Did anyone see the clip on BOTS, discussing the eviction?

SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
Forum Member
✭✭✭
The discussion between a few of the housemates (Ash, Chris, Ashleigh, Mark), and they were basically saying "Oh, Pav has to go, it's the only possible result, he just has to" etc etc. This attitude absolutely infuriates me. >:(

If Pav does go on Friday, the collective smugness of "the originals" will be unbearable for me.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ill be voting to keep Pav in.
  • vanoravanora Posts: 1,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm voting for zoe to go
  • farlofanfarlofan Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Saying that sort of thing just gives the voters more reason not to evict him. They are so dumb it's not even shocking anymore.
  • Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member
    The discussion between a few of the housemates (Ash, Chris, Ashleigh, Mark), and they were basically saying "Oh, Pav has to go, it's the only possible result, he just has to" etc etc. This attitude absolutely infuriates me. >:(

If Pav does go on Friday, the collective smugness of "the originals" will be unbearable for me.

I'm with you OP. I can't stand that kind of arrogance and smugness. Do they forget that it is we, the public that make the decisions, not them.
  • diurnalomendiurnalomen Posts: 101
    Forum Member
    Cat- wrote: »
    I'm with you OP. I can't stand that kind of arrogance and smugness. Do they forget that it is we, the public that make the decisions, not them.

Not this years decisions....so get voting says BB we need the £££££££
  • CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vanora wrote: »
    I'm voting for zoe to go

Me too. Pav hasn't been given an inch of a chance>:(
  • PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    Evict Chris - save Pav!
  • GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,491
    Forum Member

Part if me wants Chris to stay but part of me would like to see them get a shock on friday. The stupid thing is, if they'd just let the newbies become part of the group, they'd have had more chance of being evicted and Chris would probably be safe. Pav was 100/1 across the board to win BB last week, even though they knew Steven going was pretty definite. That's how much impact he had. But this week he's as low as 33/1 to win and has the highest odds for this week's eviction. That's almost all a sympathy vote for the way Chris and others have isolated him. Pav may not be a great HM, but he can do the victim look as good as Jale ever did.
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vanora wrote: »
    I'm voting for zoe to go

How?.
  • VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I have a feeling that Pav will not be going on Friday, think it will be Zoe. But you are quite right, what the original HMs said there sucks, if they hadn't made the main show they would have jumped at the chance of coming in late. I was especially peeved with Mark here, who said "he would fall off his chair .. " if Pav did not go. If you could put smug in a bottle you would get Mark. Hopefully next week in the house will be his last.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zoe out please. She brings nothing, but Pav and Chris have a bit of a storyline at the moment.
  • big_ermbig_erm Posts: 697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How?.

To evict Zoe,
    call:

6 50 58 19
    (Mobile)

090 20 44 58 19
    (Landline)

Vote via the iOS app

Mobile & BT landline votes cost 50p. Other landlines may vary.
  • paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I will P myself laughing when Pav wins. And he should, he kept to his VT and has played a blinder. Just wonder how fans of the other housemates will feel about that.
  • ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cat- wrote: »

Dowe decide or is it only. When bb say we can thy. All talk but once again when bb want us to turn on someone what better way than to pick there conversation to broadcast we are always being manipulated it's very interesting to see so many bit to it I for one will keep my money in my pocket
  • sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evict Chris - save Pav!

Well said.
  • ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    paralax wrote: »
    I will P myself laughing when Pav wins. And he should, he kept to his VT and has played a blinder. Just wonder how fans of the other housemates will feel about that.

At the end of the day thy probably won't care and the only losers are the public empty pockets sure enjoy the show because that's what it is I for one have forgotten about it the day after it is finished I am already looking forward to the celebrity bb I like it better than the normal one who wins well bb wins
  • teresagreenteresagreen Posts: 16,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want Chris to go. I liked him up till the past couple of weeks. He is a backstabber, saying things behind HMs backs then being nice to tehm. As soon as their backs are turned, off he goes again, stabbing them in the back and doing it so that the others follow.
  • gcmacgcmac Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm thinking at the moment that Pav has the least chance of going, I've seen a lot more people saying they are voting for either Zoe or Chris. I don't think Pav should stay much longer, he's not bringing much to the group, but I would love him to stay this week to give him a bit of a boost and to shock the others.