Coming Home ITV2 7pm

2»

Comments

• MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    Dix wrote: »
    Here's an oddity for you, when Joe's name was msentioned I wondered who the heck was Joe! Even when he started putting on those Panto clothes I didn't recognise him. :eek: Only Joe I seemed to have remembered was Joe Pasquale, and he was years ago wasn't he. :)

Dani and Esther clash on the Richard & Judy show.....great girl, go, go go. :D

LOL I did that several times during the show, but with Simon. :D

Is anyone seriously going to buy this Biff Baff Boff rubbish?
  • DixDix Posts: 79,102
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reckon Dave's overdoing things, and not just with biff baff boff.

More Dave than Timmy though, and Max Clifford had more airing that Timmy did. :D

It's over but Martina didn't get any mentions! I mean come on, she was there too!

That's it Mirage for another year at least. :D

xxxx
    Forum Member
    Strange we never saw Martina, Simon or Carly at all. Are we to assume that they have become hermits now they are home and nobody seen them since? :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mirage wrote: »
    LOL I did that several times during the show, but with Simon. :D

Is anyone seriously going to buy this Biff Baff Boff rubbish?

God, I forgot all about Simon! :eek: I know I missed the beginnging but don't think I could look at it again. -shakeshead- Won't be buying Dave's BBB even if he begs us, that's for sure. defo not. :D

xxx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Too much DVD and Timmy for my liking.
    Wonder why Simon, Carly and Martina weren't featured?
    Forum Member
    Dix wrote: »
    God, I forgot all about Simon! :eek: I know I missed the beginnging but don't think I could look at it again. -shakeshead- Won't be buying Dave's BBB even if he begs us, that's for sure. defo not. :D

xxx

I don't want their song, even if they gave it to me free. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    XFactor is on and going over to the forum, but Happy Christmas IAC. :) xxxxx