Comments

• whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    On a positive note she looks well in the Coachella picture, best I've seen her look for a long time
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    On a positive note she looks well in the Coachella picture, best I've seen her look for a long time

Agreed. Cue the usual crowd baying for blood ........
  • DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Why did she get this endorsement deal in the first place? If she's unsuitable now, she was unsuitable before.
    Forum Member
    haphash wrote: »
    Agreed. Cue the usual crowd baying for blood ........

I'd hope not, she looks very healthy & happy in those pics which is a welcome change
    Why did she get this endorsement deal in the first place? If she's unsuitable now, she was unsuitable before.

Because they are edgy & cool, although the brand looks like shite in my opinion
    http://www.odaingerous.com/#!about-/ckqz
    'after all it's an Odaingerous world we live in' :D I reckon she's best off out of it, all looks very pretentious to me.
  • Jimmy_McNultyJimmy_McNulty Posts: 11,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She looks great
  • RuinedGirlRuinedGirl Posts: 918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd hope not, she looks very healthy & happy in those pics which is a welcome change

Because they are edgy & cool, although the brand looks like shite in my opinion
    http://www.odaingerous.com/#!about-/ckqz
    'after all it's an Odaingerous world we live in' :D I reckon she's best off out of it, all looks very pretentious to me.

Agreed. To be honest, if I saw someone wearing those clothes in the street, I'd think they were a complete and utter bellend :D
    Forum Member
    She looks great

Yey, spread the positive, indeed she looks glowing & I think an article on that is more worthy than one on losing some silly promotion deal with a company that looks a load of old balls anyway.
    Forum Member
    RuinedGirl wrote: »
    Agreed. To be honest, if I saw someone wearing those clothes in the street, I'd think they were a complete and utter bellend :D

As soon as I clicked on the site it reminded me of that 'Voyage' was it:confused: That fashion place in London that was so cool you had to be invited/be on a guest list to shop there or something. Anyway was odious and pretentious and they went bust.
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That's what baffles me too.
  • Ivy RoseIvy Rose Posts: 318
    Forum Member
    I just can't help but maintain a soft spot for Lindsay. She has the most hideous parents and I would love nothing more than to see her really make a go of her stint in rehab. She is not yet thirty and could totally turn her life around if she really wants to. Maybe she won't be able to get the glory days of Mean Girls back in terms of her acting career but she still has time to do something positive with her life. It would be a great "f*** you" to her mother and father, who must take some flack for the way Lindsay's turned out.

As for that ridiculous looking/sounding clothing company, I agree she's better off out of it.
  • Smithy1204Smithy1204 Posts: 4,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ivy Rose wrote: »
    I just can't help but maintain a soft spot for Lindsay. She has the most hideous parents and I would love nothing more than to see her really make a go of her stint in rehab. She is not yet thirty and could totally turn her life around if she really wants to. Maybe she won't be able to get the glory days of Mean Girls back in terms of her acting career but she still has time to do something positive with her life. It would be a great "f*** you" to her mother and father, who must take some flack for the way Lindsay's turned out.

Indeed, I hope she can manage to make some positive life changes in rehab. I used to be a huge fan on The Parent Trap with her when I was a kid, it's a shame seeing her so young and seeing how things have turned out in some ways, but hopefully she can get back to more positive things.

And yes, she looks far healthier than she has for a good while, I hope that continues. :)
  • DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Smithy1204 wrote: »
    Indeed, I hope she can manage to make some positive life changes in rehab. I used to be a huge fan on The Parent Trap with her when I was a kid, it's a shame seeing her so young and seeing how things have turned out in some ways, but hopefully she can get back to more positive things.

And yes, she looks far healthier than she has for a good while, I hope that continues. :)

Every time I see one of her old films - I watched Freaky Friday a few weeks back - I feel sad about how her life has been since. Her own doing, of course, even though her parents bear a lot of the blame too. I'd love to see her get her life and career back on track.
    Forum Member
    http://dlisted.com/2013/05/01/lindsay-lohans-priorities-are-order-always
    Finally, seems to have been a long time coming. I really hope she comes out fighting fit and can get back to her glory days (and doesn't hit any of the staff whilst in there or steal from anyone:D)
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It really is a sad case.
    Forum Member
    It really is a sad case.

It is but she's still young and could turn it all around:)
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What's the betting that she doesn't do the 90 days....
    Forum Member
    What's the betting that she doesn't do the 90 days....

I don't think it's an option is it? I believe it is 'off to jail' if she doesn't complete the 90 days
  • CryolemonCryolemon Posts: 8,670
    Forum Member
    I don't think it's an option is it? I believe it is 'off to jail' if she doesn't complete the 90 days

Indeed, but non-violent offenders in California - regardless of whether they're celebrities - serve very little time in jail because of overcrowding.
    Forum Member
    Cryolemon wrote: »
    Indeed, but non-violent offenders in California - regardless of whether they're celebrities - serve very little time in jail because of overcrowding.

True but they've done this all before with LiLo, I think they may just find the space this time if she revokes her deal surely?
    Anyway hopefully it won't come to that and she'll do the 90 days
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The 90 days is only going to work if she gets rid of the idiots around her and gets a good support network who will help her stay on the wagon out of rehab.
    Forum Member
    The 90 days is only going to work if she gets rid of the idiots around her and gets a good support network who will help her stay on the wagon out of rehab.

I can think of 2 she could well do without;)
  • benjaminibenjamini Posts: 32,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2 minutes in rehab and she is out. That was pretty quick!
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    According to reports on RADAR and the American TMZ gossip site, she entered the rehab facility, told them she didn't need treatment and walked out again and was driven away.

She's now missing and an arrest warrant is out for her if she doesn't reappear at the rehab facility in the next few hours.
  • benjaminibenjamini Posts: 32,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well she should be easy to spot with all that luggage.
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,801
    Forum Member
    Lohan lockdown lowdown.....
    Although her lawyer assured a Los Angeles judge on Thursday that she had checked in to start a 90-day stint imposed for a June 2012 reckless driving case, Lohan was photographed about the same time shopping in a Southern California electronics superstore.

Santa Monica city prosecutor Terry White told the Los Angeles Times hours later that he had learned that Lohan, 26, spent only a few minutes at the rehabilitation facility in Newport Beach before leaving.

She had nothing to wear and went clothes shopping?