Options

Eastenders Webcam ;)

Comments

• Options
    SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    eduble wrote: »
    why don't you deal with the fact that it could be?

becasuse common sense tells me other wise all the evidence points to it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,367
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It looks like Christian to me... :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    well i don't think you need to be rude to people, If they want to think it's danielle let them and he does look like her even if it is an extra.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    looks like an extra and means nothing lauren has left deal with it
    How can you say this, it does look like Dan, its the exact same jacket, and similar shaped figure similar hair. If its not her they are messing with us, and it cant be her visiting the set, because the jacket is Dans not Lauren's so she would be dressed different if just visiting:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rat wrote: »
    It looks like Christian to me... :confused:

yeah right lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yeah right lol
    I'm being serious. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its a girl that's for sure, you can tell its a womens body so cant be christian!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm being serious. :D

Ok lol..well me and you aren't looking at the same picture.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok lol..well me and you aren't looking at the same picture.
    I must be going mad. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anne26 wrote: »
    How can you say this, it does look like Dan, its the exact same jacket, and similar shaped figure similar hair. If its not her they are messing with us, and it cant be her visiting the set, because the jacket is Dans not Lauren's so she would be dressed different if just visiting:D

good point actually, seems I've lost all sense of reality when it comes to this SL :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pmsl :D
    yeah, those two look so much alike, it's hard to tell ;)

There was someone with her that looked like Billy is what I meant! :rolleyes: :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I must be going mad. :D

lol very funny.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone else think it looks like Christian?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anne26 wrote: »

Exactly! Everything points toward Dan dying, but that could easily be a red herring. They may want us to think she's dead, like Louise in Hollyoaks. My reasoning says, this storyline is absolutely pointless if she's off straight after the reveal.

Of all the info sources, I trust the webcam pics the most, and that looks just like her!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone else think it looks like Christian?

I think it looks to small to be Christian... assuming the pink person is female. It does look like a girl, but I dunno if it's Danielle.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ysowl wrote: »
    Exactly! Everything points toward Dan dying, but that could easily be a red herring. They may want us to think she's dead, like Louise in Hollyoaks. My reasoning says, this storyline is absolutely pointless if she's off straight after the reveal.

Of all the info sources, I trust the webcam pics the most, and that looks just like her!

I thought that when i saw louise was returning to hollyoaks..may just look like she's dead or going to die.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They both look like women(one has a pink jacket:p) you can tell by the way they are standing, I know some men can be a bit femanine but you can still tell the difference, if its not dan then its still a women, so neither of the two are billy or christian, and people say its the Dan fans on here that are unrealistic lol:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    humbug83 wrote: »
    There was someone with her that looked like Billy is what I meant! :rolleyes: :p

apologies :o
    must have misread, though what I read was alot funnier ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    greyski wrote: »
    I think it looks to small to be Christian... assuming the pink person is female. It does look like a girl, but I dunno if it's Danielle.
    Danielle is slight. Looks bigger than her. Not sure what the pink is. There is some odd balloon there too. :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they're tricking us tbh. Why on earth would they put Danielle on the set when they know we're all obsessing over whether she dies or not... seems too much of a coincidence for her to suddenly appear :S Sorry, I do love this storyline and don't want her to die, but it doesn't seem right.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the balloon thing is the person in pink carrying a blow up doll or costume.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha now I've looked at it closer, it looks like the pink person is stood next to or carrying an alien.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you assume for a sec that the one in pink is Stacey, then I think it's even more believable.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The person looks like she has the same build as danielle to me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    greyski wrote: »
    Haha now I've looked at it closer, it looks like the pink person is stood next to or carrying an alien.
    Very peculiar isn't it? It took my eye straight away. :eek:
This discussion has been closed.