Options

Lorraine just apologised to Rik Makarem (Nikhil..Emmerdale)...

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry, but when I read about his plea to the magistrate, I also thought what a ****. He cant be on bad money, cant he get a taxi or are they beneath him too? If he's worried about being recognised, Im sure he could put on a pair of glasses and a hat!
    He really has gone down in my estimations. If you cant do the time, dont do the crime.

But we don't know exactly what was said by way of mitigation- only what the Mirror reported and it was hardly a dispassionate court report- it was tabloid spin- this may be quite a selective reporting of a much more detailed plea in mitigation

Also it's his solicitor who would have done the talking- it's his job to try and argue against the imposition of penalty points- everyone in that situation is asking a judge not to impose penalty points which would result in a ban- you should see the daft excuses/ explanations routinely advanced in these sort of cases-If he accrued 12 points he should be disqualified- no issue with that but this isn't much of a story and I wouldn't judge a person on the basis of one article in tabloid:cool:
  • Options
    SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,920
    Forum Member
    cj1234 wrote: »
    Perhaps he's travelled through Harrow during the weekday at 3.30 when ALL the schools come out. Now that is frightening:eek:

Or even Hull.... given it gets plenty of mentions on Emmerdale.... usually by Jimmy and Carl "doing runs" there. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    :D
    :D;)

Even though he thinks bus-travel is beneath him, I still would...over and over again!

Me to he,s gorgeous :)
  • Options
    JustJanetnoJohnJustJanetnoJohn Posts: 323
    Forum Member
    Agreed with a lot of people, way too pretty for the bus, god fancy calling him a t*at, not nice. Bloody labour has beens, least the silly bitch has got some publicity for herself. :yawn: