Options

Perez Hilton - gone too far this time?

Mrs CMrs C Posts: 1,533
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just how far is too far?
http://perezhilton.com/
When does a blind item/showbiz secret become fodder for the public?

I can't stand Perez's bullying style of journalism but his recent treatment of Brittany Murphy (among others) has gone way past the boundaries of idle gossip and turned into damaging, spiteful hatred.

Think it's time he was made to get a real job in the real world..

I'll never click on his site again.

Comments

• Options
    JCRJCR Posts: 24,087
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is just repeating a story from TMZ there.
  • Options
    Mrs CMrs C Posts: 1,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    poboppobop Posts: 254
    Forum Member
    He doesn't personally write his site anymore, other people do it for him, have done for the past 2-3 years, whilst he contributes the odd vlog. Not like he had an image to uphold anyway, but these ghostwriters are free to write what they want and poise it from him.
  • Options
    syramusyramu Posts: 1,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he went too far a long time ago, but I'm not sure which incident that I'm thinking about was first (possibly claiming Fidel Castro was dead, as that could have caused - and almost did - serious chaos in the Cuban-American community). I don't even follow links to his site anymore, because the jerk and his ghostwriters make money from ads for each hit.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pobop wrote: »
    He doesn't personally write his site anymore, other people do it for him, have done for the past 2-3 years, whilst he contributes the odd vlog. Not like he had an image to uphold anyway, but these ghostwriters are free to write what they want and poise it from him.
    I'm sure that's true, but it's his name at the top of the page, and the responsibility for what gets put there should ultimately be his.

Perez Hilton is a disgusting man anyway. Always disliked him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's in China at the moment isn't he?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,881
    Forum Member
    This time? He tweeted after MJ was rushed to the hospital saying that he had faked it to get out of the concerts. He's a vile excuse for a human being. I was so glad when the bodyguard for the BEPs punched him.
  • Options
    geosgeos Posts: 1,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I stopped reading the posionous dwarfs site a long time ago. Its just utterly vile.

There are far superior gossip sites out there, my fav being dlisted, It has me in stitches everytime and doesnt resort to disgusting gutter levels of blogging.
  • Options
    robbies_galrobbies_gal Posts: 32,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the oinly way to stop it is by not reading them

encouraging him is by clicking on his website

ignore him that will do more harm
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,724
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's an annoying prick anyway - can't be bothered to read tbh
  • Options
    *Sparkle**Sparkle* Posts: 10,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mrs C wrote: »
    I'll never click on his site again.

Fair enough, but why are you advertising his site and encouraging other people to go and have a look?:confused:
  • Options
    IdiotgirleIdiotgirle Posts: 2,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure Perez will put up a tribute picture of Brittany featuring a drawn on dick and spaff on her face.

He's a massive vagina (or similar words to describe the girly area!).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't stand him. :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vile fool.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 83
    Forum Member
    I stopped reading his blog because the comments were getting very rude and over the top, basically not very nice it put me off reading.
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 55,085
    Forum Member
    I met him some years ago, he behaved and looked like some some seedy character who worked in a right dodgy sex book shop in Soho.

Haven't looked at his website in years, he seemed to target certain people and ignore other celebs behaviour, almost as if he had a deal with certain agents.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,262
    Forum Member
    It's also cruel the way he tries to "out" people who probably aren't gay, all because he fancies them. Like with Zac Efron. It's really cruel and Perez is a dick.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs C wrote: »

What am I looking at that's particularly loathsome :confused:
  • Options
    ValLambertValLambert Posts: 11,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's a fat w*nk.
  • Options
    grabbigrabbi Posts: 5,428
    Forum Member
    sophloz wrote: »
    This time? He tweeted after MJ was rushed to the hospital saying that he had faked it to get out of the concerts. He's a vile excuse for a human being. I was so glad when the bodyguard for the BEPs punched him.

Yup. And then he cried like a little baby about it... even though he had it coming.

I despise this man. I really do. And thats the only reason I set up the Anti-Perez Hilton page on Facebook. :D Gives me chance to vent. And it looks like another rant will be coming soon on this ****.

I swear. If he ever comes over here and I see him, Ill throw Bananas at him. Then, when hes picking them up to eat them, Ill kick him in the fanny.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its a bitchy gossip site. The contents didn't surprise me. I'm sure celebs are used to being gossiped about like this and are glad of any publicity.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,103
    Forum Member
    Never heard of this guy. Thought he was one of Paris's sisters.
  • Options
    grabbigrabbi Posts: 5,428
    Forum Member
    MrHoppy wrote: »
    Never heard of this guy. Thought he was one of Paris's sisters.

Glorified blogger who desperate celebrities sometimes go to to get their career back on track after some sort of speed-bump.

People resent him, but he gets too many hits a day for relaying the same information available at TMZ, with his own comment on it. Such as:

'We are dubious!!'
    'Jacko pulled a similar stunt when he was getting ready for his HBO special in '95 when he 'collapsed' at rehearsal!!'
    'Either hes lying or making himself sick...'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perez_Hilton#Michael_Jackson_death_controversy

The man is a leech. A low life. Scum. And if I was a celebrity, once he'd finished trying to 'out' me, as he does with man male celebrities he has a crush on, Id brain the little f*cker.
  • Options
    JJRoJJRo Posts: 707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's completely awful, I stopped reading his blog a long time ago because he/his writers consistently go too far.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ceza wrote: »
    What am I looking at that's particularly loathsome :confused:

I can't see it either on that article, but in the Daily Heil article it says Hilton suggested no-one in showbiz land was entirely surprised at her death...