Options

Lauren is awful

Comments

• Options
    cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doesn't bother me if anyone gets drunk, but please don't pout & look at your reflection in a piece of cutlery. That's just taking things too far:D
  • Options
    PlayamontePlayamonte Posts: 1,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jesus she looks like a sack of spuds tied up in that outfit. :o
  • Options
    benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    did someone throw a Dulux paint over her before she went in , Lauren's entrance outfit is awful :o:D
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    1.2 million twitter followers
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sylvia wrote: »
    Lauren's face is ruined by botox and/or whatever else she has had done, which is a shame at such s relatively young age.

She's definitely had a nose job and boob job, she denies regular cheek and lip fillers but I think it's highly likely...
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've never seen TOWIE before but I've heard of her. She seems okay to me,just a young girl having fun. She made me laugh. She does seem quite insecure though

She is nearly 28 though
  • Options
    Sansa_SnowSansa_Snow Posts: 1,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She comes across so desperate and if she pairs up with Ricci that would be a seriously toxic relationship.
  • Options
    Nat28Nat28 Posts: 2,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    She is nearly 28 though

Im 30 and still see myself as young:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sansa_Snow wrote: »
    She comes across so desperate and if she pairs up with Ricci that would be a seriously toxic relationship.

I feel horribly cynical about it, but part of me wouldn't be surprised if something was cooked up before they went in.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel horribly cynical about it, but part of me wouldn't be surprised if something was cooked up before they went in.

I did have that feeling myself, there was a knowing look between them. Do they share an agent?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sansa_Snow wrote: »
    I did have that feeling myself, there was a knowing look between them. Do they share an agent?

I don't know actually. I'm just a bit sceptical that the flirting and hand-holding happened within hours of their entrance, and that they've obviously met in the outside world so if there really is such an attraction would they not have exploited that previously? I don't know, perhaps I'm thinking too much :blush:
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She always was
  • Options
    Corey WebsterCorey Webster Posts: 1,490
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lauren is adorable!!

Very lady like and a tasty dish to look at.

So charming! :D
  • Options
    diesels hummindiesels hummin Posts: 7,589
    Forum Member
    How did her bum get wet ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lauren is adorable!!

Very lady like and a tasty dish to look at.

So charming! :D

LOL

Very intelligent too...
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How did her bum get wet ?

Sweaty crevice.
  • Options
    ShadowTillNowShadowTillNow Posts: 2,646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did LOL when she did a selfie/duck-lips face in the cutlery!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    I've never watched TOWIE so this is the first time I've seen her on my TV. I do read articles about her in the SIdebar of Shame from time to time, though :blush:

On first impressions, she seems okay to me. If anything she's just insecure and wants to be liked.
  • Options
    Odette ValmontOdette Valmont Posts: 1,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's definitely the most "damaged" of the TOWIE lot. I expect we'll see her pissed quite often in there, and she'll probably end up in a few altercations too.
  • Options
    sangrealsangreal Posts: 20,901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cavalli wrote: »
    She's so desperately insecure that I almost feel sorry for her.

Yeah. I had her down as one of my least faves along with Ricci & David, until she asked George if he thought she looked ugly... at which point I warmed to her.

And I'm certainly not going to judge her based on her accent, looks or clothes, as some others seem to be doing.
    There's no harm in having a drink and some fun, as long as you're not being nasty or hurting anybody - which, so far, Lauren hasn't done.

p.s. I've never seen Towie before, and had only heard of Lauren from the rumours that she was going to be in cbb,
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Look at the state of her, stumbling about and slurring like a pissed up mess within hours of walking in the house. Hideous woman, so desperate, narcissistic and fame obsessed, she even puts pictures of models on her Instagram and pretends they are of her.

Hideous woman. I never could see what the hell Mark Wright saw in her.

Most reality people are idiots with no talent at all and are so self obsessed it's sickening...this TOWIE idiot is no different
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is her last shot
  • Options
    peterstonepeterstone Posts: 5,160
    Forum Member
    I thought she was ok in last nights show. Had a bit too much to drink. So what!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've been fascinated by her since her TOWIE days, but not in a particularly positive way :blush:

Most of these 'reality series' girls - far more than the boys - seem insecure. A young friend of a friend lives in Brentwood; she went to school with Sam Faiers. She says the well-off Essex people really are like the ones on TOWIE. They do go to the Sugar Club; they do have dazzling tooth veneers; they do sport deep fake tan all the year round; they do have faintly incestuous romantic entanglements, breakups, etc.

Lauren has a beautiful face but, because she gains weight easily, she was singled-out for criticism. Even when Mark Wright was her steady boyfriend he told her to lose weight because she'd let herself go. Presumably a fat (hardly!) gf was a source of acute embarrassment to Mr Perfect. Their on-off saga left her looking like the classic bunny boiler. I think she still loves him; if so, it's a shame because he's just not interested.

She loves attention, oh yes. Her 'selfie' obsession seems a mixture of ego and a desperate need to prove that she really is gorgeous, sexy, hot blah blah. When she first broke up with MW the papers were full of insults about her weight. This is true even now. Reality TV seems to destroy emotionally vulnerable people.
  • Options
    ARYMARYM Posts: 1,144
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    She is nearly 28 though

So she is 27 ! ;-)