BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 58)

Comments

• EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,593
    Forum Member
    Good morning you lot.

:D
  • Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning Hicky and Eddy :D
  • Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning SR :D
    Morning Flora :D
    Hicky wrote: »
    Good Morning Everyone.:+)))))))))))))))))

Not so warm today, looks like it will be pretty warm next week though.
    24C next Tuesday.

Morning SR.:+)))))))))))))))

Morning Flora.:+))))))))))))))))))
    Morning Hicky :)
    EddyBee wrote: »
    Good morning you lot.

:D
    Morning Eddy :D
  • HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    EddyBee wrote: »
    Good morning you lot.

:+D
    Morning Eddy.:+))))))))))))))))))
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better watch out, oathy! HERE :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scots rool wrote: »

When they are looking for candidates to lock up she will be pretty near the top of the list I reckon :D
  • JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,663
    Forum Member
    Oh that is terrific news Jojo. :):):)
    How lovely it will be for the cousins all being similar ages. (With the elder cousins to boss them, of course:D)

It will be good - it's nice to know there's a whole new network for them, when we're gone! The girls are so used to having all the grown ups to themselves, they're going to be a bit pigged off until they realise they can have fun with the little ones:cool:
    Mootle wrote: »
    Fantastic news JoJo! :cool:.:D

Thanks Moots:)
    Me too. :D

Bloody hell Jo, there must be something in the water down your way - they're all breeding like rabbits! :o

Errrrrrrr........I mean.........congratulations. :D

We said that too - although I think it's the ticking of the biological clocks, it's almost deafening here:D
    Forum Member
    Lovely news JoJo :D

Thanks Flora - at least they live in the UK:D

Morning everyone - dull this morning, and chilly.

I have a pile of ironing to do and a trip to the dreaded Post Office, so feeling very Monday-ish at the moment:(
  • honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    Afternoon everyone. :)
    Haha thats hilarious. :D
    JoJo4 wrote: »

I have a pile of ironing to do and a trip to the dreaded Post Office, so feeling very Monday-ish at the moment:(
    I have sympathy about the post office. There is usually some sort of incident when I go, if its not a queue right round the corner it will be random sky high postage prices that they make up on the spot or they run out of stamps or the scales break or something. Its a sort of "Fawlty post office" (without the humour) :D
  • BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I bet she was an Xfiles fan ! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulations to your step son and their partner! :)
  • Joni MJoni M Posts: 70,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi Folks, oh gosh I'm shaking typing this.

So very sorry to say that Sad_BB_Addict (SBBA) has died. His funeral is 13th May.

I'm hoping someone will make a thread so people can express their condolences, he was very popular across the whole of DS so I know this will be a shock to many.
  • Bella BoffinBella Boffin Posts: 6,561
    Forum Member
    Joni M wrote: »

So very sorry to say that Sad_BB_Addict (SBBA) has died. His funeral is 13th May.

I'm hoping someone will make a thread so people can express their condolences, he was very popular across the whole of DS so I know this will be a shock to many.

Dear Joni

Oh that is so sad. Thank you for telling. No-one who is not familiar with this sort of forum can possibly understand the links that can be forged nor appreciate the genuine sense of loss when a familiar 'face' has gone.

A big hug.

Lesley Brain
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I just read about this in Antartica, hard to believe he's gone, had wondered why he'd stopped posting though:confused: Hadnt seen him for a while:confused: RIP SBBA:(
  • MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
    Forum Member
    Hello all :)

Better watch out, oathy! HERE
    HUGE rolly eyed smilie. :D
    I don't suppose it occurred to her that the "triangular suction marks" on her not insubstantial tummy could have been due to compression from her safety belt?;-)
  • MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
    Forum Member

Oh nooooo....
    RIP Sad_BB_Addict - I remember him well.

Thanks for letting us know Joni.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's very sad.........he had always been around DS for as long as I've been here. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Afternoon all :)
  • honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    It is dreadful news about Sad. He was well liked all over the forum and made me laugh so much. He will be missed a lot.
  • oathyoathy Posts: 32,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

LOL!! One look at my Arse and those Aliens will be back up in space before they can blink :D
  • tvqueen1905tvqueen1905 Posts: 82,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RIP SBBA :(

hope everyone is well
  • tvqueen1905tvqueen1905 Posts: 82,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know they do, and I'm invariably amazed and impressed! I would never have worn shoes or boots with heels as high as they were, not even when I was younger.

Just heard this afternoon that my stepson and his partner are expecting a baby in October - I may decide to open a crèche! How exciting, and we've already got all the kit
    congrats jo jo :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Bonus :D

So sorry to hear that sad news.
    oathy wrote: »
    LOL!! One look at my Arse and those Aliens will be back up in space before they can blink :D

I think they may consider you a challenge oathy so be on the look out :D
  • oathyoathy Posts: 32,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Sorry now I scrolled up.
    Aw yeck :( We used to have some good chats when the WHATM's were active.
    That really is sad news :cry:
    Forum Member
    Afternoon everyone. :)

Haha thats hilarious. :D

I have sympathy about the post office. There is usually some sort of incident when I go, if its not a queue right round the corner it will be random sky high postage prices that they make up on the spot or they run out of stamps or the scales break or something. Its a sort of "Fawlty post office" (without the humour) :D

:D The counter clerks are very nice but it's a badly arranged, small space. I think pension day is Tuesday which I try to avoid, but there are often people in there with loads of packages that need to be weighed, so the queue is squashed into the badly positioned greeting card display^_^ I'd still rather that PO than the main one in the centre, which is very swish and you have to take a ticket when you arrive.
    Barracute wrote: »
    Congratulations to your step son and their partner! :)

Thanks Barra!

OMG Joni, that's terrible news, but thanks for telling us.
    congrats jo jo :)

Thanks TV, good job we like children!
This discussion has been closed.