I love Tom Chambers!

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,007
    Forum Member
    I teared up when he got his foxtrot scores, he is so amazing! And so genuinely excited to be doing well on Strictly! Aww, I love 'im! I've voted 3 times, and once it was engaged!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm another Tom fan. He's completely amazing. I've loved him from Week One as well and hope he gets through tonight. He totally deserves it. He's passionate about dance and looks like he's having a ball!
  • mia75mia75 Posts: 9,352
    Forum Member
    He's been my favourite from the beginning.
    Beautiful foxtrot tonight.
    I'm hoping for a Tom/Rachel final.

COME ON TOM!!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 344
    Forum Member
    Adore Tom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom to win :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it's a Tom/Rachel final I don't know who I want to win as they're both great!!! Tom probably just makes it over Rachel for me!!
  • Jan2555*GG*Jan2555*GG* Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So I take it no-one will be shouting fix anymore then ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a R & V supporter but I have to say that Tom's foxtrot was excellent and (unlike last week :o) I think he deserved the 10's. I loved the way he stepped in when Brendan had his little hissy fit. :D

Rachel & Tom for the final for me. :)
  • KatenutzsKatenutzs Posts: 2,981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A tom versus Lisa final would be the greatest but methinks the judges want a Rachael versus Austin one :)
  • monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,943
    Forum Member
    Katenutzs wrote: »
    A tom versus Lisa final would be the greatest but methinks the judges want a Rachael versus Austin one :)

nah i think austin might go tonight or next week. if he's up against rachel tonight he'll defiantly go
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 35
    Forum Member
    ArtyAttack wrote: »
    Loved him even more tonight. He is so enthusiastic about the dancing and genuinely overcome when he gets a good score.

What a sweetie! hope he's in the final with either of the girls. Austin is good but hasn't improved as much as the others
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just watched the foxtrot again, how fantastic was it?!
  • KatenutzsKatenutzs Posts: 2,981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nah i think austin might go tonight or next week. if he's up against rachel tonight he'll defiantly go

Please pretty please be right in your prediction :)
  • footygirlfootygirl Posts: 35,207
    Forum Member
    Tom is safe- Austin is OUT
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 458
    Forum Member
    angelac wrote: »
    Me too!! I love his enthusiam for the show and his support for all the other dancers. He gets my vote!

Same here! I absolutely ADORE him! :D:D
    smileycat wrote: »
    He was such a gentleman too when Brendan stormed off. Right before he was about to dance too! Any other person would have thought about the dance they were going to do but he thought about Lisa before himself.

I know, that was so sweet of him! And not to mention, his grin was making me laugh too, lol. He's just the sweetest! :D
  • sonnytsonnyt Posts: 974
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's a wonderful dancer, a true gentleman (standing by Lisa when that idiot stormed off) and is a funny guy if you watch him on takes two. Whats not to like.
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,108
    Forum Member
    Just here to join the support of Tom. :)

He seems to be having a blast, and so am I while watching him.
  • PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tom and Camilla's foxtrot was the outstanding dance of the night for me, out of brilliant performances from all the celebs. Definitely deserved 4x10's and very stingy of Craig not to award a 10. Excellent choreography from Camilla.
  • dogsdinnerdogsdinner Posts: 245
    Forum Member
    I've watched the foxtrot again and it was fabulous. If ever a dance deserved 40 that was it. It had great technique and feeling. Also I loved his reaction after, you can see how much he loves to dance and what it means to him. I love the partnership too. Tom and Camilla for the final .....please!
  • Sunshine&SolaceSunshine&Solace Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tom's a sweetheart and I've never understood why there seemed so little support for him on this board, he's so genuinely enthusiastic about dancing and seems to be the only one who really throws himself into the dances. He also doesn't seem to have that nervy intenseness that some of the other dances have.
  • JaneFinnJaneFinn Posts: 227
    Forum Member
    Tom's a sweetheart and I've never understood why there seemed so little support for him on this board, he's so genuinely enthusiastic about dancing and seems to be the only one who really throws himself into the dances. He also doesn't seem to have that nervy intenseness that some of the other dances have.

Excellent post! :)
    Well, it is to me, as it's exactly what I think too. :D
  • pasodabblepasodabble Posts: 5,865
    Forum Member
    smileycat wrote: »
    Just watched the foxtrot again, how fantastic was it?!

I watched it again yesterday and it gets better on repeat viewing. I love his reaction to the comments and I don't think I've ever seen Camilla so happy! Thanks to Tom I've really warmed to her and I want this win for both of them.

I think Camilla put some people off him, like me - it took me a while to warm to him, but I loved his QS and salsa so much that resistance became futile. I love watching him dance - he may not be as technically accomplished as Rachel, but his dancing gives me much more pleasure.