Ryan Tedder confirms Adele's new album is being recorded and her voice has improved

flyonthetableflyonthetable Posts: 170
Forum Member
This just further confirms that Adele's third album will be released in 2014. Ryan co-wrote Turning Tables and Rumour Has It on 21.

A new single could come out this year.
OneRepublic's Ryan Tedder working with Adele

Tedder is working on Adele's new album - but is sworn to secrecy.

"Adele sounds even better than before," he says. "I love where she's at, she's still my favourite artist in the world. I would press pause on my entire life if it meant I could go into the studio for a month straight with her."

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/music/onerepublic8217s-ryan-tedder-working-with-adele-beyonce-delta-goodrem-praises-matt-corby/story-fni0bvjn-1226731822319

Comments

• pburke90pburke90 Posts: 14,754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Will it be called 24 then?
  • gpkgpk Posts: 10,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    it confirms she is working on an album, but the article reveals little else to be honest. its possible she could follow up "21" next year, but i think its highly unlikely that we will see a new single this year in my opinion.
  • ashtray88ashtray88 Posts: 1,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paddy C wrote: »

It better be. People hate inconsistency. She's gonna have to name her albums after her age for life now.
  • Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Paddy C wrote: »

I hoe not i much prefer the original title for 21 which was coincidentally ''Rolling In The Deep'' so no more numerical new album new start.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've heard if you look closely at Ryan Tedder when he talks about Adele you can see little $$ signs in his eyes.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Smudged wrote: »
    I've heard if you look closely at Ryan Tedder when he talks about Adele you can see little $$ signs in his eyes.

He gifted her Turning Tables.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rbautz wrote: »
    He's such an altruistic guy :D.
  • jonloch1jonloch1 Posts: 3,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aw gawd get ready for another year of adele being no1

can everyone reading this do me a favour? if ur gunna buy it BUY IT WITHIN LIKE A MONTH!!! Got sick of reading she was no1
  • konebyvaxkonebyvax Posts: 9,120
    Forum Member
    rbautz wrote: »

He did, collared her in a lift full of balloons at some awards show and told her he would work for nowt. This was, of course, before she went on to rule the world of music and in fact she had been dwarfed by Duffy's debut success. Smart chap, obviously. Backed the winner. :D
  • konebyvaxkonebyvax Posts: 9,120
    Forum Member
    aw gawd get ready for another year of adele being no1

can everyone reading this do me a favour? if ur gunna buy it BUY IT WITHIN LIKE A MONTH!!! Got sick of reading she was no1

I think you will be OK this time as no-one (certainly not even Adele) is expecting it to sell as many and for as long as '21' did. First few weeks will be huge, though, so expect to see the same posters we always see in Adele threads moaning away about not being able to escape her again (maybe a tip here to them would be don't open threads about Adele then? :p)
  • homer2012homer2012 Posts: 5,216
    Forum Member
    New album no doubt will be full of heart ache and songs about her baby.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    konebyvax wrote: »
    I think you will be OK this time as no-one (certainly not even Adele) is expecting it to sell as many and for as long as '21' did. First few weeks will be huge, though, so expect to see the same posters we always see in Adele threads moaning away about not being able to escape her again (maybe a tip here to them would be don't open threads about Adele then? :p)
    Looking forward to your daily sales/charts updates already. I trust the spreadsheet is already prepared? If you could come up with some graphs that would be good. I love graphs :D.
  • sunrisegirlsunrisegirl Posts: 302
    Forum Member
    https://twitter.com/AdeleSourceFR/status/392967140229517312/photo/1

Paul Epworth in the studio with Adele's backing musician's, he later deleted the tweet.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^^ That reminds me, go to the Wikipedia page here to see all the people that worked on Adele's previous album '21' (the 'Personnel' section). I was amazed, it's like a small army. Maybe it's not that unusual for modern pop music but I feel like they probably could have achieved the same result with less people :D.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 316
    Forum Member
    Smudged wrote: »
    ^^ That reminds me, go to the Wikipedia page here to see all the people that worked on Adele's previous album '21' (the 'Personnel' section). I was amazed, it's like a small army. Maybe it's not that unusual for modern pop music but I feel like they probably could have achieved the same result with less people :D.
    To be fair, a majority of those credited are musicians playing instruments on the record.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair, a majority of those credited are musicians playing instruments on the record.
    True enough, although it was the variety of producers, composers, engineers, arrangers, assistants etc. that surprised me more. Having said that, I checked a few other pop artists like Rihanna and Gaga and they seem to have even more (far less actual musicians of course ;)). I do find it quite interesting, in as much as I wonder how it compares to the way pop music used to be made in previous years/decades.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have this theory that if you shave off his quiff, he'd look like a British man. Oh wait...