Options

How often do you cry?

MattehhhftwMattehhhftw Posts: 8,688
Forum Member
If at all? I must admit I cry at least once a week, sometimes more but it tends to be over a TV show or something :D:cry:

Comments

• Options
    SemieroticSemierotic Posts: 11,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not for a decade. Saving up a for a big one.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quite often
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm male. In the last 5 years I have cried 3 times, once when my Granny died and the others were over women. I am also 22, I do think I should cry more, but I think there is still a stigma about a man crying.

I have never cried in front of anyone, and probably never will, I just think the man needs to be strong in front of everyone.
  • Options
    lordOfTimelordOfTime Posts: 22,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm coming up to 30 years old. I cannot remember the last time I cried. I'm not an emotional person. Sometimes I think I'm void of all emotion (but I know that's nonsense.).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Saturday night, cried my eyes out for hours and felt so much better afterwards, had a big realisation about something and crying helped me pull myself together!
  • Options
    CasualCasual Posts: 2,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Every time I think about what Duke Nukem could have been.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Every time I fly alone. No idea why.
  • Options
    Lewi26Lewi26 Posts: 11,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've been known to get a bit weepy after a few vodkas but I don't really count that :D sober the last time I cried was when my grandad died in 2006
  • Options
    j4the1j4the1 Posts: 664
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I cry all the time, especially when I read about young innocent people being killed for no motive.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    j4the1 wrote: »
    I cry all the time, especially when I read about young innocent people being killed for no motive.

I get more angry than upset to be honest
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lewi26 wrote: »
    I get more angry than upset to be honest

Last time I cried is when I read about the young girl who worked in victoria’s secret in westfield stratford who was walking home, got off a bus in Lodge Avenue, Dagenham, when someone concealed with a veil threw a chemical in her face, She was very beautifull before the attack.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Last time I cried is when I read about the young girl who worked in victoria’s secret in westfield stratford who was walking home, got off a bus in Lodge Avenue, Dagenham, when someone concealed with a veil threw a chemical in her face, She was very beautifull before the attack.

Is that the girl called Katie? Things like that are really sad but my anger comes to the surface more! Reading about young kids dying of cancer etc is really sad though
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    Barely at at all - today is a very poor example.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is that the girl called Katie? Things like that are really sad but my anger comes to the surface more! Reading about young kids dying of cancer etc is really sad though

No, I'm talking about this girl.
  • Options
    TweenyTweeny Posts: 283
    Forum Member
    I cry all the time. Intact I have become quite concerned about my over active tear ducts and thinking of seeing my GP about it. I feel very embarrassed after crying in front of people and wish I could control it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tweeny wrote: »
    I cry all the time. Intact I have become quite concerned about my over active tear ducts and thinking of seeing my GP about it. I feel very embarrassed after crying in front of people and wish I could control it.

Be carefull, you can go blind for crying too much.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, I'm talking about this girl.

That is horrific. She is a better person than I am saying she doesn't hate them. Hopefully the scum who did it has now been caught
  • Options
    spookyLXspookyLX Posts: 11,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Most days it's just the depression
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't cry that often anymore but in Primary school I used to cry anytime something didn't go my way or I got a row so people would just roll their eyes and be like "Here we go again :rolleyes:"
  • Options
    TweenyTweeny Posts: 283
    Forum Member
    Be carefull, you can go blind for crying too much.

Is that a fact? :(
  • Options
    unknown17unknown17 Posts: 3,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never, I'm not the type of person that cries.:o
  • Options
    MAWMAW Posts: 38,777
    Forum Member
    Maybe once every 25 years.
  • Options
    swehsweh Posts: 13,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I cry for any and everything.

I just need to yawn and there's tears rolling down my cheeks.
  • Options
    SpamJavelinSpamJavelin Posts: 1,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quite often - most weeks.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That is horrific. She is a better person than I am saying she doesn't hate them. Hopefully the scum who did it has now been caught

The person has not been caught and for her saying she does not hate them is just dumb, I blame her stupid religion. :rolleyes: