Options

Corrie - Fiz and Tyrone are sh*t friends!

HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,022
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Terrible s/l and they're even worse mates, they seem to have little understanding of forgiveness and that people make mistakes, despite the dopey div Tyrone not listening in the first place, Jason screwed up but he didn't do it intentionally, none of the storyline makes sense as it is.

and Fiz is a greedy witch! cannot wait until she off on her travels.

Comments

• Options
    GlassBalloonGlassBalloon Posts: 2,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is absolutely nothing more infuriating than Fiz's eyeballing stare whenever she has to portray any sort of emotion. She looks as though Jason killed her puppy.

In fairness I'd be pretty peeved off if a 'mate' did such a shoddy job on the house that my partner fell through the floor but that irritating stare is enough to prevent me feeling any sympathy for her.
  • Options
    ianradioianianradioian Posts: 75,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Terrible pair poorly acted.
  • Options
    HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What did they expect for 'mate rates' on the cheap, top quality graff, the whole thing would of had to be expected anyway by a building inspector, Tyrone was the stupid sod climbing on a ladder when he was told not too!

I agree terribly acted.
  • Options
    barlowconnorbarlowconnor Posts: 38,120
    Forum Member
    I used to like Tyrone till he got with Fiz. Seems to be the most boring story being dragged out for ages. Anyways who would climb up a ladder in a loft? When they are still making it? Stupid story.
  • Options
    thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's because they're sh*t people.
  • Options
    mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,772
    Forum Member
    Tyrone is a Thick Mechanic. Let's not forget that.
  • Options
    theiceman2014theiceman2014 Posts: 623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fiz is got to be one of soap worst actesses, her acting is cringe.
  • Options
    jsmith99jsmith99 Posts: 20,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wouldn't a building inspector "sign off" the completed job as a condition of getting planning permission? Or does that depend on the type of work?
  • Options
    JoshyxJoshyx Posts: 287
    Forum Member
    Todd bakes Tyrone and fuzz a pie however he has defecated in it and they have a taste of "humble (shit) pie"
  • Options
    ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Considering they have been wronged by so many people - Kirsty, Hayley, Maria and Jason, I have absolutely no sympathy for them well, Fiz mostly!

And where's that terrifying, sneering monster mummy, Eileen been in all of this? I thought she'd be sticking her gob in.
  • Options
    CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be fair they don't have much luck with friends. Maria tried to break up their relationship and Jason and his family nearly killed one of them! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Creamtea wrote: »
    To be fair they don't have much luck with friends. Maria tried to break up their relationship and Jason and his family nearly killed one of them! :D

Perhaps they should take the hint and move! :D
  • Options
    Carla-esqueCarla-esque Posts: 703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joshyx wrote: »
    Todd bakes Tyrone and fuzz a pie however he has defecated in it and they have a taste of "humble (shit) pie"
    Lol what. That's two 'defecating' so-called spoilers I've seen from you in the space of a few minutes. Maybe I should become an admin, just for the sake of not reading your posts. :D
  • Options
    CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder if we have some tedious compo claim storyline coming up, with Fiz and Tyrone getting quite a few grand? Of course Cilla finds out and lo and behold, she's back on the doorstep!
  • Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Corrie is so bad that this storyline looks ok but infact is bad, Corrie is really really very bad.

BAD!
  • Options
    Maria_RobinsonMaria_Robinson Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The whole thing is bloody ludicrous. I know Jason aint that bright but leaving the dodgy boards in a skip right bang outside Tyrone's house? Pluurese. And all their ranting about solicitors. Tyrone wasnt supposed to be what was in effect a building site and Jason warned him not to go up there. But the dolt has to ignore that and perch on a step ladder to take silly pictures - drrrrrr. Plus the owners had no knowlede of the wrong boards, Garah laid them - Toad has no authority to sack him and could have just denied saying it., there is no proof They have also saved £15-20k on getting a free extenson. They would be entitled to little if any more compo and any solicitor worth their salt would tear their case to pieces.
  • Options
    sam_geesam_gee Posts: 49,229
    Forum Member
    Joshyx wrote: »

Ty would love a pie like that.
  • Options
    bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Terrible pair poorly acted.

I agree. The actor portrayed the abused boyfriend with Kirsty much better.
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I cannot stand the way Tyrone does that huffing and puffing when he gets angry, it looks ridiculous and if I was Fiz, I would feel embarrassed to be seen with him.

My money is on Jason if they have a fight :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    I cannot stand the way Tyrone does that huffing and puffing when he gets angry, it looks ridiculous and if I was Fiz, I would feel embarrassed to be seen with him.

My money is on Jason if they have a fight :D

No fights for Ty. He will want the matter settled with a bacon barm eating contest!
  • Options
    SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 51,007
    Forum Member
    All Fiz is bothered about is the thought of a nice fat compo claim. I don't think she gives a stuff Tyrone was injured really. You can almost see the pound signs flashing before her eyes. I think Tyrone would have happily settled for an apology and them redoing the work for nowt, but Fiz had to keep whining about compensation. £1k wasn't enough, so she pushed for £2k, that still wasn't enough so it became £3k. Then the minute "no win no fee" pops up on TV she's full of glee they'd "probably get more than £3k". Talk about like mother, like daughter! Of course Tyrone just goes along with it all and gets swayed by Fiz because he daren't think for himself.
  • Options
    NoushNoush Posts: 4,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tyrone is an awful mate....they way he treated Tina and Tommeh when he was with Kirsty was disgusting!
  • Options
    jsmith99jsmith99 Posts: 20,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ............. Then the minute "no win no fee" pops up on TV she's full of glee they'd "probably get more than £3k". ............

Maybe the writers should have a chat with william roach about turning down a high offer because you expect to get more in court .... and what it can cost.
  • Options
    red_amberred_amber Posts: 1,154
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly. The cost of their loft would have been far more expensive than Tyrone's lost income - and they're getting it done for free, including decoration!

Plus they're getting 3 grand on top. How much more do these greedy idiots want?
  • Options
    dottzie38dottzie38 Posts: 1,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good luck with the no win no fee claim 2 years later my OH is just about to receive payout of course in lala land of soaps no doubt it will all be done and dusted within weeks