Options

Salt

rosco2010rosco2010 Posts: 7,501
Forum Member
I saw this for the first time earlier. What a load of tosh, plotholes you could drive a truck through. :D

Comments

• Options
    MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought it was a great film
  • Options
    Margo ChanningMargo Channing Posts: 5,240
    Forum Member
    I loved it.

If you have it on blu-ray you get 3 different versions of the movie with the actual extended cut being my favourite with a much better ending and some scenes completely stripped out.
  • Options
    RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wanted to like it, but couldn't. I was put off with the twist.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I loved it.

If you have it on blu-ray you get 3 different versions of the movie with the actual extended cut being my favourite with a much better ending and some scenes completely stripped out.

Yeah the extended ending is so much better, a mixture of that ending plus the last voice over bit of the directors cut ending would have been supurb.

I am not a big AJ fan her false lips annoy me so much:D but she was fantastic in this film
  • Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah the extended ending is so much better, a mixture of that ending plus the last voice over bit of the directors cut ending would have been supurb.

I am not a big AJ fan her false lips annoy me so much:D but she was fantastic in this film

I don't think they're false , she's always had them .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think they're false , she's always had them .

There false, no woman is born with lips like that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There false, no woman is born with lips like that.

google 'young angelina jolie' she's always had big lips , here's one :

http://www.yousaytoo.com/postonly_image/pic/918/medium/Young_Angelina_Jolie-2.jpg
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You need to look at more then one photo, I have full lips and can pull the pose asnd make my lips look simular to your young AJ photo. Look at her top lip its pretty normal in this photo then compare it to a recent photo where its a lot bigger.

She does have naturally full lips but think she has had them enhanced. When women have a lip job it looks a certain way and unnatural and AJ's lips have that unnatural look.

But her performance in Salt was top notch, and she did all her own stunts, well woth a look at the extras for those who have not bothered.
  • Options
    Music_boxMusic_box Posts: 1,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great film although the sudden ending annoyed me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Music_box wrote: »
    Great film although the sudden ending annoyed me.

That depends on what version of the film you watched.
  • Options
    Music_boxMusic_box Posts: 1,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That depends on what version of the film you watched.

I presume it was the regular one? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You need to look at more then one photo, I have full lips and can pull the pose asnd make my lips look simular to your young AJ photo. Look at her top lip its pretty normal in this photo then compare it to a recent photo where its a lot bigger.

She does have naturally full lips but think she has had them enhanced. When women have a lip job it looks a certain way and unnatural and AJ's lips have that unnatural look.

But her performance in Salt was top notch, and she did all her own stunts, well woth a look at the extras for those who have not bothered.

I've seen loads of photos , and I've been watching her in movies since she began . she's always had big lips .
    I think I can tell when someone's had them done , plus- if they were fake she'd have had to have been having them done for nearly 20 years consistently , that just doesn't add up

some women do just have big lips .
  • Options
    Dunce-2007Dunce-2007 Posts: 6,452
    Forum Member

Her's a pic of very young AJ----http://www.makemeheal.com/gossip/uploaded_images/angelina_jolie_at_13-742420.jpg pouty...

and here's one of an older AJ----http://www.makemeheal.com/gossip/uploaded_images/angelina_jolie_nose_job2-715881.jpg notice how her lips look more natural in the B&W pic? In the colour pic her lips look wider/pouty because her nose is thinner.

Similar thing with Kelly Rowland, her bottom lip looks larger now because she's had her nose thinned---http://plasticsurgerybeforeandafter.blogspot.com/2010/06/kelly-rowland-nose-job.html The width of your nose plays an important part in the appearance of your lips, mouth.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've seen loads of photos , and I've been watching her in movies since she began . she's always had big lips .
    I think I can tell when someone's had them done , plus- if they were fake she'd have had to have been having them done for nearly 20 years consistently , that just doesn't add up

some women do just have big lips .

As I said above she does have naturally big lips but you only have to compare her top lip young and old for proof that somethign has happened.
    Saw her in tomb radier and her lips are smaller than in salt.
    She may not have had a full lip job but she has had them plumped up.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As I said above she does have naturally big lips but you only have to compare her top lip young and old for proof that somethign has happened.
    Saw her in tomb radier and her lips are smaller than in salt.
    She may not have had a full lip job but she has had them plumped up.

I've seen pretty much all her films , I don't think she's had any work done on her lips , she doesn't need it . her lips may look different slightly from film to film due to how they've done her make-up etc. and lighting .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've seen pretty much all her films , I don't think she's had any work done on her lips , she doesn't need it . her lips may look different slightly from film to film due to how they've done her make-up etc. and lighting .

Well we will have to agree to disagree on this ;)

Doubt she would purposely make her lips look larger in make up and for certain films, that would make no sense.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well we will have to agree to disagree on this ;)

Doubt she would purposely make her lips look larger in make up and for certain films, that would make no sense.

but you think she would make them larger surgically ... ? how would that make sense ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    but you think she would make them larger surgically ... ? how would that make sense ?

You are obviously not aware of the number of women in and out of the public eye that have had lip enhancement.
    I personally know two girls who have done it and it looks awful.

Only AJ knows why she did it.
  • Options
    pocatellopocatello Posts: 8,813
    Forum Member
    You are obviously not aware of the number of women in and out of the public eye that have had lip enhancement.

Problem with the theory is that she had them long before they were popular. Go look at pictures of her as a child.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pocatello wrote: »
    Problem with the theory is that she had them long before they were popular. Go look at pictures of her as a child.

Already been over this earlier, the thinner top lip as a child and in her earlier career gives it away. I dont think she has had major lip work done, just added a bit all round.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

no , I'm certainly aware that some women have had lip enhancement .

but my point is - you said :

you don't think it makes sense for her to make them look larger with make-up but you do think it makes sense to make them larger surgically - ??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    you don't think it makes sense for her to make them look larger with make-up but you do think it makes sense to make them larger surgically - ??

No amount of make up can make them look larger permenantly, if this was the case no woman would have the need for a lip job ;)
  • Options
    taskertasker Posts: 4,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i enjoyed it - so glad they didnt make it with cruise as they were going to
    it would have been mission totally bloody ridiculous part whatever
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    The movie is crap and Angelina looked a little rough, I think its time she hung up her action star status as she looks too weak these days for it to be believable.

Also, looking at those older pics it is not only her lips she's had done...