The Danielle Hope Appreciation Thread (Part 7)

Comments

• sonnycorleonesonnycorleone Posts: 3,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Get out of this thread then. You are totally unreasonable people. And you mask unpleasantness behind a facade of jocularity. Thank you and goodbye.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    People people people. Can't we all just get along?

If not, we should ban ourselves from visiting each others threads, because this is becoming rather aggressive.
  • ImOnlyWeeImOnlyWee Posts: 11,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are you for real?
    No we are not. Ask any fan that speaks to us on Twitter. ANY.
    Seriously even your fellow Dan fans know you've been annoying us.
    I don't even know what to say, so I really will let you be now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People people people. Can't we all just get along?

If not, we should ban ourselves from visiting each others threads, because this is becoming rather aggressive.

Agreed. No more visits to the Jess thread. Makes life much easier.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good, glad thats sorted. Now let us go back to chatting about our respective Dot's.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    keep calm and carry on........ :D

We dont want to start our nice shiny new part with a fight.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Here you go Lemmo, as promised, a lesson in cpr

Instructions

Make sure that the area surrounding the victim is safe for you, and alert someone to call 911.
    Determine that the victim needs to be given CPR by asking her if she is okay and listening and feeling for breath. Check the pulse by placing two fingers on the carotid artery, which is found on either side of the neck, just below the jawbone. You'll need to begin giving CPR if she is not breathing and her heart is not beating.
    Place two fingers under the victim's chin and push up gently to tilt her head back. This will completely open the windpipe in preparation for breathing.
    Do a finger sweep. Use your index finger and sweep inside the mouth to make sure nothing is obstructing the airway. You need to perform chest compressions only if the victim has no pulse.
    Use your index finger and thumb to pinch the nose shut. Breathe two slow breaths into the victim's mouth, keeping your eyes on her chest to make sure it's rising. Check for breathing again.
    Find the spot where the ribs meet the breastbone. It will feel like a hard, little bump. Put your index finger on this spot so you don't forget where it is when you're getting your hands in place.
    Put the heel of one palm above the index finger, on the breastbone, and put your other hand over that hand. Sit up on your knees with your arms completely straight so you can remain as stable as possible.
    Push your hands down 30 times, taking about 15 to 20 seconds for all 30 compressions. Give two breaths after each set of 15 compressions.
    Repeat this process until paramedics arrive, another person trained in giving CPR takes over, you are too tired to continue CPR, the victim's heart starts beating or the area becomes unsafe. Check for breathing and a pulse between each set of compressions.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This thread gets more educational everyday :D *Adds CPR lessons from Robbo to CV along with chair building*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lemmo = QUEEN OF VIRTUAL FRIENDS
    OMO = QUEEN OF SPAM
    Baby = QUEEN OF CHEESE
    Toasty = QUEEN OF MULTI-QUOTE
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lemming07 wrote: »
    This thread gets more educational everyday :D *Adds CPR lessons from Robbo to CV along with chair building*

Thanks to me your CV will be rather impressive, next week we shall be looking at 'how to make a jaffa cake?'.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well the school board are told and they say its ok before they leave each year.
    People in my class at high school used to skiing for 2 weeks too and no one said anything, we must have a different system over here :confused:
    how strange! Surprised that's allowed. Maybe I go to a stricter school? You're only allowed if it's like a family thing and it's a special event. Only allowed a very short period as well. I missed school once for a holiday but only missed 3 days. My grandpa took my family away for his birthday.
    ImOnlyWee wrote: »
    No-ones turned on anyone.

We said leave it and we have and you insist on posting in our thread to annoy us. All we are asking is for you to leave us alone. Simple.

Cheeers.
    Ok I haven't been in the Jess thread so I don't know what's going on but if as this thread says you turned on us that wasn't so nice but I also agree that anyone in this thread should not be getting so het up. I think it should be fine that we go into each others threads but it's not right to start being horrible to the people in it. That goes for both the munchkins and the mafia. We should just get along and respect each other. This all started out as some lighthearted fun. It's not worth getting annoyed over. I still hope we can have a good relationship between the two fan groups because the two Dot's themselves have a good friendship.
    OMO = QUEEN OF SPAM
    Baby = QUEEN OF CHEESE

yayyyy :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OOH Dancing on Ice. Hope we get a Todd Carty moment.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMO = QUEEN OF SPAM
    Baby = QUEEN OF CHEESE

Aww thanks Sonny :)
    Thanks to me your CV will be rather impressive, next week we shall be looking at 'how to make a jaffa cake?'.

How to make jaffa cakes, YESSSSS, How the mind boggles :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OOH Dancing on Ice. Hope we get a Todd Carty moment.

If I'm honest, I don't like anyone thats on it this year.

How to make jaffa cakes, YESSSSS, How the mind boggles :eek:

Its a service I provide. Besides, these are vital skills.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well Ashley wasn't much better than Todd.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    how strange! Surprised that's allowed. Maybe I go to a stricter school? You're only allowed if it's like a family thing and it's a special event. Only allowed a very short period as well. I missed school once for a holiday but only missed 3 days. My grandpa took my family away for his birthday.

Ok I haven't been in the Jess thread so I don't know what's going on but if as this thread says you turned on us that wasn't so nice but I also agree that anyone in this thread should not be getting so het up. I think it should be fine that we go into each others threads but it's not right to start being horrible to the people in it. That goes for both the munchkins and the mafia. We should just get along and respect each other. This all started out as some lighthearted fun. It's not worth getting annoyed over. I still hope we can have a good relationship between the two fan groups because the two Dot's themselves have a good friendship.

yayyyy :)

In principle I think you're right. Unfortunately there seems to be a residue of mistrust which can't be overcome. I didn't even take part in the original hostilities, as i wasn't even signed up then.

Anyway, onwards and upwards.
  • Baby DragonBaby Dragon Posts: 4,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMO = QUEEN OF SPAM
    Baby = QUEEN OF CHEESE

Thanks Sonny :)
    This next song is dedicated to all the Mafia & Miss La Speranza, because without her we wouldn't be here...
    ENJOY IT MAFIA :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This next song is dedicated to all the Mafia & Miss La Speranza, because without her we wouldn't be here...

Thanks Baby. Your title is intact!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol, Baby D.

Great song choice :D

Has everyone ran off to watching Dancing on ice?

Do we have any Lark rise to candleford fans here?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always found Lark rise a bit dull.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In principle I think you're right. Unfortunately there seems to be a residue of mistrust which can't be overcome. I didn't even take part in the original hostilities, as i wasn't even signed up then.

Anyway, onwards and upwards.

It's not worth saying something like that because it will just wind them up. Just turn over a new leaf and start again. Don't rise to their bait and they'll get bored and get along with us :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always found Lark rise a bit dull.

:eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,478
    Forum Member
    2 pages since i was gone. It's all good. I'm so happy that the randomness is back :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not worth saying something like that because it will just wind them up. Just turn over a new leaf and start again. Don't rise to their bait and they'll get bored and get along with us :)

You reckon? Can't see it myself. I certainly won't be talking to them again.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Great song again BabyD. Queen are the legends of music.
    Lol, Baby D.

Great song choice :D

Has everyone ran off to watching Dancing on ice?

Do we have any Lark rise to candleford fans here?

I'm not interested in DOI this year, no one good is on it.

I've never actually tried watching Lark Rise to Candleford, is it any good?
This discussion has been closed.