Supernatural Season 6 - CW pace - Tagged Spoilers

Comments

• RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved Episode 2. It's probably the first episode I've enjoyed in a long, long time.

It was back to how Supernatural should be. Sam and Dean together facing a good monster with a lot of comedy!
  • circlebro2019circlebro2019 Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i prefer a mix of episodes personally,dont think there is 1 clear direction supernatural should be forced to take
  • SegaGodSegaGod Posts: 1,692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kyri wrote: »
    I loved Episode 2. It's probably the first episode I've enjoyed in a long, long time.

It was back to how Supernatural should be. Sam and Dean together facing a good monster with a lot of comedy!

Agreed. It was a great episode, like old supernatural. I hope this continues this season
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey, would anyone be able to PM if they know when Season 6 will be airing in the UK? I don't want to keep coming in here as I don't want to be spoiled :p Ta very much.
  • MC_SatanMC_Satan Posts: 26,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still not impressed, moments of magic (shopping for baby clothes bit) otherwise pretty dull. Encouraged by the ending, maybe the old impala will improve it. If not, in the words of Dragons "I'm out"
  • biggebruvbiggebruv Posts: 6,626
    Forum Member
    shelleyj89 wrote: »
    Hey, would anyone be able to PM if they know when Season 6 will be airing in the UK? I don't want to keep coming in here as I don't want to be spoiled :p Ta very much.

living wont start it till january like s5
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    biggebruv wrote: »
    living wont start it till january like s5

Did season 5 really start that late? Wow, I don't remember! Thanks for answering though. Looks like I will have to watch on-line when I have time, as I can't wait that long!
    Forum Member
    shelleyj89 wrote: »
    Did season 5 really start that late? Wow, I don't remember! Thanks for answering though. Looks like I will have to watch on-line when I have time, as I can't wait that long!

which is not a bad thing in my book it means there wont be any breaks gaps in the weeks.

uktv used to wait till jan with most shows but now alot of them want to show them as soon as possible for some reason it works in the us to have breaks gaps in weeks because thats all they know really its how it always was but i dont think it would work over here

member skyone used to wait till jan to start buffy and angel every year on thursdays and e4 with friends ah good times:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    which is not a bad thing in my book it means there wont be any breaks gaps in the weeks.

uktv used to wait till jan with most shows but now alot of them want to show them as soon as possible for some reason it works in the us to have breaks gaps in weeks because thats all they know really its how it always was but i dont think it would work over here

member skyone used to wait till jan to start buffy and angel every year on thursdays ah good times:D

ooooh good times:cool:

i agree 22 eps uninterupted is the best,but i watch US pace now for HD and also cos my mum hogs the tv!
    Forum Member
    whedon247 wrote: »
    ooooh good times:cool:

i agree 22 eps uninterupted is the best,but i watch US pace now for HD and also cos my mum hogs the tv!

i know i cant resist knowing there only a click away in HD!!:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

member skyone used to wait till jan to start buffy and angel every year on thursdays and e4 with friends ah good times:D

Yeah good point. I'm a big fan of Fringe, and whilst I'm loving having it on so early, I'm dreading the mid-season break!

Ah yes, good times :D
  • LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Okay, that was a much better episode than the last two. Just stop showing Lisa, dagnabbit! :D
  • ShadoutShadout Posts: 1,000
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Best line of the series so far!

Castiel: "I think we can rule out Moses as a suspect."
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, no. Best line so far:

Castiel: "Dean and I do share a more profound bond. I wasn't going to mention it"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They should be shirtless more often...and maybe they could hug when they are lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 128
    Forum Member

Castiel: "Dean and I do share a more profound bond. I wasn't going to mention it"

LOVED that line! :D (And the moses one!)

But other than Castiel being back (finally!) I'm so not impressed with this series. It makes me sad that I would ever contemplate not continuing with Supernatural but the whole Sam/Dean dynamic is so far off from what we're used to and it just feels like the writers are doing it merely to have that 'difference' to the new series. All it's doing is making this series seem fake. New sam is even more irritating than series 4 sam! :/

Sorry for the mini-rant. I guess I just miss the Sam/Dean dynamic of series of old :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOVED that line! :D (And the moses one!)

But other than Castiel being back (finally!) I'm so not impressed with this series. It makes me sad that I would ever contemplate not continuing with Supernatural but the whole Sam/Dean dynamic is so far off from what we're used to and it just feels like the writers are doing it merely to have that 'difference' to the new series. All it's doing is making this series seem fake. New sam is even more irritating than series 4 sam! :/

Sorry for the mini-rant. I guess I just miss the Sam/Dean dynamic of series of old :(

Dynamics between characters have to evolve and change over the course of long running series to keep the show fresh. Whilst I think that this new dynamic was forced upon us far too quickly in the first episode (and I still think that episode was a complete mess), I'm kind of ok with it now.

I think the writers are just emphasising to us the fact that Hell has had a very different effect of Sam than it did on Dean and that obviously all ties into the mystery of who/what bought Sam back and why.
    Forum Member
    i think there gonna make sam have a breakdown in front of dean mid season maybe.

he will just confess all to dean maybe? WDIK!:D

perfered the last two episodes than this weeks liked the gore this week though:D

the coming soon trailer with dean saying you got mine and i got yours while both looking very much like enemies was cool.

but i think they at least need them to get on like a house on fire for just a few eps at least i miss s1,2,3 sam and dean:(

does anyone think the devil is still in sam but just not fully controlled of him.

they made a big point of how much souls are worth imagine how much sams would be worth maybe sams soul is not with him or something? he could have made a deal to get out in exchange for his soul????
  • tvtimestvtimes Posts: 9,276
    Forum Member
    I thought the episode was great, loving balthazar I thought he he looked remarkably like Gordon Ramsey. Loved the angel civil war idea. Great to have Case back. I liked the way the angels were teleporting around. The gore wad great too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hmm... That was rather amusing yes. Also:

Sam: "He wrecked my car!"
    Dean: "Silver lining..."
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    a brilliant episode imo,really happy with season 6 start as i had a few concerns when kripke stepped down from show runner

castiel returing was great as i loved the angels story arc in season 3/4 and im glad s6 will still use them even if to a lesser extent,angel civil war sounds very interesting indeed

also angry castiel is intriguing,but cold blooded sam even more so,has been done nice and subtly for first 3 episodes

some funny lines and nice to see sam is now the alpha male in the sibling relationship after following big brother dean for so long

previews of future episdes could have been edited better but it looked great,the truth episode could be a blinder as we find out more information about sam, maybe hes lost his soul? i dunno

angel civil war
    whats up with sam?
    why are the winchester clan capturing demons?

alotta reasons to love season 6 right now
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    previews of future episdes could have been edited better but it looked great,

I can't wait for the vampire episode (which is supposed to be a piss-take of the whole Twilight thing).

"These aren't vampires; these are... Douches...."
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,369
    Forum Member
    Really enjoyed this week's episode. Everything is better with a little (or preferably a lot) added Castiel. He's gone all no nonsense and tough, which is very appealing, but is still LMAO funny. Misha's deadpan delivery and Jensen and, to a slighlty lesser extent, Jared's reactions are brilliant. The Abbott & Costello bit. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i find jared outshines jenson alot of the time

but of course im not a teenage girl with a crush
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 161
    Forum Member
    i find jared outshines jenson alot of the time

but of course im not a teenage girl with a crush

Nah! After the 1st season both Jared and Jensen were on an even keel. They both are great actors, it's just on some episodes, one is better than the other. But most of the time they match each other really well. (As actors - btw! :D)