skunk-monkeyskunk-monkey Posts: 206
Forum Member
What is happening with edna and Aaron?

Comments

• Options
    soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    edna felt guilty over shopping aaron to the police. she has form she did it to her husbands homosexual lover in the days it was illegal. she told aaron this.

aaron doesnt want to put up with her guilt.

I'd say what happens next but don't want to spoil it
  • Options
    lea_uklea_uk Posts: 9,648
    Forum Member
    I'm sure she believed that he had died in prison.
  • Options
    iGeek2014iGeek2014 Posts: 573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's nice to finally see some background behind Edna.

I have read about what's coming up and am looking forward to see what's next.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lea_uk wrote: »
    I'm sure she believed that he had died in prison.

yes she does. forgot that bit due to knowing whats coming :)
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,615
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perhaps tens of decades of being a grass and a nark are finally getting to her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    J-B wrote: »
    Perhaps tens of decades of being a grass and a nark are finally getting to her.

yes its suprising how she is considering she thinks she is responsible for someones death. you would think she ouldn't get involved with being a grass or gossiping etc
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    soap-lea wrote: »
    yes its suprising how she is considering she thinks she is responsible for someones death. you would think she ouldn't get involved with being a grass or gossiping etc

It's hard to stop being a filthy informant for the pigs once you've turned states. Edna the Grass has been feeding the 5-0 dirt for years lea. Years. Sooner or later someone is going to shut her up for good.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's hard to stop being a filthy informant for the pigs once you've turned states. Edna the Grass has been feeding the 5-0 dirt for years lea. Years. Sooner or later someone is going to shut her up for good.

you wnt be granny grabbing with edna then. that would be one way to shut her up, give her the night of her life :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    soap-lea wrote: »
    you wnt be granny grabbing with edna then. that would be one way to shut her up, give her the night of her life :D

Despite having a clear deep sexuality about her I wouldn't touch Edna the Grass with a barge pole :eek: No sooner would I look at her than she'd be telling the filth all my darkest secrets, and I could do without them looking into my legitimate business interests.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Despite having a clear deep sexuality about her I wouldn't touch Edna the Grass with a barge pole :eek: No sooner would I look at her than she'd be telling the filth all my darkest secrets, and I could do without them looking into my legitimate business interests.

:D:D:D

I'm saying nothing