The Killing - BBC4 Saturday evenings

Comments

• Options
    tealadytealady Posts: 26,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks jingled and MrsMR.
    Yet another thought.
    How did the pathologist know she had been washed before the woods? A couple of posts above mention her wading through water and climbing up a bank. Hard to believe she did not get very dirty doing this, especially as it was very dark. So how would her fingers and nails be clean?
  • Options
    Um_BongoUm_Bongo Posts: 205
    Forum Member
    As my box has been a bit unreliable lately I have cancelled all recordings today for fear of conflict. I will still be checking it is recording before I go to bed.

Saturday night, an hours time difference plus a few weekend wines means there in way I will be able to keep up. My family know not to see me until later on Sunday morning and then I am on here looking at the comments.
  • Options
    parthenaparthena Posts: 2,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I record it on 2 PVRs, taking no chances - then there's the repeat, thank goodness.
  • Options
    Doghouse RileyDoghouse Riley Posts: 32,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yet to watch a disappointing episode in this, such long dramas are sadly well beyond the ability of the BBC these days.
  • Options
    gomezzgomezz Posts: 44,633
    Forum Member
    parthena wrote: »
    I record it on 2 PVRs, taking no chances - then there's the repeat, thank goodness.
    And there is iPlayer ... :)
  • Options
    SmithmanSmithman Posts: 6,184
    Forum Member
    Um_Bongo wrote: »
    As my box has been a bit unreliable lately I have cancelled all recordings today for fear of conflict. I will still be checking it is recording before I go to bed.

Saturday night, an hours time difference plus a few weekend wines means there in way I will be able to keep up. My family know not to see me until later on Sunday morning and then I am on here looking at the comments.

I can't remember when I last looked forward so much to a TV programme and as we don't have a recorder its staying up until midnight for me. I have to say though that I've found this so good that the 2 hours fly by and I'm still wide awake at the end (even after a glass or two at dinner time :o)
  • Options
    Um_BongoUm_Bongo Posts: 205
    Forum Member
    Smithman wrote: »
    I can't remember when I last looked forward so much to a TV programme and as we don't have a recorder its staying up until midnight for me. I have to say though that I've found this so good that the 2 hours fly by and I'm still wide awake at the end (even after a glass or two at dinner time :o)

Like it :D You are doing well here. With the cheap vin and noisy family I like my 'The Killing' time on a Sunday morning.

BTW, I bought a Humex recorder so that the all the progs I missed (being an hour forward) I used to miss I can watch. Only took me 5 years to do this:rolleyes: I did not watch the tv at all, book reader with an original Kindle. Now I just look forward to watching TK.

To all of us fans - enjoy - I will catch up with you tomorrow.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Talk about failsafes :D
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    So it's Jens Holcks's turn to be the suspect!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gomezz wrote: »
    And there is iPlayer ... :)

I'm chasing the deadlines for watching on iplayer. It's a hard show to watch as you have to WATCH and not fiddle with anything else. But so worth it - best thing on TV at the moment. British drama could learn a lot especially with characterisation. Fabulous. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Obviously he can't be the murderer as there's another five episodes to go....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good to see a sympathetic side to Vagn
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Woodbeam wrote: »
    It's a hard show to watch as you have to WATCH and not fiddle with anything else.

You're so right! I can't watch anything, usually, without surfing at the same time. Subtitles apart, there is so little worth investing one's attention in.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Brown trousers time for Mr Mayor!!!
  • Options
    allie4allie4 Posts: 11,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    parthena wrote: »
    You're so right! I can't watch anything, usually, without surfing at the same time. Subtitles apart, there is so little worth investing one's attention in.
    Gosh I'm glad there's someone like me out there! I HAVE to fiddle with computers, ipad etc while watching most dramas.... except of course THIS one!

God, it's good.
    I don't believe Holck killed Nanna - or if he did, there is a colleague/accomplice who killed the other girls.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    So the Dodgy Restaurant Bloke is somehow connected to the case??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    For a moment there I thought Vagn was going to be the next suspect.
  • Options
    shellshockshellshock Posts: 120
    Forum Member
    Sorry to butt in, but was the new removal man also the guy working in the water place?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 287
    Forum Member
    I think it was Vagn - the motive being racism or dislike of that particular family.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 287
    Forum Member
    Sorry to butt in, but was the new removal man also the guy working tin the water place?

Wasn't he the taxi driver?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It cant be Vangt, too obvious and nothing is obvious in this absolutely brill series.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    skyscapes wrote: »

You could well be right.

God I cant wait another week!
  • Options
    hickenhicken Posts: 4,454
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    skyscapes wrote: »

Yes, he was.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    hicken wrote: »
    Yes, he was.

Did they originally trace the taxi driver or did he come forward?
    Seems a long time ago.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Deleted
This discussion has been closed.