, Callum would never do something like that.. Rhys maybe, Jono did admit he had the hots for Sinead before she got with Bart.

Won't be Bart, as Sinead wouldn't have reacted the way she did.

The other possibility is Rob.

I think Ally is the most obvious, in that she's someone he would likely be attracted to. But he's so obsessive and controlling, you would think we'd have seen him chase her to silence her and make sure she wouldn't crack and reveal all. Plus it was in his house, with all his girlfriends family around.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    Hankshaw wrote: »
    It didn't happen at Halloween. It was nearer the start of October.

Was it really that long ago? :O
  • Options
    Stephen_SimpsonStephen_Simpson Posts: 756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll go for Darren, but I doubt it will be. This story really in the end is pointless and will just be Kat's shagger but for teens.
  • Options
    alias aliasalias alias Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    It was the 12th October so 5 weeks. I thought the only suspects would be Rhys and Darren, i think Rhys.