Kelly Brook Engaged?

Comments

• Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    What I done? That's Grouty. Not me.

So been away in Rome for weekend so what I miss?

Ahh talentless useless woman with Daily Mail pap on her speed date got engaged by a man she dumped few weeks ago?

Whoops sorry Goaty for accusing you of lusting after anything in a skirt - the very thought :blush:
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good luck Kelly; I think you'll need it.
  • Options
    cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    Think he might need luck as much as her tbh
  • Options
    *Clem**Clem* Posts: 4,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is nothing real about this engagement IMO.
  • Options
    RealityRocksRealityRocks Posts: 4,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know it's quite a shallow thing to think but her calibre of BF material, fame-wise, is on the wane and fast, isn't it?

Hollywood Star-Another Hollywood Star-Rugby Player-Rugby Player-Ex-Gameshow Muscle

..going on her form, she's next due a 'romance' with someone from TOWIE or maybe Alex Reid ;)
  • Options
    wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Clem* wrote: »
    There is nothing real about this engagement IMO.

My my, what ARE you suggesting! ;-)
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just one week between leaving his wife and child and meeting Kelly - there's a bit of speedy serendipity.
  • Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    I know it's quite a shallow thing to think but her calibre of BF material, fame-wise, is on the wane and fast, isn't it?

Hollywood Star-Another Hollywood Star-Rugby Player-Rugby Player-Ex-Gameshow Muscle

..going on her form, she's next due a 'romance' with someone from TOWIE or maybe Alex Reid ;)

I'd never thought of it like that but now you come to mention it :D

Jason Statham to Billy Zane was always a bit:o but this latest one:o:o
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    whatever54 wrote: »
    I'd never thought of it like that but now you come to mention it :D

Jason Statham to Billy Zane was always a bit:o but this latest one:o:o

Possibly they realise how dullest Kelly was ;)
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just discovered this lad lives a mile from me and she has been here this weekend ... Who knew I was so close to a "star"
  • Options
    Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    They are now engaged - confirmed.

This has a Melanie Sykes style car crash written all over it - if they even make it up the aisle! 😏
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's gorgeous, love her, congrats :D
  • Options
    ukbadgeukbadge Posts: 363
    Forum Member
    Shame she's such a 'celebrity slapper'
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gay. Both of them.
  • Options
    Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    I am sure I read a few articles on how Kelly was heartbroken and he only wanted to use her for her fame (??) and now they are engaged!! Can we believe anything that is in the newspapers today? Kelly is not a bad actress, I saw her a few years ago in a Smallville episode and was amazed it was Kelly Brook!! I know Smallville TV series is not an oscar worthy movie but she was surprisingly good. Why she has turned into a Z lister, only basically known for the people she dates, is surprising. This guy is awful and if it is true he only left his wife and baby a week before he met up with Kelly, he will do the same thing to her. Why are some women so incredibly stupid??? You do not listen to what a man says, you watch carefully how he behaves and treats other people!!!
  • Options
    Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    Kelly is rather like the Radio DJ Lisa insofar as she is only known by the men she dates. Every time I read an article on Lisa we are told how she used to date George Clooney, although it was years ago now!!! She was on Strictly and every time she appeared somehow they worked in George's name!! Rather sad really. What does it mean to be George's Ex, he has such a long, long list of ex-girlfriends!!! They always break up because of "work commitments"!! Yeah right.
  • Options
    cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    I am sure I read a few articles on how Kelly was heartbroken and he only wanted to use her for her fame (??) and now they are engaged!! Can we believe anything that is in the newspapers today? Kelly is not a bad actress, I saw her a few years ago in a Smallville episode and was amazed it was Kelly Brook!! I know Smallville TV series is not an oscar worthy movie but she was surprisingly good. Why she has turned into a Z lister, only basically known for the people she dates, is surprising. This guy is awful and if it is true he only left his wife and baby a week before he met up with Kelly, he will do the same thing to her. Why are some women so incredibly stupid??? You do not listen to what a man says, you watch carefully how he behaves and treats other people!!!

She was never much more, It is easier to be seen at a celeb bash or 'secretley papped on the beach' Not much effort needed there so it is easy to do. She is also not the brightest so has limited options
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    I feel so sorry for her, she's Desperate, Talentless and Insecure and always feels the need to jump from man to man just so she can be loved.

But she's still a loser.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    Just one week between leaving his wife and child and meeting Kelly - there's a bit of speedy serendipity.

Some men would do anything for fame eh?
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's a fine looking specimen for sure...for a night or two, not for hitching your wagon to full time :o
  • Options
    FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's rumoured that Kelly had to buy an engagement ring for herself as Dumbass David had forgotten to get one before prospering to Kelly...Gawd it just gets worse!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2596599/Kelly-Brook-David-McIntosh-step-lunch-amid-reports-SHE-paid-engagement-bling.html

I hope Kelly's brain (of what's left of it in her head) screams at her inner self to get a PRE-NUP before she marries Dorky (David)!!!
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member

Honest, it really non-suprised news.
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wonder of she punched him?
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    Honest, it really non-suprised news.

She tweeted (and quickly deleted..) "Don't blame me for your past mistakes" so I suspect it's all kicked off somewhere along the way.