Least funny shopping list sabotage so far

13»

Comments

• hunkydoryhunkydory Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    **JennaJ** wrote: »
    He had no point, he & the others have been smoking 60 Ciggs EACH a day! He chose to take off 40 of the 80 that the asked for for ALL of them & buy Apple Crumble & get HIS suit dry cleaned.

true he had no point he just rambled
  • **JennaJ****JennaJ** Posts: 5,041
    Forum Member
    bbpaulbb wrote: »
    Your numbers aren't adding up :)

My Numbers are adding up perfectly?
    They had all been smoking an average of 60 Ciggs a day.

They ordered 80 Ciggs on the shopping list.
    Harvey took off two packets, which is 40 Ciggs.
    Leaving them with two packets which is 40 Ciggs.
  • pepipoppepipop Posts: 4,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This I agree with, he went about it the wrong way but he had a valid point in what he was saying to Julian.

Possibly, but heavy smokers do not eat as much food so the costs would be evened out. I've never known heavy smokers to be capable of eating a lot of food, it reduces their appetite.
  • peterstonepeterstone Posts: 5,160
    Forum Member
    **JennaJ** wrote: »
    My Numbers are adding up perfectly?
    They had all been smoking an average of 60 Ciggs a day.

They ordered 80 Ciggs on the shopping list.
    Harvey took off two packets, which is 40 Ciggs.
    Leaving them with two packets which is 40 Ciggs.

There were 4 packets
  • momoriromomoriro Posts: 2,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was funny, a bit of much needed fun!:D
  • essexboyashessexboyash Posts: 20,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    iamsofired wrote: »
    Behave badly then get THEM back for what he did wrong by not getting cigarrettes - Harvey logic

exactly, couldnt be more thick.

"Itll make great TV".............Will it??? Errr whys thats then?

Pointless and desperate attempt at trying to get noticed. Ive said all along that everything he does is so staged for the publics benefit. Everything he does is pre planned with how it will look to the public and its so obvious that it just makes it cringeworthy to watch
  • dash234dash234 Posts: 1,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find the sabotages really immature and not funny.. But this was pitiful, then he got pissed when they wouldn't grabbed them all and wouldn't let him have any.. Payback is a witch...with a B... He's a spoiled brat..
  • tracyannedaytracyanneday Posts: 511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Harvey taking cigarettes of the list, but yet was not below scrounging/nicking off others and saying 'I don't smoke'?!!!

Did he not go into Julie's bag and take **** at some point? Is this true?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AA2009 wrote: »
    Kind of losing respect for Victor Ebuwa as he keeps tweeting how "hilarious" Harvey is.

Sorry about that. Didn't realise i was entitled to my own opinions or sense of humour. Silly me why don't you make all my decisions for me that way you would 'respect' me more for pandering to your whims :rolleyes::cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's his opinion I think you can keep your respect to yourself he doesn't need it! If you think people have to do things to appease you you are sad!

Ha ha ha BRILLIANT. Well said :D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pretty sure Rex did it first.

You are right. Rex was the original.
  • Chabby_BoonaChabby_Boona Posts: 766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have, it's disgusting tbh. They also had the possibility of Julie leaving, I'm guessing she probably had around 600 left for the two days that could be left to them.

I was surprised at Ashley the Olympian smoking, thought he'd see it as unhealthy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    pepipop wrote: »
    Possibly, but heavy smokers do not eat as much food so the costs would be evened out. I've never known heavy smokers to be capable of eating a lot of food, it reduces their appetite.

But, but, but...Colleen??! How's that work then?! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 41
    Forum Member
    i can understand some people thinking Harvey had a point and I might have agreed with that if they had failed their task and had a limited budget. But that wasn't the case as Coleen I think it was remarked that they had enough food to last a week, plus I'm sure as fans of the show they must have had an inkling that BB would provide them with a last supper (both food and drink) so it's not like they were having to go without so the smokers could get their cigs. Also, to be fair to the smokers, there's so little to do in there, it's probably easy to smoke more than usual.

Harvey did it for sheer devilment. Seriously, who believes his suit was in need of dry cleaning? I imagine it was either cleaned before he went in or was possibly even brand new.
  • white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Croctacus wrote: »
    Every saboteur now is just a poor mans Harry.

Exactly! And that wasn't funny, either, just nasty and contemptuous. I had high hopes when Julian headed for the suit with that pot of jam, but I guess he's too caring to actually damage property not his own.
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fed up of people saying he did a Harry.....he did a Rex.....the one the original.....BB's mystery prizes. :cool::D
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope the dry cleaning shrank his suit.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    He personally attacked me in another thread too. He said I am fat because I don't like Harvey. :D

:eek::eek: :D:D On that basis, I am putting myself on a starvation diet because I am huge !

Please feel free to join me in my fast :D
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek::eek: :D:D On that basis, I am putting myself on a starvation diet because I am huge !

Please feel free to join me in my fast :D

I am mahoooosive then. :o
  • trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Heavenly wrote: »
    I am mahoooosive then. :o

I'm wobbling around like Josie after 10+ weeks of duvet action, in that case. :o
  • essexboyashessexboyash Posts: 20,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GenePool wrote: »
    i can understand some people thinking Harvey had a point and I might have agreed with that if they had failed their task and had a limited budget. But that wasn't the case as Coleen I think it was remarked that they had enough food to last a week, plus I'm sure as fans of the show they must have had an inkling that BB would provide them with a last supper (both food and drink) so it's not like they were having to go without so the smokers could get their cigs. Also, to be fair to the smokers, there's so little to do in there, it's probably easy to smoke more than usual.

Harvey did it for sheer devilment. Seriously, who believes his suit was in need of dry cleaning? I imagine it was either cleaned before he went in or was possibly even brand new.

Exactly

When people do things like this for a "laugh" its sometimes funny. But you could tell he did it to be spiteful and to try and look "fun" to the public. Too staged Harvey, it doesnt work
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Croctacus wrote: »
    Every saboteur now is just a poor mans Harry.

Harry wasn't the first to do it, though.

Also, I didn't find his so funny. I thought Caroline's was the funniest (and no, I wasn't an Insider fan).
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,544
    Forum Member
    There is no possible way you could know they ordered food to last them a week :D

Coleen said it ! And she is always right :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Shame she did not put her 2 penny worth in when Harvey was having a go at Julian .. seeing as she smokes the most and has always been the 1st to moan about the lack of **** :mad: