Matthew is slagging off CBB on twitter

2»

Comments

• yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,525
    Forum Member
    JedHigh wrote: »
    He was slagging off the house mates more than BB itself.

As if anyone on DS would ever do anything like that. What shocking, vile, disgusting behaviour!
  • rockjackrockjack Posts: 13,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He had one of the worst VT,s and ended up in box...

Pot, Kettle... No BOTS for him. He so intolerable ;)
  • AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ex housemate Matthew is pouring vitriol over the whole proceedings and saying how can Emma Willis preside over this rubbish etc .He seems to be really bitter about his BB experience !

That's not bitterness, it is horror. I feel exactly the same as Matthew.

Emma of course does it for easy money just like the contestants and everyone involved in BOTS.
  • dinbindinbin Posts: 977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He needs to move on now, his series is over. Time to go back to whatever he did before.

Writing his blogs on Huffington Post
  • Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member
    This guy just thinks his opinion is so IT. Time he was gagged.
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    polish1 wrote: »
    Who???

The only housemate who managed to be more smug than Chris.
  • BunionsBunions Posts: 15,011
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    polish1 wrote: »
    Who???
    No idea :D
  • gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hes entitled to his opinion but i still loathe him either way. hope i never see him on my tv agan.
  • atkoatko Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Warp wrote: »
    They kind of treated him like shit since he left the house, I don't know where it started but I get the feeling it's cause he didn't tow the Big Brother line.

Could have something to do with the fact he treated the show like shit since he left! No respect for it, just a horrible bitter person! The irony is when he went in the house on that first night everybody including BBBOTS was making him out to be the intelligent one in the house but since his eviction he has demonstrated he is the LEAST intelligent one! Extremely bitter & jealous person who will probably receive the least from the show because of his own actions.....just rewards! :D
  • adwaltonadwalton Posts: 4,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only housemate who managed to be more smug than Chris.

Have you forgotten Steven already?
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    twitter is a free for all so that's his wont
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 59
    Forum Member
    There's a webcomic called "LeastICouldDo" where this Tuesday's strip sums up twitter.
    I like what they did with the parody twitter logo.
  • What a shamblesWhat a shambles Posts: 3,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As if anyone on DS would ever do anything like that. What shocking, vile, disgusting behaviour!

:D:D:D:D

We are as bad as any of them.
  • evangeline007evangeline007 Posts: 2,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Warp wrote: »
    They kind of treated him like shit since he left the house, I don't know where it started but I get the feeling it's cause he didn't tow the Big Brother line.
    Yes they the BB team do not like to hear the truth. Matthew speaks for the nation. It has gone downhill somewhat. I think Matthew should get the Job of producer. x
  • Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matthew is last month's news & not even proper news at that.

He's fully entitled to mouth off on whatever social media platform he likes to frequent, but I dare say that 100% of the planet that aren't him couldn't give a stuff.