DS LGBT members thread (Part 9)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lewiep93 wrote: »
    Haha does she think she is the star of the show? :p Aww, you'll have to let us know how your new kitten is getting on. Any names yet?

Well put it this way she gets treated like a little princess, she's very lazy and virtually has a room to herself. The kitten might cramp her style lol

I haven't got it yet but I will do when I get it. It has to be a female because males have a tendency to mark their territory so female cats are more convenient. For names I'm thinking something exotic, like Talula. Maybe Rosamund's :p
  • lewiep93lewiep93 Posts: 5,880
    Forum Member
    Well put it this way she gets treated like a little princess, she's very lazy and virtually has a room to herself. The kitten might cramp her style lol

I haven't got it yet but I will do when I get it. It has to be a female because males have a tendency to mark their territory so female cats are more convenient. For names I'm thinking something exotic, like Talula. Maybe Rosamund's :p

Aww haha she sounds like a content little kitty!

Loving the name Rosamund! You could call her Rosa for short :)

How's everyone's Monday? I'm in such a bad mood :(
  • LudwigVonDrakeLudwigVonDrake Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^My Monday has been good thanks, but why the mood?
    Forum Member
    ^My Monday has been good thanks, but why the mood?

Just a friend making excuses to not going out with me. It's excuse after excuse.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pffft.. sucks to be them I say! They're the ones missing out.

:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How's everyone's Monday? I'm in such a bad mood :(

Oh I know how that feels, it pisses me off!

I'm guessing this friend will say one thing and do another. There's this girl I'm friends with, she says she has no money when I bring up doing something, then on the same day she'll neglect to hide pictures from a night out on the same day.

The lowest thing she ever did was when we were both invited to a mutual friend's 18th party. Rather than just being honest, she said she was unwell, but then put a status on FB saying she was watching movies with her bf. That's low.
  • CrazyLoopCrazyLoop Posts: 31,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just a friend making excuses to not going out with me. It's excuse after excuse.

Then they're not worth knowing ;) Don't let them drag you down xx
    Forum Member
    Pffft.. sucks to be them I say! They're the ones missing out.

:D

Aw thanks :D
    Oh I know how that feels, it pisses me off!

I'm guessing this friend will say one thing and do another. There's this girl I'm friends with, she says she has no money when I bring up doing something, then on the same day she'll neglect to hide pictures from a night out on the same day.

The lowest thing she ever did was when we were both invited to a mutual friend's 18th party. Rather than just being honest, she said she was unwell, but then put a status on FB saying she was watching movies with her bf. That's low.

Well for the past 8 weeks we always say oh let's go to Wetherspoons on such and such a date and she texts back saying her Gran or sister is ill. Whether that's true or not I don't know (sounds true) but always something happens or comes up.

That is just vile, absolutely vile and she wants a slap. Cut all ties with her BB, she isn't worth your time.
    CrazyLoop wrote: »
    Then they're not worth knowing ;) Don't let them drag you down xx

Haha thanks :p Nah it'll be fine xx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're welcome. One of my longest friendships keeps making excuses. I'm bored of it and heartbroken tbh.
    Forum Member
    CrazyLoop wrote: »
    You're welcome. One of my longest friendships keeps making excuses. I'm bored of it and heartbroken tbh.

Aw no :( I think you should just end the friendship tbh. Harsh I know but its not really a friendship if they constantly fob you off.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aw no :( I think you should just end the friendship tbh. Harsh I know but its not really a friendship if they constantly fob you off.

I know. I don't know why I haven't to be honest. Partly because she is genuinely ill a lot so not her fobbing me off and other things that I know about. But then in last few months I've just stopped bothering and backed off. Stopped the excuses. I don't know what to do. I don't want it to end but if it's just going to carry on like it has been then I don't want to waste it any more. Should just delete her really.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bumpage.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anybody on here watched Judge Rinder by any chance? I've been waiting for a UK Judge Judy for ages :p
    Forum Member
    Does anybody on here watched Judge Rinder by any chance? I've been waiting for a UK Judge Judy for ages :p

YES! I watched it for the first time this afternoon and I loved it :D

He reminds me of my American Film tutor :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YES! I watched it for the first time this afternoon and I loved it :D

He reminds me of my American Film tutor :p

Watch yesterday's one on catch up if you can! the most hilarious thing I've seen in ages. If you think Judge Rinder was camp, one of the plaintiffs was something else. He was a bingo caller :p
    Forum Member
    Watch yesterday's one on catch up if you can! the most hilarious thing I've seen in ages. If you think Judge Rinder was camp, one of the plaintiffs was something else. He was a bingo caller :p

I'm gonna watch it later tonight! Does it involve dogs or something? I had a look in the Judge Rinder DS thread and it sounds absolutely fantastic :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm gonna watch it later tonight! Does it involve dogs or something? I had a look in the Judge Rinder DS thread and it sounds absolutely fantastic :D

I think that was the first case with the Liverpudlian couple, then followed by the guy who was suing his friend, and she counterclaimed for rent.
    Forum Member
    I think that was the first case with the Liverpudlian couple, then followed by the guy who was suing his friend, and she counterclaimed for rent.

Sounds like yesterday's was a right laugh!

The likeness in voice and mannerisms between him and my film tutor is spooky :p
    Forum Member
    You all have to watch Judge Rinder if you've not seen it yet. It's the funniest programme I've seen in ages!

So far we've seen a court case over a saucepan and a mop. Not even joking! :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You all have to watch Judge Rinder if you've not seen it yet. It's the funniest programme I've seen in ages!

So far we've seen a court case over a saucepan and a mop. Not even joking! :p

You saw the one with the gay guy and his roommate I presume?

I saw one the other day with the dumbest girls ever, named Shanice and Chevanice. Shanice was suing for £205 as she claimed that whilst she was incarcerated, Chevanice emptied the account!

If I recall, they both went home with nothing :p
    Forum Member
    You saw the one with the gay guy and his roommate I presume?

I saw one the other day with the dumbest girls ever, named Shanice and Chevanice. Shanice was suing for £205 as she claimed that whilst she was incarcerated, Chevanice emptied the account!

If I recall, they both went home with nothing :p

Yeah I saw that one!

Ahahaha Judge Rinder takes no shit off nobody :D It's a genius of a programme, the highlight of my day :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I saw that one!

Ahahaha Judge Rinder takes no shit off nobody :D It's a genius of a programme, the highlight of my day :p

My favourite one was the one last week, a woman sued a man who was her wedding photographer, and her sister came along for morla support.

He asked her if she was her mother :o

And his response to her when she silently-angrily told him she was her sister he said:

"... I need a moment... do forgive me, we've all been captured in bad lighting in our time" :o:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nice to see Lukas McFarlane back on telly on Got to Dance. :blush::D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm off until Thursday, managed to swap one of my colleagues for a shift, they've taken my Tuesday shift. :)

I'm a little cut up about Thursday though, because I just realized that's the day of a baby's funeral, and I'll more than likely be staying to help out with it.

It's just tragic. I mean every funeral is tragic, but at least with adult relatives or friends you can exchange stories about their life, with a baby that's hard to do. That baby never got the chance to embark on a life, I can't imagine how distraught the parents are either :(
    Forum Member
    I'm off until Thursday, managed to swap one of my colleagues for a shift, they've taken my Tuesday shift. :)

I'm a little cut up about Thursday though, because I just realized that's the day of a baby's funeral, and I'll more than likely be staying to help out with it.

It's just tragic. I mean every funeral is tragic, but at least with adult relatives or friends you can exchange stories about their life, with a baby that's hard to do. That baby never got the chance to embark on a life, I can't imagine how distraught the parents are either :(

Sorry to hear about that :( I'm with you, can't even begin to imagine how the parents are feeling. Such a shame :(