Options

Ben Affleck at the BAFTAS

GODDESSGODDESS Posts: 1,304
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Watching Ben Affleck at the BAFTAS and if they hadn't announced who he was I would have hardly recognised him. He's definitely had "work done". His face looks frozen and plastic.

He reminds me of a friggin Ken doll :D

Comments

• Options
    Theo_BearTheo_Bear Posts: 997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's put on a lot of weight, and the beard puts 20 years on him.

Plastic surgery? Doesn't look like it to me.
  • Options
    performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm just disappointed he didn't get the Star Wars Episode VII job. He just lost out to it to JJ Abrams.
  • Options
    quirkyquirkquirkyquirk Posts: 7,160
    Forum Member
    GODDESS wrote: »
    Watching Ben Affleck at the BAFTAS and if they hadn't announced who he was I would have hardly recognised him. He's definitely had "work done". His face looks frozen and plastic.

He reminds me of a friggin Ken doll :D

I can hardly see his face.He looks like he's getting ready to play Osama Bin Laden.
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can hardly see his face.He looks like he's getting ready to play Osama Bin Laden.

he wins the award for the best beard of the night, seems Clooney didn't take his:)
  • Options
    konebyvaxkonebyvax Posts: 9,120
    Forum Member
    He's often been rumoured to be a rug wearer. Thoughts?
  • Options
    Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Ben looked great tbh, I like him with a beard. Delighted he won, love him and Jen, such a happy couple.
  • Options
    SweetcazSweetcaz Posts: 139
    Forum Member
    cazzz wrote: »
    he wins the award for the best beard of the night, seems Clooney didn't take his:)
    Hahaha...well said :D
  • Options
    shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He just looked like Ben Affleck to me?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    I thought hed had work done as well.
    Around the eyes? Good for him, I want it as well!
  • Options
    SunnyMcSunnySunnyMcSunny Posts: 26
    Forum Member
    He did look a bit plastic...

I'm wondering if it's because his hair and beard were dyed a bit too dark (he must have a bit of grey here and there like the rest of us) and it gave an overall 'fake' effect.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bet you lot are gorgeous
  • Options
    SunnyMcSunnySunnyMcSunny Posts: 26
    Forum Member
    Yes, I am gorgeous, if you must know. And no, I won't be posting a photo to prove it.

I think Ben Affleck is very sexy, he just looked odd.
  • Options
    attackmusicattackmusic Posts: 3,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »

:yawn:

Why do some gay posters on here try to convince themselves that every good looking guy is gay? It's ridiculous.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :yawn:

Why do some gay posters on here try to convince themselves that every good looking guy is gay? It's ridiculous.

Because they're tossers. Only explanation.
  • Options
    MoggioMoggio Posts: 4,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    konebyvax wrote: »
    He's often been rumoured to be a rug wearer. Thoughts?

Definitely.
  • Options
    Simone17Simone17 Posts: 944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought he looked good, I like him with a beard.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He just looked normal to me. :confused:

Nowhere near as delicious as his old friend George though... :D
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I thought he looked great.
  • Options
    emma555emma555 Posts: 5,268
    Forum Member
    I think the beard really suits him. Jennifer Garner was botoxed up completely.
  • Options
    Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    I thought Ben looked great. What disturbes me is the constant DAILY reporting on his family in the Daily Mail, going out to school, coffee, shopping etc. I do hate to read about these "terribly happy" showbiz couples, we read article after article (e.g. Tom and Katie) only to find them divorcing a few months later!!!!! It seems Ben and Jennifer cannot walk outside their home with their children without the photographers taking shot after shot. Must be awful.
  • Options
    Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    emma555 wrote: »
    I think the beard really suits him. Jennifer Garner was botoxed up completely.

Really? She seems one of the rare Hollywood actress who goes out without make up and in jeans with her kids but she can turn on the glamorous star when needed. I have often seen her wearing specs with her two little girls, both girls wear glasses as well!! Far from the Hollywood Star life.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Really? She seems one of the rare Hollywood actress who goes out without make up and in jeans with her kids but she can turn on the glamorous star when needed. I have often seen her wearing specs with her two little girls, both girls wear glasses as well!! Far from the Hollywood Star life.

That may be true, but she looked botoxed up at the awards ceremony. I also wouldn't be surprised if they split up in a few years.

Pictures here:
    http://www.laineygossip.com/The-Afflecks-BAFTA-game-face-with-George-Clooney/25931
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 368
    Forum Member
    I thought Ben looked fine, didn't look like he'd had work done and as for Jennifer, I think she looks beautiful, gorgeous face, if she has had botox its looking good, I don't see her as the sort of woman who would have it though.
  • Options
    Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    emma555 wrote: »
    That may be true, but she looked botoxed up at the awards ceremony. I also wouldn't be surprised if they split up in a few years.

Pictures here:
    http://www.laineygossip.com/The-Afflecks-BAFTA-game-face-with-George-Clooney/25931

Why would you think that?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Why would you think that?

I don't know, I just feel like Ben Affleck could get bored in a few years and run off on her. This is not based on anything but rumour and hearsay, but I just wouldn't be surprised. It is Hollywood after all.