Options

Do you think Lauren is attractive?

Comments

• Options
    soapmaniasoapmania Posts: 7,452
    Forum Member
    I think she looked better before she messed with her lips, but she is still attractive imo. I can't stand all the duck pouting she does, nobody looks good pulling those faces! I find her "diet woes" rather irritating as well! Either do something about it or shut up!!
  • Options
    AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Of course she's attractive.......Only muppets and ugly people would say otherwise ........She just arrives with the awful TOWIE tag !
    What a load of cobblers.
  • Options
    AlanadaleAlanadale Posts: 178
    Forum Member
    yeahbuddy wrote: »
    She was a lot prettier when she started towie but I wouldn't say she is ugly. Okay she has had surgery but I like her and always have done. At least she doesn't look like Audley and people think she looks lovely.

WHAT's Wrong With Audley ??? :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    I think 'pillow face' is the term that would be used to describe her face now. You would normally see that type of face on older woman who have had their face 'puffed up' (with goodness knows what I haven't a clue), They are aiming for a 'baby faced' look I would assume, but it certainly isn't attractive. Miss Piggy always comes to mind when you see one.
  • Options
    Jacs75Jacs75 Posts: 1,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think this is horrible pulling apart how someone looks. Lauren is an attractive girl who has been bullied and ridiculed by her looks and weight for years which has probably drove her to that plastic surgery procedures she didn't need. >:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jacs75 wrote: »
    I think this is horrible pulling apart how someone looks. Lauren is an attractive girl who has been bullied and ridiculed by her looks and weight for years which has probably drove her to that plastic surgery procedures she didn't need. >:(

Agree totally.
  • Options
    MithMarrMithMarr Posts: 2,439
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The constant pouting of her enhanced lips is cingeworthy and highly worrying.

Cringeworthy because her lips look absolutely ridiculous :o

Worrying because she has no idea how stupid and freakish she looks :o

That woman is under the impression that she looks hot, that's off the scale delusion
  • Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great bum! But overall not really.
  • Options
    PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was attractive before she ruined her face with all those appalling fillers .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    Jacs75 wrote: »
    Agree totally.

Me too. But expect a lot more of it over the coming weeks >:( :(
  • Options
    newgirl55newgirl55 Posts: 1,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she looks part melted or like she is full of that stuff you plump lips with, actually reminded me of sly stalones mum
  • Options
    ageappropriateageappropriate Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    No. She looks like a duck-billed platypus.
  • Options
    trollfacetrollface Posts: 13,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No option for "she's okay"?
  • Options
    keeping_it_realkeeping_it_real Posts: 3,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish there was an option for 'she looked lovely before she had plastic surgery' because she did.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Low self esteem comes from being judged unfairly for your looks.

I don't know why the world is so obsessed with attractiveness. She has most likely enhanced herself because of low self esteem.
  • Options
    daddynomatesdaddynomates Posts: 2,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eats from a trough LOL
  • Options
    Oracles_eyeOracles_eye Posts: 2,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh and this poll is probably making a lot of people feel like shit - I am fatter than Lauren and not as pretty so I guess pretty much 100% of you would think I'm an ugly pig

Right, I said attractive, attraction can be anything, it's not all physicality, yes I put the third option. Everyone looks at someone differently, it would be a very boring world if we all found the same thing attractive, it's all social norms and acceptance. "Real women have curves" no.... Real women are just women..... Men who find skinny girls attractive are shallow... No it's just what they find attractive, I know people with tastes for almost everything (legal) and I couldn't care less what you like or fancy. Lauren has in my eyes gone from a slightly attractive women to some Grandma curtain fabric wearing, bloated with what looks cosmetic surgery mess.
  • Options
    Oracles_eyeOracles_eye Posts: 2,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bambii wrote: »
    Low self esteem comes from being judged unfairly for your looks.

I don't know why the world is so obsessed with attractiveness. She has most likely enhanced herself because of low self esteem.

I could meet someone and be instantly physically attracted to them, wanting to do some insane feats of physical prowess with them, then they open their mouths and I think OMFG nope, you are a mess. I can meet someone and not be physically attracted to them, then over time get to know them and think, jeez I actually find you attractive.
  • Options
    J-StarJ-Star Posts: 220
    Forum Member
    I don't think she's unattractive but I think these women ironically look worse the more 'overdone' (hair, make up, tan etc) they are. I'm sure if she took a more natural look she would be lovely.
  • Options
    ZentonZenton Posts: 883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she's attractive. She's a curvy, well built young lady that looks as though she could take and enjoy a good pounding.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tominxster wrote: »
    What a really horrible thread. The 3rd option on the poll is just nasty.

This.
  • Options
    OneTreeHillFanOneTreeHillFan Posts: 7,725
    Forum Member
    Right, I said attractive, attraction can be anything, it's not all physicality, yes I put the third option. Everyone looks at someone differently, it would be a very boring world if we all found the same thing attractive, it's all social norms and acceptance. "Real women have curves" no.... Real women are just women..... Men who find skinny girls attractive are shallow... No it's just what they find attractive, I know people with tastes for almost everything (legal) and I couldn't care less what you like or fancy. Lauren has in my eyes gone from a slightly attractive women to some Grandma curtain fabric wearing, bloated with what looks cosmetic surgery mess.

The thread was unnecessary to begin with, to add the third option was just cruel and nasty. Why you have done that I do not know, very spiteful indeed. You can try and justify yourself all you want but I am sure I am not the only person who is less attractive than Lauren Goodger and now feels pretty crap!!
  • Options
    smoggieboonsmoggieboon Posts: 1,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her entrance outfit didn't do her any favours...
    The thread was unnecessary to begin with, to add the third option was just cruel and nasty. Why you have done that I do not know, very spiteful indeed. You can try and justify yourself all you want but I am sure I am not the only person who is less attractive than Lauren Goodger and now feels pretty crap!!

I agree, adding that last option was a bit spiteful...
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She has lovely hair, even if it is someone elses.
  • Options
    lightblueslightblues Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is very attractive ,hot ass too