Isabella Cruise

The DoveThe Dove Posts: 1,221
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Rumour has it that Tom Cruise's eldest daughter, Isabella, wants to join Scientology's Sea Org after her boyfriend signed his billion year contract.

Keep in mind it was claimed that one of the reasons Katie Holmes divorced him was because she believed a similar fate was lined up for Suri. Looks like she was correct.

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2012/08/scientology_isabella_cruise_sea_org.php

Poor Isabella.

Comments

• cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I read this story yesterday. I wonder if its one rule for a child of Tom's and another for the rest?
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    More interested in what's happened to Scientrollogy mouthpiece Tommy Davis, who seems to have vanished in recent months. Some says he's dead, others say he fled the coop.

Hmmm....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    More interested in what's happened to Scientrollogy mouthpiece Tommy Davis, who seems to have vanished in recent months. Some says he's dead, others say he fled the coop.

Hmmm....

is this before or after Katie Holmes did a runner?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well before. He's been gone months now. Nobody's seen hide nor hair of him although the story was he was on hiatus as his 'wife was ill'.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well before. He's been gone months now. Nobody's seen hide nor hair of him although the story was he was on hiatus as his 'wife was ill'.

its all very odd..people go missing and the authorities are not informed or investigate...I bet there is stuff going on which people cannot even imagine. Scary stuff
  • planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    speaking of tommy davis anyone else noticed this:

tommy

tom's daughter
  • jude007jude007 Posts: 2,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hmmm....

Is he the one that is Anne Archer's son and was in that "infamous" panaroma episode!

Also has't the leader's wife gone missing as well.

Wonder if they are connected
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    planets wrote: »
    speaking of tommy davis anyone else noticed this:

tommy

tom's daughter

Yeah they look a lot a like. but He looks a lot like Tom.
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know Nicole Kidman got a lot of criticism for walking away but Tom obviously stitched her up well and truly with regard to the children. It must be terrible to see your kids involved with a cult and be powerless to do anything about it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jude007 wrote: »
    Is he the one that is Anne Archer's son and was in that "infamous" panaroma episode!

Also has't the leader's wife gone missing as well.

Wonder if they are connected

Bit of background:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Davis_(Scientology)

I feel sorry for the kids most because they have utterly no say in what they do. Many are kept in Sea Org houses (communes) and rarely see their parents. It's absurd.

Isabella Cruise, I don't know how steeped in it Tom C's kids are, but she may be among the more lucky ones with more freedoms because...daddy.
  • mevilhoneymevilhoney Posts: 685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I`ve been on village voice scientology blogs this a.m. and they don`t mention that, gotta link/source?

On topic,Isabella Cruise is gonna be a challenge to CoS--how are they going to do the usual Sea Org stuff because she`s so high profile being the daughter of their high and mighty Tom Cruise; if they don`t treat her the same,why bother,it`s not much of a cult then. If Isabella decides not to sign the billion-dollar contract,and gets cut off from boyfriend it`ll be more proof how batty CoS is. You have two scientologists in a relationship,one wants to go in deeper,the other doesn`t,so the latter is cut out. They have an inbuilt mechanism with reduces membership.
  • Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    haphash wrote: »
    I know Nicole Kidman got a lot of criticism for walking away but Tom obviously stitched her up well and truly with regard to the children. It must be terrible to see your kids involved with a cult and be powerless to do anything about it.

I still do not know how Tom managed it as Nicole was not a bad abusive Mum yet he managed to get the kids. Surely as they were only 8 and 10 when Tom and Nicole got divorced, it would have been possible for her to fight for her children. It seems, if we can believe the media, she had very little contact with her two adopted kids.