Fiz

Comments

• davelovesleedsdavelovesleeds Posts: 22,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mo mouse wrote: »

As an aside, is it possible to feed someone a bacon barm by intravenous drip ?

They could try this...

http://www.bakonvodka.com/
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love when she does her stary saucer eyes
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For folks to vent their spleen at tonight's ambulance-chasing antics ...
  • eveningstareveningstar Posts: 19,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For folks to vent their spleen at tonight's ambulance-chasing antics ...

Not one response, has everybody learned to love Fizz after all? :o
  • Sandgrounder1Sandgrounder1 Posts: 753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not me! She showed herself up as the greedy, sanctimonious, dead eyed shrew we all know and loathe tonight...hopefully this will set the ball rolling again...
  • sam_geesam_gee Posts: 48,799
    Forum Member
    Fiz's expression when she kept asking Tony to up his offer was so calculating >:( I bet she wishes Tyrone had died then she could retire and stuff her face with pie all day. I hope Tony manages to fix it so there's no proof of the dodgy work so Fiz and Ty (the scumbags) get nothing.
  • Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    “Awww look at the lickle ‘luns … (chomp munch chomp) … Awww aren’t they cute … (gobble chomp slurp) … Awww wook at wickle Woooobeh and Si’s lovely ‘at … (crunch munch chomp) ..”

I really wish somebody would beat her with a gatepost.

:D:D:D:D:D:D LMAO!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sam_gee wrote: »
    Fiz's expression when she kept asking Tony to up his offer was so calculating >:( I bet she wishes Tyrone had died then she could retire and stuff her face with pie all day. I hope Tony manages to fix it so there's no proof of the dodgy work so Fiz and Ty (the scumbags) get nothing.

She did her best, about to pour water down Tirrone's throat when the doctor came in just in time and reminded her 'nil by mouth'. The woman is as bad as Kirsty, but manages to be more cunning about it.
  • mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member
    I'm going up there as soon as I finish my breakfast and this time I'm serious. I just need to wait for Geraldine to cut some eye holes in my balaclava. This is the Hurt Game.
  • Maria_RobinsonMaria_Robinson Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A horrid exhausted character along with her doltish boyfriend. Her screwed up little face and whiney little girl voice drives me crackers.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr Mouse, you will be forever our hero once the deed is done. For obvious reasons regarding your own safety (and mental health) please make sure Geraldine incorporates ear protectors into your balaclava.
    Wishing you well on your mission, we salute you sir.
    Forum Member
    The way Fiz and Tyrone trot around the street together would make me laugh if I wasn't gagging.
  • mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member
    Mr Mouse, you will be forever our hero once the deed is done. For obvious reasons regarding your own safety (and mental health) please make sure Geraldine incorporates ear protectors into your balaclava.
    Wishing you well on your mission, we salute you sir.

Thanks es. It means a lot. I know I've let you all down so far but I'll make it up to you, don't worry. Let my keen knife see not the wound it makes.
    Forum Member
    mo mouse wrote: »
    I'm going up there as soon as I finish my breakfast and this time I'm serious. I just need to wait for Geraldine to cut some eye holes in my balaclava. This is the Hurt Game.

Please try and get the pair of them. If you need any help - alibis, weapons etc - do please ask.
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,611
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's very decent of you, Mo.
  • bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was Fiz ever this bad? I think she was totally OTT last night.
  • ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes it didn’t take long for fat-factory-fool-Fiz to get pound signs in her freeloading eyes again did it?!
    If she’s so darned concerned about coin, why doesn’t she waddle her arse into that factory every once in a while and do a decent day’s graft, eh??

She only ever goes in when it’s time for the cake run.

She wasn’t even in work the day that daft oaf fell through the ruddy ceiling, she was parked in some sod’s back garden pretending to coo over the bairns in order to snaffle herself a free lunch.

“Awww look at the lickle ‘luns … (chomp munch chomp) … Awww aren’t they cute … (gobble chomp slurp) … Awww wook at wickle Woooobeh and Si’s lovely ‘at … (crunch munch chomp) ..”

I really wish somebody would beat her with a gatepost.

LOL! Do you think she farts in bed? :o:o:o
  • ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sam_gee wrote: »
    The way Fiz and Tyrone trot around the street together would make me laugh if I wasn't gagging.

On their trotters! Oink! Squeal! Grunt!

Fiz is worse than Cilla when it comes to money. She nicked that money off that dead woman and now she's after money again. Yet, Cilla was demonized in Corrie, while Fizzy-arse is seen as a saint/goody character.
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,611
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't be the only one waiting with bated breath for an update on Mo's progress in his noble quest, and yet the mods have gone and banned him >:(
  • Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member
    Now mo has flown out to Tenerife to keep Uncle Q company?! :o
  • Kirk AngelKirk Angel Posts: 4,490
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    J-B wrote: »
    I can't be the only one waiting with bated breath for an update on Mo's progress in his noble quest, and yet the mods have gone and banned him >:(

WHAT!? Mo Mouse and Uncle Q are like the Statler and Waldorf of DS!
  • grazemytvaddictgrazemytvaddict Posts: 4,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What did Uncle Q and No Mouse do? This is a sad week for the soap forums.
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kirk Angel wrote: »
    WHAT!? Mo Mouse and Uncle Q are like the Statler and Waldorf of DS!
    :D I was thinking more Alas Smith & Jones, but I take your point. :D
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What did Uncle Q and No Mouse do? This is a sad week for the soap forums.
    Brought joy and laughter to this godforsaken forum. Big mistake apparently. :(
  • grazemytvaddictgrazemytvaddict Posts: 4,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Brought joy and laughter to this godforsaken forum. Big mistake apparently. :(

The bans aren't permanent are they? :cry: