Options

Lucy Beale EE spolier

Comments

• Options
    anirose26anirose26 Posts: 1,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    twinkle118 wrote: »
    I can't wait for her return! Not sure about returning as a prostitute though!! Maybe as a maneater or something....although, shes already shown shes willing to use her body to get exam papers so prostitution wouldn't be that much of a stretch!

Has anyone heard anything about who's been cast to play her?! If they hire the right person, they can get away with doing more with her character!

As far as i remember,she just told him that she will give one,but at the end of the day,she didn't prepare herself to go that far.

why can't they bring back Melissa again to play Lucy? I think she will be 18 now or in few months. I don't want anyone else to play Lucy.:(
  • Options
    GloriaSnockersGloriaSnockers Posts: 2,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The storyline sounds sleazy, unrealistic and out of character for all involved. Lack of source aside, it would not be a stretch at the moment to believe that EE would do it. Given the above 'qualities' it would at least be consistent with most of the current storylines.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anirose26 wrote: »
    As far as i remember,she just told him that she will give one,but at the end of the day,she didn't prepare herself to go that far.

why can't they bring back Melissa again to play Lucy? I think she will be 18 now or in few months. I don't want anyone else to play Lucy.:(

I agree :( Melissa is Lucy for me.
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The thought of it makes me uncomfortable :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,168
    Forum Member
    lol before anyone gets too excited shouldnt we wait for some confirmation?

sounds a bit unlikely, what with having done the s/l with janine, the rubbish brothel s/l a while back that they wasted, same old same old.....:confused:
  • Options
    thebill22thebill22 Posts: 1,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gmc93 wrote: »

I agree with that and with them taking so long to announce when she is returning, maybe they are waiting to bring Melissa back. Maybe they said she was axed knowing they would bring her back, they just wanted to show her she is replaceable. Kind of teach her a lesson.
  • Options
    ChuckyBlackhartChuckyBlackhart Posts: 2,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    twinkle118 wrote: »
    Totally agree! Thought the whole point of revamping the youngsters was to employ proper experienced actors/resses! I hope they get better!!

That scene with Abi and Ben on the swings - CRINGE :s!!!

Who could be more experienced than the two actors who've been in Eastenders for years? ie, the original Lauren and Ben?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thebill22 wrote: »
    I agree with that and with them taking so long to announce when she is returning, maybe they are waiting to bring Melissa back. Maybe they said she was axed knowing they would bring her back, they just wanted to show her she is replaceable. Kind of teach her a lesson.

Hmmm...

Interesting. The makers of EE put a couple of nails in the coffin of Eastenders with these pointless, needless and unnecessary recasts. Maybe they can see it's not too late to not hammer in a third.
  • Options
    Monster101Monster101 Posts: 2,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Charnham wrote: »
    yes I struggle to believe even Bryan Kirkwood would do something so awful

the fact that hes replacing the actress is awful enough in itself
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Monster101 wrote: »
    the fact that hes replacing the actress is awful enough in itself

Kirkwood will do anything. He seems to lack common sense and taste.

Which is why he once took on a job at hollyoaks. :D:p
  • Options
    anirose26anirose26 Posts: 1,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gmc93 wrote: »

I already miss her.:( I didn't mind Lauren and Ben being recast. But for Lucy recast a big NOOOOO. Melissa is always Lucy for me.
  • Options
    polkadottydresspolkadottydress Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i'd much rather she came back a real cindy sorta thing. a man eater, a home wrecker etc
  • Options
    DannyCaulfieldDannyCaulfield Posts: 2,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a feeling she'll return in a coffin
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not surprised if she returns as prostitude but more shocked at the fact Max will pay her for sex. C'mon, this is his own daughter's best friend who he knew as a child/still is a child
  • Options
    HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm rather they postpone the character return for a year or so until they sort out there casting process because right now its a mess, who ever casts for theses shows are not doing there job properly, the last couple of actors they brought on the show have been beyond substandard, I still cringe at the thought of Danny Mitchell or Leon, its embarrassing for the show who have such a solid and A class cast list are knocking out such terrible performers.

I've not seen anything from the new Lauren or Ben so far that wreaks of good acting, unless they show me otherwise I have no confidence in who they cast in next.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chessie__x wrote: »
    i'd much rather she came back a real cindy sorta thing. a man eater, a home wrecker etc

She already was a man eater. :confused:

(How many boyfriends did she go through. All of them older than her) She falsely accused one of her boyfriends (Craig) of attempted rape. And we never heard any more about that.
  • Options
    GothamGotham Posts: 1,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It might not be that creepy, I mean especially if she uses the time machine that Ben used. :p
  • Options
    CarlosVelaCarlosVela Posts: 3,383
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why are people getting their knickers in a twist over Melissa Suffield getting the shove? She may have been a good actress but she was sacked for her poor behaviour, some thing she had been warned about when Santer was in charge, so blaming Bryan Kirkwood for it is ridiculous.

If you're gonna be a young actress in the limelight, you should know better than to post pics of yourself on Twitter looking like a skank.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CarlosVela wrote: »
    Why are people getting their knickers in a twist over Melissa Suffield getting the shove? She may have been a good actress but she was sacked for her poor behaviour, some thing she had been warned about when Santer was in charge, so blaming Bryan Kirkwood for it is ridiculous.

If you're gonna be a young actress in the limelight, you should know better than to post pics of yourself on Twitter looking like a skank.

angry-smiley-021.gif
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 79
    Forum Member
    Whoa. Firstly guys there is no source. Secondly if this "storyline" does go thorugh then we need to know the context of the whole thing and see why and how it happens. Lastly I think Kirkwood does have common sense in this instance because he removed an actress that was getting up to no good behind the scenes (also a crap actress), and got rid of one of the worst child actors in the show who played Ben. The new Ben is 100x better than the old one.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,005
    Forum Member
    I have given Eastenders a miss for a few months so can someone please tell me where is Lucy supposed to have gone and why?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 79
    Forum Member
    I think (not sure) Lucy left because she had enough of her dad's lies and she felt so guilty for lying to Jane about her "miscarriage".
  • Options
    butterfingerbutterfinger Posts: 62
    Forum Member
    I have heard this about Lucy Beale played of course by a new actress
    She returns as a prositute and has it in with Max Branning. She must be becoming the next Janine.
    Foreshadowing or what.

The Max Branning bit, not the prositute. :p
  • Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D Holy Mackerel! Is the OP DTC?
  • Options
    Sora2311Sora2311 Posts: 2,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol at people saying how awful Birkwood is for thinking this but when DTC actually does it and he's still loved.