Gary and Frenchy used to date but he didnt reconise her WTF

2»

Comments

• Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gary and Frenchy used to date in the past but he didnt reconise her when he went in the house WTF. has his brain been damaged that much he didnt know her

How strange I tweeted the title of your thread topic word for word -I thought WTF too :o:confused:

Has he taken drugs /drink in the past?
  • Sammie_BSammie_B Posts: 142
    Forum Member
    LaineyT wrote: »
    On December 4, 1988, Busey was severely injured in a motorcycle accident in which he was not wearing a helmet. His skull was fractured, and doctors feared he suffered permanent brain damage.[16] During the filming of the second season of Celebrity Rehab in 2008, Busey was referred to psychiatrist Dr. Charles Sophy. Sophy suspected that Busey's brain injury has had a greater effect on him than realized. He described it as essentially weakening his mental "filters" and causing him to speak and act impulsively. Sophy recommended Busey take a medication called Depakote, with which Busey agreed.

In 1996, Busey publicly announced that he was a Christian, saying: "I am proud to tell Hollywood I am a Christian. For the first time I am now free to be myself."

In 1997, after recurring nosebleeds, he underwent surgery to remove a golf-ball-sized cancerous tumor from his sinus cavity, and after surgery he underwent radiation therapy.

How many times this man is judged on his appearance and how he is, is unreal. He has had serve brain tremor and is lucky to be alive. He comes under special needs now. I don't think we should be little we should be happy someone has survived so much.
    (not including the drugs etc he used to do)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sammie_B wrote: »
    How many times this man is judged on his appearance and how he is, is unreal. He has had serve brain tremor and is lucky to be alive. He comes under special needs now. I don't think we should be little we should be happy someone has survived so much.
    (not including the drugs etc he used to do)

Ah thank you for that information,I honestly had no idea,and wasn't dissing him or anything I genuinely couldn't understand why Gary couldn't remember this woman -is it Frenchy?

Anyway bless him at least I know now what was wrong :blush:
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They must have been lovely together
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dd68 wrote: »
    They must have been lovely together

I actually feel sorry for him going out with her I mean her full appearance is of her own doing where as he cannot help how he is since his accident and his tumour,
  • Sammie_BSammie_B Posts: 142
    Forum Member
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    Ah thank you for that information,I honestly had no idea,and wasn't dissing him or anything I genuinely couldn't understand why Gary couldn't remember this woman -is it Frenchy?

Anyway bless him at least I know now what was wrong :blush:

Your welcome, wasn't personal :)
    Wasn't saying you were it was just people judging him when really he should of died. His memory comes back in waves, he's happy to be alive and breathing and I can understand that.
    Also when people have radiation to the head, they do change, I know a few and they aren't the same as they were, but they are alive :):)
    Having a special need should be supported I think :) I get very defensive when people take the P out of people who have special needs I need not to :D:D
  • Wildrover06Wildrover06 Posts: 4,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She didn't seem all that fazed that he didn't recognize her, & was quite nice about it really, so obviouly knows how he is.
  • foxy23foxy23 Posts: 4,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    schmoozer wrote: »
    To be fair to Gary, Frenchy's face looks as though somebody has been remodelling her into a Simpsons character - perhaps she is unrecognisable.

To me, Frenchy looks like she has been to the same plastic surgeon that Tori Spelling uses - Looks just like her. And I am a Tori fan (from her BH 90210 days).
  • NaughtyNanNaughtyNan Posts: 9,445
    Forum Member
    It doesn't explain why on earth anybody thought it was a good idea to let him go into the house.

If he really has a brain injury that severe can they even be sure he has capacity to know what he is letting himself in for?

Throw sleep deprivation into the chaos he will be living in and if he reacts badly I hope Ch5 are well insured if a law suit is taken out against them.

I actually hope my fears are stupid and it goes well. He seems sort of sweet but I think they have taken a bit of a risk.

Who is normal ?
    He might have had problems but it makes him an even more interesting person. If anything BB is the safest place to be, there is no more risk to him there than there is on say on board a plane, in a supermarket, his house or on a movie set.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sammie_B wrote: »
    Your welcome, wasn't personal :)
    Wasn't saying you were it was just people judging him when really he should of died. His memory comes back in waves, he's happy to be alive and breathing and I can understand that.
    Also when people have radiation to the head, they do change, I know a few and they aren't the same as they were, but they are alive :):)
    Having a special need should be supported I think :) I get very defensive when people take the P out of people who have special needs I need not to :D:D

Ahh so that's why he said in a pre entrance that he finds it amazing that he's breathing or something like that ,I took it as some kind of weird hippy talk :blush: