Options

WWE Network

Comments

• Options
    Dax 21Dax 21 Posts: 1,781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SimonB79 wrote: »
    I changed my address this morning! :) select nonUS, Great Britain, then enter ya proper postcode! :)

Oh dear sorry all:D
  • Options
    Central cakeCentral cake Posts: 5,625
    Forum Member
    KIIS102 wrote: »
    Trying to sign up but can't find the UK on the Billing list of Countries?? Can't see Great Britain either. Although Ireland isn't on there either yet.

I was just coming to post that. I put another country in though and when I picked Paypal as payment method it wanted to charge me. Thought it was free this month.
  • Options
    SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trying to sign up but can't find the UK on the Billing list of Countries?? Can't see Great Britain either. Although Ireland isn't on there either yet.

State / province = nonUS
    Country = Great Britain
    Zip Code = your own postcode

are these not available? :)
  • Options
    KIIS102KIIS102 Posts: 8,539
    Forum Member
    I was just coming to post that. I put another country in though and when I picked Paypal as payment method it wanted to charge me. Thought it was free this month.

I only want to use it while it's free, I have no interest in paying. I'll wait until 8pm and see if UK pops up in the country list.

@SimonB79 Not on the billing bit. I created an account and it asked for country, chose Other then Great Britain. After that bit, I went onto to subscribe for the month, it's asking for billing info but Great Britain isn't on the drop down list on there.
  • Options
    The_don1The_don1 Posts: 17,470
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its live now to people who already have the Network but to sign up its more then likely you will have to wait till 8pm
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I only want to use it while it's free, I have no interest in paying. I'll wait until 8pm and see if UK pops up in the country list.

@SimonB79 Not on the billing bit. I created an account and it asked for country, chose Other then Great Britain. After that bit, I went onto to subscribe for the month, it's asking for billing info but Great Britain isn't on the drop down list on there.

Is there a paypal option which bypasses the billing info? :blush:

(I just changed my contact info this morning cause I'd signed up previously) :)

You may have to wait til 20:00 like others have stated! :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    SimonB79 wrote: »
    Is there a paypal option which bypasses the billing info? :blush:

(I just changed my contact info this morning cause I'd signed up previously) :)

You may have to wait til 20:00 like others have stated! :blush:

Unfortunately not yet. It's just asking for the billing address with a continue option below that, I'll assume the payment options will be on the next page. I'll wait until 8pm, hopefully Britain exists by then :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately not yet. It's just asking for the billing address with a continue option below that, I'll assume the payment options will be on the next page. I'll wait until 8pm, hopefully Britain exists by then :)

Yep thats probably wise! :)
  • Options
    sahisahi Posts: 185
    Forum Member
    Does anyone know if it's going to be available on ps4 in the uk?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Just hold fire all not long now:)
  • Options
    stillgotaboxstillgotabox Posts: 727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Directly from WWE, WWE Network will be available for FREE starting Monday, Nov. 3 through the end of the month, including Survivor Series, on Web, iPhone, iPad and Android devices. Go to WWE.com on Monday, Nov. 3 at 8:00 p.m. GMT to sign up. WWE Network will be available to you on other platforms, including Xbox One and Xbox 360, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku streaming devices, and select Smart TVs on Tuesday, Nov. 18 in time for Survivor Series so you can watch on your big screen TV.

Beginning in December, WWE Network will be available for US $9.99 per month with no commitment.

Source: http://www.wwe.com/help#166
  • Options
    Forum Member

Wonder why its on the Xbox One now though. Not looked on my 360 yet.
  • Options
    DarthGoreDarthGore Posts: 1,664
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it was too good to be true.... this could be a PR disaster

https://twitter.com/WWENetwork/status/529357174158675969
  • Options
    daclickdaclick Posts: 3,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What the actual f
  • Options
    tony321tony321 Posts: 10,594
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is that true or a wind up ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DarthGore wrote: »
    it was too good to be true.... this could be a PR disaster

https://twitter.com/WWENetwork/status/529357174158675969

Oh my god :cool:>:(
  • Options
    DragonicDragonic Posts: 2,146
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's absolutely ridiculous, 15 minutes before it's launch they pull the plug?!
    Couldn't believe it when I saw the Facebook post.

After the whole hoo-hah of it finally coming over here, the free month of November and all that then for them to do this? Disaster.

(I realise theres the American address workaround but was happy to see it finally over here so didn't have to faff around with settings)

*Sigh*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Are you kidding me? What the actual F is going on here? It was bad the first time with 24hrs to go but now??? 15mins ???. Screw this, I'm not signing up for this crap.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Makes you wonder if Sky is involved. It's only 6.50 now. Sky could see subs dropping.
  • Options
    jrmich9jrmich9 Posts: 1,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I knew they were a shambles of a company internally - but this takes the biscuit.
  • Options
    tony321tony321 Posts: 10,594
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Unbelievable, just wonder what has happened ?
  • Options
    4chords4chords Posts: 343
    Forum Member
    I'm guessing the geo-block is back in play?
  • Options
    Steveaustin316Steveaustin316 Posts: 15,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder, could the announcement of the Network launch in the UK have been a deliberate tactic on WWE's behalf to pressure Sky into paying more to get the Network?

Sky caved in and made a last minute offer to WWE, which they accepted, thus resulting in the delay.

If that is the case, I can see the Sky version being delayed to give them time to promote it first, and it will be almost certainly more expensive.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Unbelievable. Really.