Options

The John Sergeant and Kristina Rihanoff appreciation thread

Comments

• Options
    pasodabblepasodabble Posts: 5,865
    Forum Member
    The Arthur Murray Dance School is on 77 Baker Street.

I can post a link if that will help :).

-Kristina

Thanks Kristina!
    rebs wrote: »
    Does anyone know whether we will know the numbers for voting before Saturday night, I'm out so gonna miss the show but really wanna vote lots for John and Kristina, or has it come out already and I've missed it?

No numbers yet, sadly. Probably just as well as I developed Obsessive Compulsive Dialling last year, getting up to dial 0901 121 3011 at very odd times, often between 2 and 6am. The number is still imprinted in my grey matter :o
    Chauncy wrote: »
    Really looking forward to John and Kristina strutting their stuff, will definitely be voting for them and hopefully everyone else will too so we can their Tango! :D

YAY! We must see that tango :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 74
    Forum Member
    Hello everyone! It's Kristina. I wanted to stop by and let you know a few things before I go off to bed!

Tomorrow John and I will be on The One Show!! I'm very excited and hope that you get a chance to tune in. Thank you to katie_p for posting our first appearance on YouTube.

As well, tomorrow night (Friday), from 8:30-9:30 p.m. I will be teaching my salsa class at the Arthur Murray School. I'm looking forward to the class and to meeting more fans.

Thank you to everyone who came to my class at Motion Bar on Wednesday night. I really enjoyed meeting all of you!

I'm very excited about the premier and John and I are looking forward to our performance. I am really proud of him and hope that we can stay on to do our tango in the following week.

A big THANK YOU to all of you for your wonderful messages of support, your emails, and posts. They mean a great deal and I appreciate each and every one of you. :)

-Kristina

PS: kaycee - I'm not married. ;)
  • Options
    supergirlblibssupergirlblibs Posts: 5,038
    Forum Member
    Well.....I got John in the Office Sweepstake! So I'll be cheering hims on :D
  • Options
    ErinfanErinfan Posts: 8,027
    Forum Member
    Just popping in to wish yourself and John lots of luck for the first show Kristina. You must be nervous, but I'm sure you'll both be great and everyone is always very supportive of each other backstage. I'm so glad that the pros have been looking after you!

Our judges can be very, very harsh - much moreso than DWTS - but just remember that the meaner they are, the more the public tends to vote for you. There's always a silver lining! I'm sure you'll get nothing but good comments though after a brilliant waltz! :)

Really looking forward to watching you dance on the show. I loved your partnership with Michael Wentink and really enjoyed watching you both at Blackpool last year. (Only on DVD unfortunately, as I couldn't make it up there in person)

Good luck and I hope you really enjoy your first show! :) x
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck Kristina and John and all the boys tomorrow :)

It is lovely that you take the time to pop on here to say Hello.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I just can't thank you all enough. Your sweet messages, posts, and emails have made me feel so welcome.

John and I are both excited about the premier. He's been working so hard and we're looking forward to performing.

-Kristina
  • Options
    nancy1975nancy1975 Posts: 19,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We're all looking forward to seeing you both Kristina!
  • Options
    nancy1975nancy1975 Posts: 19,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Double post...browser!
  • Options
    Studio GirlStudio Girl Posts: 2,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just popping in to wish John & Kristina good luck for tomorrow - the SG household will be voting for you. (John is one of Mr SG's heroes!) Hope their firstly Strictly show experience is a brilliant one, and not their last one either!:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hello everyone! I wanted to stop by and say thank you so much for all of your support. It is so wonderful and means a great deal to both John and I.

I'm off to start getting ready for the show tonight. Remember to vote John & Kristina!

-Kristina
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for dropping in Kristina!

Will definately be voting tonight :D Can't wait to see you perform!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 312
    Forum Member
    GOOD LUCK JOHN AND KRISTINA! Am voting for you lots, have a fabulous time tonight all the best
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    Good luck tonight to Kristina and John, and there will be a vote for you from AK Towers tonight, John is an absolute legend and a complete national treasure, his tango simply must be seen :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    good luck Krisitna and John, i'l be voting for you guys tonight :)

how was the class yesterday cos i really wanted to go but i had to missed it :( i hope you guys had loads of fun :D
  • Options
    pasodabblepasodabble Posts: 5,865
    Forum Member
    John & Kristina: best of luck for tonight! Disaster - my landline has packed up and I thought it was the battery, but I've just been to Currys to get a new battery and it's still not working :mad: I think someone's trying to send me a subliminal message as I rather overdid the phone voting last year :o

Anyway I'll come up with a plan before 6pm :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good luck Kristina :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 312
    Forum Member
    pasodabble wrote: »
    John & Kristina: best of luck for tonight! Disaster - my landline has packed up and I thought it was the battery, but I've just been to Currys to get a new battery and it's still not working :mad: I think someone's trying to send me a subliminal message as I rather overdid the phone voting last year :o

Anyway I'll come up with a plan before 6pm :)

Hi pd, can you give the money to a friend and get them to vote on your behalf, I've done that as I'm sadly out tonight but have given some friends a couple of quid to cover the costs of votes, hope you can get your phone sorted
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    just to let you know Kristina and Brain will be performing in Durkinfield on the 16th of November. there's more info on her myspace :)

also Kristina's left a really nice message on her myspace :) thanking us all individually by writing down our usernames :) which is so cool to see :D:D:D

i really want them to do sooo well!
  • Options
    Doghouse RileyDoghouse Riley Posts: 32,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Including "no hopers" each year, is getting a bit tiresome, Quentin Wilson, Diarmuid Gavin, Dennis Taylor, Jimmy Tarbuck and now him.
    I mean what's the point?

They do their best, but get nowhere. Is it supposed to be like the no hopers included in X-Factor?

There's just so much schadenfreude one person can take.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    also Kristina's left a really nice message on her myspace thanking us all individually by writing down our usernames which is so cool to see

Here is the link incase you guys haven't seen it: http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=354870092&blogID=434503442
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thankyou for the link :)

Its so lovely of her to thank everyone individually, it must have taken her ages to get everyones usernames together! Thankyou Kristina :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That is so sweet of Kristina do that! She is so lovely! :)

I really hope they get through tonight, does anyone know if there's a dance-off or is that just when the men and women are dancing together? :confused:

Wishing John and Kristina lots of luck for their performance and Kristina for the pro dance :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lilia_fan wrote: »
    Thankyou for the link :)

Its so lovely of her to thank everyone individually, it must have taken her ages to get everyones usernames together! Thankyou Kristina :D

i know it'd have taken ages but its really nice :) i am gonna vote extra for that message alone :D
  • Options
    Who Am I?Who Am I? Posts: 20,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good luck John and Kristina. Hope it goes well tonight.

Heard John on Radio 5 Live this morning and you can't help liking him. He explained he had 25 years doing the serious politicial work and now he's semi retired he wants some fun! Don't blame him!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ohh I forgot about the pro dance! Even more excited now! :D Though that probably won't be shown until tomorrow :rolleyes: