Scientologists at War C4 9pm Jun 17

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GoshBagosh wrote: »
    Are the people in blue poncho's scientologists?? :?
    bump... Anyone?
  • littlebootieslittlebooties Posts: 2,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Then why is that sort of corruption not taken up at National level with the President? Why is the President not doing something about it?
    That's why people protest. I honestly don't know how they're not all in jail and more to the point HOW THE HELL do they still have tax exempt status...

Makes you wonder who at the top has been bought out/brain washed as well.
  • Roland MouseRoland Mouse Posts: 9,531
    Forum Member
    I would get a bunch of mates to come around and pummel them with their faces covered.

All whilst I was sat inside.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    bump... Anyone?

yeah they are,,,,,they are harassing him because he left The church of Scientology and wanted to set up an independent Scientology
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rhumble wrote: »
    yeah they are,,,,,they are harassing him because he left The church of Scientology and wanted to set up an independent Scientology
    thank you!!

Crazies !! :O
  • who-mewho-me Posts: 226
    Forum Member
    bump... Anyone?

Yep they call themselves Squirrel Busters they 'out' heretics and non-believers
  • FayecorgasmFayecorgasm Posts: 29,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really object to them using our police to protect themselves
  • BelfastGuy125BelfastGuy125 Posts: 7,515
    Forum Member
    It would be very hard to call the police. Im willing to bet that those nutjobs would use the documentary excuse to good effect and the police would do nothing about it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had no idea these harassment techniques are used in the UK now...
    Forum Member
    bump... Anyone?

Yes! They are the ones camped outside his house harassing him 24/7.
  • nw0307nw0307 Posts: 10,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    they tried to collar me down Tottenham Court Road once. They soon wished they hadn't as I had a right mouthful to give them, and told them they were sad, insecure fools who believe in a sci fi religion.
    Forum Member
    I'm gay and own a resistance meter: now what do I do? :D

(My resistance meter does a lot more than theirs does as well!)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At one time you couldn't walk down Poole high street without being accosted and invited to their bookshop
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nw0307 wrote: »
    they tried to collar me down Tottenham Court Road once. They soon wished they hadn't as I had a right mouthful to give them, and told them they were sad, insecure fools who believe in a sci fi religion.

They were canvassing outside their church in Amsterdam when I visited last month. Laughed at them. Called them insane and walked off. Not before taking a few pictures.
    Forum Member
    Imagine those creeps harrassing you on your own doorstep for 200+ consecutive days and nights? That's enough to make me throttle them. I think Marty and his wife were very restrained... I would've lost my patience after two days. Am I right in thinking Will Smith is one of them? I do hope not.
    Forum Member
    The only way to deal with people harassing you ,,, is appear to be twice as nuts as they are,,,,they soon think I aint dealing with this nutcase:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    who-me wrote: »
    Imagine those creeps harassing you on your own doorstep for 200+ consecutive days and nights? That's enough to make me throttle them. I think Marty and his wife were very restrained... I would've lost my patience after two days. Am I right in thinking Will Smith is one of them? I do hope not.

And that's what they fail to show in their 'documentaries' and they fail to tell the police the full facts.

There are rumours that Will Smith is one of them. But I really hope not.
  • Caro07Caro07 Posts: 1,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes! They are the ones camped outside his house harassing him 24/7.

I know he got rid of the "squirrels" eventually, but the fact that they were there 24/7, as you say, should mean that they are stalkers in the eyes of the law. Couldn't they have been charged under stalking laws?
  • BelfastGuy125BelfastGuy125 Posts: 7,515
    Forum Member
    Imagine those creeps harrassing you on your own doorstep for 200+ consecutive days and nights? That's enough to make me throttle them. I think Marty and his wife were very restrained... I would've lost my patience after two days. Am I right in thinking Will Smith is one of them? I do hope not.

He is
    Forum Member
    The Independent Scientology is just a lighter way of believing in nonsense
  • dorkjacksndorkjacksn Posts: 598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Smith sure seems bloody crazy enough..... I feel so so sorry for Marty's wife... :(
    Forum Member
    Will Smith must have joined Scientology when his Alien co stars in Men in Black told him about it
    Forum Member
    At least he has the good grace to say he's getting a good dose of his own medicine. Feel a bit sorry for him But esp his wife she seems lovely and well balanced.

Will Smith WTF??? I'm sad now. :cry:
  • littlebootieslittlebooties Posts: 2,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This chap is lucky to have this lady as his wife.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rhumble wrote: »
    The Independent Scientology is just a lighter way of believing in nonsense

I think it could be a less destructive form , if you ask me he's slowly becoming a Buddhist