Options

''EX-Gay'' Christian nutjob caught on gay hook-up app.

JayPee86JayPee86 Posts: 3,565
Forum Member
✭✭✭
this video about the story is hysterical!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HJhVCK6rHCw#!

i especially like the bit where the guy is mocking the 'man underneath the earth with the pointy ears and tail' :cool:

Comments

• Options
    SpamJavelinSpamJavelin Posts: 1,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love stories like this :D
  • Options
    Paul237Paul237 Posts: 8,654
    Forum Member
    Yeah, I heard about that!

I feel sorry for him to be honest. It's a shame he can't just accept himself.
  • Options
    Aarghawasp!Aarghawasp! Posts: 6,205
    Forum Member
    What a bloody shame that in this day and age folk still live in conflict and denial.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paul237 wrote: »
    Yeah, I heard about that!

I feel sorry for him to be honest. It's a shame he can't just accept himself.
    I can understand why but think that your sympathy, in this case, is misplaced and therefore wasted. These people who get caught out in their hypocrisy tend to have a long history of trying to make other people feel and look bad and of trying to deny them their rights and liberties.
  • Options
    RogerBaileyRogerBailey Posts: 1,959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All the best to him. I hope he overcomes his struggle with sin.

We all lapse from time to time, but unfortunately in his case it has been broadcast all over the place.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No such thing.
  • Options
    VoynichVoynich Posts: 14,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I pity him more than anything however it is pretty malicious of him to write and encourage others to take the same messed up path as he has. He's clearly miserable and now wants to make other people miserable?
  • Options
    j4the1j4the1 Posts: 664
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm very unhappy my HTC desire phone cannot have Grindr. :(:(:(:(:(
  • Options
    vauxhall1964vauxhall1964 Posts: 10,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

We all lapse from time to time, but unfortunately in his case it has been broadcast all over the place.

the sin here is his lies, hypocrisy and conning people that they can change their sexual orientation.
  • Options
    FMKKFMKK Posts: 32,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This guy needs a real therapist to sort out his issues. It just goes to show that these fundamentalist nutcases can have a serious detrimental effect on people. He's been taught to hate himself and by extension, he spreads hate to many others.

Still, the story is funny for what it is. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No such thing.

In your humble opinion, of course. Wouldn't want to come across as dogmatic, would we.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In your humble opinion, of course.
    There's nothing humble about my opinions.
    Wouldn't want to come across as dogmatic, would we.
    It's never been a concern of mine before; I'm not minded to start worrying about it now.
  • Options
    vauxhall1964vauxhall1964 Posts: 10,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In your humble opinion, of course. Wouldn't want to come across as dogmatic, would we.

Are we not all sinners? I hope you overcome your struggle with your sin too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the sin here is his lies, hypocrisy and conning people that they can change their sexual orientation.

The irony!

I take it you have found conclusive evidence that sexual orientation is totally genetically determined? Only last time I checked there was no such proof.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are we not all sinners? .
    No, we are not.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, we are not.

In your humble opinion.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In your humble opinion.
    Nothing humble, etc. etc.
  • Options
    vosnevosne Posts: 14,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The irony!

I take it you have found conclusive evidence that sexual orientation is totally genetically determined? Only last time I checked there was no such proof.

My sexual orientation is because I like ****ing. I hope God enjoys the show :)
  • Options
    towerstowers Posts: 12,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Even many Christians accept that the devil doesn't exist, certainly not one with horns and a pointy tail, that's a man-made image based on Pagen gods. You can chart it's evolution through history via paintings.

The concept of sin as it once was doesn't exist either, especially when nature itself is the cruelest thing of all, as well as the most beautiful.
  • Options
    towerstowers Posts: 12,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, we are not.

Vanity isn't pleasant.
  • Options
    Chester666666Chester666666 Posts: 9,020
    Forum Member
    The irony!

I take it you have found conclusive evidence that sexual orientation is totally genetically determined? Only last time I checked there was no such proof.[/QUOTE homophobes like you never accept it when people acknowledge they were born gay, lesbian and bi and even hetero
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    towers wrote: »
    Even many Christians accept that the devil doesn't exist, certainly not one with horns and a pointy tail, that's a man-made image based on Pagen gods. You can chart it's evolution through history via paintings.

The concept of sin as it once was doesn't exist either, especially when nature itself is the cruelest thing of all, as well as the most beautiful.

It must be hard to be a Christian and deny the existence of the devil when Christ himself talked about him often.

I don't know any Christians who think of the devil as a character with horns and a pointy tail.

I'm not sure what you mean by your last point. Of course sin still exists, how could it not?
  • Options
    psychedelicpsychedelic Posts: 2,597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's nothing humble about my opinions.

It's never been a concern of mine before; I'm not minded to start worrying about it now.

Says it all really :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course sin still exists, how could it not?
    Because sin is a religious term only applicable within a religious framework. If you're not religious, there's no such thing as sin.

It's easy, really.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The irony!

I take it you have found conclusive evidence that sexual orientation is totally genetically determined? Only last time I checked there was no such proof.[/QUOTE homophobes like you never accept it when people acknowledge they were born gay, lesbian and bi and even hetero

Homophobe? Let me get this straight. Simply discussing the genetic vs environmental origins of homosexuality makes one a homophobe?

No wonder the word is seldom taken seriously these days.