Options

Eastenders 30/12/2010 - Labour pains... Episode Discussion

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    NaughtyNanNaughtyNan Posts: 9,445
    Forum Member
    Tanequil wrote: »
    The piano playing fella of Dot looks very stiff in the face.

I think he's had Bottox badly wrong.:(

Yes the tube scene was very fake! lol

The two babies looked identical to me, maybe they have the same father:confused: or maybe its the same baby in both scenes?

I should go to bed:(
  • Options
    RetrospectiveRetrospective Posts: 3,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great episode tonight. Kat was funny though. Both Ronnie and Kat were great! Its just a shame that Roniie's baby has to die though. I wish they hadn't written that in.
  • Options
    liliroselilirose Posts: 10,204
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loved Ronnie's birth scenes. They seemed really natural and her talking to little James was so emotional.:(
    Kat was very funny.
    Such a shame Ronnie's baby is going to
    die tomorrow
  • Options
    cobiscobis Posts: 11,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They have been very careful to make the two babies very similar in looks and size
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    -Sid- wrote: »
    Why the hell would Whitney confide in Tiffany about her relationship with Connor?!

The most stupid thing I've witnessed on EE all year.

This!
    Is anyone else sort of... not completely hating Carol and Connor anymore? They still make me feel ill but Connor seems to care about Carol now. I seriously don't understand how Whitney and Connor are supposedly going out. She seems keen on him and he's just trying not to upset her. Am I missing something?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cobis wrote: »
    They have been very careful to make the two babies very similar in looks and size

I thought it was the same baby in both scenes...
  • Options
    GlowbotGlowbot Posts: 14,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LWP, where do you get the episode titles from, do you make them up?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 376
    Forum Member

It was the same baby.
  • Options
    cobiscobis Posts: 11,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    miloilo wrote: »
    It was the same baby.
    I thought it was the same baby in both scenes...

yes I think you could be right, it could very well be the same baby
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brlliant ep. Loved every minute of it.
  • Options
    Ederrin gracieEderrin gracie Posts: 433
    Forum Member
    kyri wrote: »
    I'm seriously getting fed up of Connor.

We finally got rid of Sillie Billie and now they've brought this moron in.
    hes not the most captivating character but your post sounds rather sinister
    I know it's only been a few episodes, but Kat is so much more likeable with Stacey around.
    what has really changed? the only difference between the way she is now and how she was when stacey was around is, they dont have her sticking her beak into arguments that dont concern her.The blind loyalty she had for stacey made the moons/slaters look deplorable..Everything stacey did or was accused of was okay in kats books and that was likeable to you? u must really love stacey
    Yeah, must be why he's so fascinating and brilliant to watch. Every scene he is in dominates the episodes and he is possibly the show's best character at the moment. His storyline with Carol is probably the best in Eastenders for years, maybe even decades. Kirkwood has totally redeemed himself with the character of Connor.
    laying it a bit thick here the point was already made the first time
    Chuh wrote: »
    Actually feel quite annoyed now seeing Ronnie so calm and happy to be having her baby when we know what's gonna happen :(

Wish just for once the writers could let her be happy.
    wish ppl would shut up about that, yeah u have read the spoilers good for you.Spare a thought for those that dont care to have things spoilt for them.Just talk about the episode
    Is it alright to be completely underwhelmed/bored with all of this
    why are u asking permission to voice your disappointment in what you are watching? this site is funny, anyways given that this is a huge s/l and we are dealing with 2 of the shows leading ladies I expected something a little more memorable than that.Kat's was fine but ronnie's was a dud but maybe that was by design
    masterquan wrote: »
    A baby coming out of ronnie is weird
    especially due to the fact it was a rapid pregnancy we only found out 5-6 months ago
    I have never laughed so much in my life tonight - not because it was bad - but when the Vic was watching and Kim shouting. And Plonker!

CLASSIC!
    The funniest part was when mo was like "lets get those knickers off" then charlie went all palmfaced
    Tanequil wrote: »
    Jack doesn't exactly sound emotional.
    his delivery when he said "love you, love james" sounded so horrible like hes was reading his lines from the paper.That scene was a terrible reminder of the mistake they made in having jack make a baby with roxy..Where is that kid?
    It's amazing how Connor has managed to make me loathe Carol.
    yeah its such a shame to see carol smiling for once :rolleyes:
    Boring episode, basically a filler for whats to come. 1/10
    ronnie and kat both gave birth, whitney and connor reconciled leading her to believe everything is back to how it was, thats s/l progression or does "filler" mean something else in your vernacular
  • Options
    valtimmyvaltimmy Posts: 7,158
    Forum Member
    What relationship are ronnie and roxy's children to one another?

They both have the same father so they are half brother and sister really
  • Options
    anirose26anirose26 Posts: 1,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved Ronnie scenes. I was so happy to see her with a baby at last. But
    sad as well because of upcoming storyline.

I started to like Kat as well. I think Kat can be bearable without Stacey.
  • Options
    ghettoBLASTER!ghettoBLASTER! Posts: 5,220
    Forum Member
    You know aside from this material with Carol and Conner the show is really good again right now.
  • Options
    RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hes not the most captivating character but your post sounds rather sinister what has really changed? the only difference between the way she is now and how she was when stacey was around is, they dont have her sticking her beak into arguments that dont concern her.The blind loyalty she had for stacey made the moons/slaters look deplorable..Everything stacey did or was accused of was okay in kats books and that was likeable to you? u must really love staceylaying it a bit thick here the point was already made the first time wish ppl would shut up about that, yeah u have read the spoilers good for you.Spare a thought for those that dont care to have things spoilt for them.Just talk about the episode why are u asking permission to voice your disappointment in what you are watching? this site is funny, anyways given that this is a huge s/l and we are dealing with 2 of the shows leading ladies I expected something a little more memorable than that.Kat's was fine but ronnie's was a dud but maybe that was by design especially due to the fact it was a rapid pregnancy we only found out 5-6 months ago The funniest part was when mo was like "lets get those knickers off" then charlie went all palmfaced his delivery when he said "love you, love james" sounded so horrible like hes was reading his lines from the paper.That scene was a terrible reminder of the mistake they made in having jack make a baby with roxy..Where is that kid? yeah its such a shame to see carol smiling for once :rolleyes:ronnie and kat both gave birth, whitney and connor reconciled leading her to believe everything is back to how it was, thats s/l progression or does "filler" mean something else in your vernacular
    Sorry meant to say, Kat is more likeable WITHOUT Stacey around. :o
  • Options
    bazellisbazellis Posts: 5,405
    Forum Member
    You know ... comments like that from somebody who is still watching seem sad :)

It seems to be a common thought that it's "cool" to be negative and moany on DS. It isn't.

I only switched over whilst the darts was on a break. And as far as being negative and moany - what else can you write about this dire show.

Shouty, shouty, more unnecessary births, appauling acting and scripts straight out of primary school. This show really is on the up...!:rolleyes::eek:
  • Options
    tweenietweenie Posts: 500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    deleted
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely the obvious thing to do was to send Jack a photo of his son, but then they would have a record of the baby. Don`t people take photos as soon as possible of their babies these days?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yoshi Fan wrote: »
    Who's that guy with Carol?

Oh, it's Connor. Didn't recognise him with his clothes on.:o

Same, bit of a shock when I realised :p
    It would be far more realistic if the baby shot straight out of Ronnie, through the sky and through The Vic window and landed into the cot, and if the baby shot out of Kat and straight to the hospital.

I had to laugh when I read that, my dad is still looking at me funny though.
    Meanwhile the entire pub watches through the open door :D

I know, nosey sods. Kinda reminds me when this woman on our street was been taken to hospital for her baby and everyone had the windows open, watching.
    "I was naming the seven dwarves."
    "PLONKER!!!"
    "That must be number eight!":D

I loved that line, me and my mate where laughing all the way through Kats labour, it was very funny.
    "Where are you?"

"On Strictly"

:D
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    anirose26 wrote: »
    I loved Ronnie scenes. I was so happy to see her with a baby at last. But
    sad as well because of upcoming storyline.

I started to like Kat as well. I think Kat can be bearable without Stacey.

Yeh it was lovely seeing the baby. Such a shame because we know what happens though :(
  • Options
    alias aliasalias alias Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    He's had that many kids recently, it's no longer an emotional event for him!:D

Jack: I win Max 4 kids with 4 different women! i may have failed with Tanya but Vanessa will be the fifth! :D