Does Jennifer Lopez need to kick Casper Smart to the curb?

FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
Forum Member
✭✭
He's a fool for cheating on her, and she can do so much better.

Comments

• tommYHYHtommYHYH Posts: 162
    Forum Member
    I think there are some reports released a few hours ago that they have split now. But yeah, he was an idiot for cheating on her.
  • duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She has appalling taste in men for such a succesful woman.
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    duffsdad wrote: »
    She has appalling taste in men for such a succesful woman.

True

For her level of fame she should have a David Beckham type of boyfriend that matches her level of fame.
  • duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FusionFury wrote: »
    True

For her level of fame she should have a David Beckham type of boyfriend that matches her level of fame.

She should stop picking losers and bad boys.
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The best one was the second husband the backing dancer. He never sold stories went off and made his own career.
  • Rogue277Rogue277 Posts: 341
    Forum Member
    donna255 wrote: »
    The best one was the second husband the backing dancer. He never sold stories went off and made his own career.

That is because she made him sign a confidentiality agreement and gave him a pay-off.
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He did genuinely seem to be in love with her.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Didn't she cheat on him with Ben Affleck?

I remember he won the US version of IAC. I only saw little snatches of it but, what I saw, he came across really well
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She goes for toyboys to make her feel young, and it must give her a massive ego boost she can still pull a 20 something year old and them be starstruck by her.

I remember one of them saying she has a body like a 21 year old and is great in bed :D
  • mevilhoneymevilhoney Posts: 685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FusionFury wrote: »
    She goes for toyboys to make her feel young, and it must give her a massive ego boost she can still pull a 20 something year old and them be starstruck by her.

I remember one of them saying she has a body like a 21 year old and is great in bed
    :D

I`d take that with a pinch of salt--body like a 21 year old? Great in bed? You`d think the millionairess would keep her man then. Casper Smart has cheated on her with a pre-op transexual,which says something about his sexuality if true and something about the sexuality of a man who says JLo is great in bed and has a body like a 21 year old. Protest too much.
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do you mean kerb?
    Not now she has dumped him
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I won't be surprised if she has a replacement lined up, she's one of those women who can't cope without a man by her side every 5 minutes. I think JLo prefers to be the dominant one in the relationship, have someone who will inflate her ego and isn't her equal.

Cris Judd was a lovely fella, I guess the lust for JLo wore off and she divorced him.