Has Steps actually split up again???

jonloch1jonloch1 Posts: 3,258
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I have been wondering this for ages. after their 2012 tour and Xmas album, they seem to have just disappeared with no official word on a split or anything. Claire did CBB in January 2013 and last month I remember seeing Lee on Daybreak but they didn't ask him about Steps at all.

Anyone know what happened?? Not a big fan though liked some of their old stuff and wouldn't be surprised if they did split again but im just curious

Comments

• Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,987
    Forum Member
    I would think so yeah. They did well in the year long comeback they had though
  • AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They didn't really exploit the momentum they had built, so wouldn't be surprised if they don't do anything else.
  • xKatieLxxKatieLx Posts: 4,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope not. Steps and S Club 7 were my childhood. :blush::cool:;)
  • MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,230
    Forum Member
    I see Claire has lost the weight Again!! I was expecting a DVD or another reality tv show about her "battle" with food
  • Mr_EyeMr_Eye Posts: 1,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They realised no-one gave a shit.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 79
    Forum Member
    Mr_Eye wrote: »
    They realised no-one gave a shit.

Truth hurts
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    xKatieLx wrote: »
    I hope not. Steps and S Club 7 were my childhood. :blush::cool:;)

I know, mine too. I was listening to some s club 7 tracks the other day and they brought som many memories back
  • ScottishWoodyScottishWoody Posts: 23,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After months and months of saying how the music industry has changed and how these days they'd release something along the lines of 'Judas', they released that god awful, wouldn't have done great in the 90s never mind the 10s, Light Up The World, which of course flopped.

Still though, a number one album and a sell out arena tour makes it a pretty successful nostalgia comeback.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 162
    Forum Member
    Faye is currently on tour in Singin in the Rain. Saw her on Friday, she was really good :)