Eastenders: Is Kirsty obsessed with Max?

Comments

• Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The logic is this - Kirsty is a bit nuts, she doesn't have a life, she's been hurt and she's got no perspective or respect for Max really, or his life, his long term emotional commitment to Tanya, his kids etc.

She's got little respect for herself either, except as some SEX goddess, which she thinks is 'special' and will bring Max back to her.

It might, because Max thinks with his dick, and he feels guilty because he did have a connection with her, there is the baby thing and he feels a bit shit about it all.

She's a bit nuts, she's also a BUNNY BOILER, truly.

I see Max as actually loving Tanya, he has been brilliant with her this last year, and he loves his kids too.

She's going to be FUN, but she's BANANAS, I tell ye.:D

:D Lol.

As a new character Kirsty of course is some kind of crazy witch.

But what I meant was, the bombshell and sudden threat that Tanya sees her as (or the audience is meant to see her as) doesn't really make sense.

If Tanya was the new character coming in and gatecrashing Max and Kirsty's wedding with her three kids in tow then it would be a threat. But the other way round is just an affair storyline done backwards. Lol.

And here we were hoping for some originality.
  • EveT1991EveT1991 Posts: 12,312
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joe_Zel wrote: »

But what I meant was, the bombshell and sudden threat that Tanya sees her as (or the audience is meant to see her as) doesn't really make sense.

If Tanya was the new character coming in and gatecrashing Max and Kirsty's wedding with her three kids in tow then it would be a threat. But the other way round is just an affair storyline done backwards. Lol.

Do you believe Max and Tanya have something special and always wil no matter if they are together or not together and do you believe they will always love each other and always will no matter if they are together or not together and no matter what happens?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you believe Max and Tanya have something special and always wil no matter if they are together or not together and do you believe they will always love each other and always will no matter if they are together or not together and no matter what happens?

Max and Tanya clearly have a connection that will never be broken. They've got kids and been together a long time and even when they break up they still end up back together.

So, they'll never avoid each other, but given the number of times they've played away and hurt each other I don't know if I'd necessarily call it "love".
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Max and Tanya clearly have a connection that will never be broken. They've got kids and been together a long time and even when they break up they still end up back together.

So, they'll never avoid each other, but given the number of times they've played away and hurt each other I don't know if I'd necessarily call it "love".

If Stacey ever comes back Im sure Max will try getting back with Stacey if its a choice out of her and Kirsty. If Max ever gets back together with Kirsty do you think he will get bored eventually and cheat on her and then she will say its over and he will beg her for another chance then? Do you think it will be the end of Max and Tanya when Jo goes on here break? I don't think it will be unless Tanya dies of Cancer. I don't think its the end of Bianca and Ricky and when Zainab leaves I don't think it will be the en of her and Masood. Do you think Zainab and Masood will be the first couple to break up this year?
  • RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I know. Max should just say sorry, grovel and apologise and go back to Tanya, but then he won't.

He's going to be all stupid, and fall for it a bit, and alienate Tanya and do all the googly eyes and flash his magnificent arse and cry.

But I'm not invested properly so I can enjoy it all.

:D
  • kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,176
    Forum Member
    No Tanya is not the other woman Max told Kirsty on the phone it was over. Max would of stayed even if Tanya didn't have Cancer and she told him she loved him. He was heat broken when he thought Tanya didn't love him

To Kirsty, Tanya is the other woman. She met, fell in love with a Single man who then left her with just a phone call who she has caught up with 13 months later trying to marry another woman. If Tanya wasn't around, max would be with kirsty. That is her logic and it makes sense - we, the viewer just see it differently as we are used to Max and Tanya togetherand have not seen Max and kirsty falling in love on screen. Look at it this way, who'd have more claim if Rachel, his first wife had fallen ill and he'd gone back to her bradley after being with tan a few months. Who'd be the other woman then? Both, to their own eyes. Indeed, I bet rachel does still see Tanya in those terms - the tart that stole her husband.
  • Top_TrumpsTop_Trumps Posts: 2,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does Max have symptoms of Double Life Syndrome?

Which life are Max committed to? Which one do Max WANT to commit to?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kitkat1971 wrote: »
    To Kirsty, Tanya is the other woman. She met, fell in love with a Single man who then left her with just a phone call who she has caught up with 13 months later trying to marry another woman. If Tanya wasn't around, max would be with kirsty. That is her logic and it makes sense - we, the viewer just see it differently as we are used to Max and Tanya togetherand have not seen Max and kirsty falling in love on screen. Look at it this way, who'd have more claim if Rachel, his first wife had fallen ill and he'd gone back to her bradley after being with tan a few months. Who'd be the other woman then? Both, to their own eyes. Indeed, I bet rachel does still see Tanya in those terms - the tart that stole her husband.

Nope, she's nuts if she thinks that. She's got the paper, but she has incredibly little evidence that Max wants her rather than Tanya. He hasn't spoken to her for a YEAR.

Bunny boiler
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Top_Trumps wrote: »
    Does Max have symptoms of Double Life Syndrome?

Which life are Max committed to? Which one do Max WANT to commit to?

Max has shown he wants Tanya and his children.

His dick though, may have other ideas...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope, she's nuts if she thinks that. She's got the paper, but she has incredibly little evidence that Max wants her rather than Tanya. He hasn't spoken to her for a YEAR.

Bunny boiler

Exactly, the fact he's avoided her for far far longer than their entire relationship shows how deluded she is.
  • Milton JonesMilton Jones Posts: 2,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it just me of does max look like Justin timberlake except ginger and bold
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it just me of does max look like Justin timberlake except ginger and bold

More like Zippy from Rainbow.
    Forum Member
    I think what a lot of people aren't getting is that Kirsty only has the knowledge of what she and Max had which, whether based on sex or not, must have been pretty special for him to propose and them marry so quickly. She has not seen max and Tanya's connection and just being told about it really isn't enough to convince a woman in love. Relationship splits and divorces would be a lot simpler in this world if someone telling the person they are leaving that the person they are going on to is special and more important than them so they just go, okay, see you, hope you are happy. Life and love just don't usually work like that.

As to why Tanya would feel threatened - history. She stole max from rachel, them sharing a child didn't help. He's had countless affairs during the course of their marriage, one with Stacey and he saw the dvd of him begging her not to marry Bradley and stay with him. He wanted to leave with stacey 2 years ago though tbf, tanya doesn't know that. Both times she's kicked him out he's moived on quickly, with Vanessa and Kirsty. Special bond or not, she can't be certain he won't leave her as he has before.

I don't we can say what Max and Kirstys relationship was like as we didn't see it on screen. We certainly can't compare it to Stacey saying she was more important than kirsty. After all, he didn't marry Stacey when they were both single did he?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Top_Trumps wrote: »
    More like Zippy from Rainbow.

Did Zippy have a great arse?

(-ponders deep, meaningful question herself, finds herself, questioning - her sanity:eek:)
    Forum Member
    I think Kirsty probably is a bit of a bunny boiler but I'm just saying I can see it from her pov, especially if she thinks Tanya has got Max back because of the illness and the kids and the way Max shouted 'she had Cancer' at her on xmas day, she might think that was the main motivation, guilt and duty rather than a genuine desire to be with Tanya more than Kirsty.

She's come into this blind, her only info was one phone call from Max and a lot of lies from Derek.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did Zippy have a great arse?

(-ponders deep, meaningful question herself, finds herself, questioning - her sanity:eek:)

Your guess is good as mine. :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 375
    Forum Member
    felixrex wrote: »
    Max telling Kirsty that it's over doesn't stop Tanya from being the other woman in this situation. Tanya is the woman who a man has been in a relationship with while he was still married to somebody else - therefore, she is the other woman.

Max may well have told her it was over - but he told her it was over because he had resumed a relationship with Tanya. That makes Tanya the woman who broke up their relationship; and that, in turn, makes her the 'other woman'.

Legally yes she is the other woman but in Max's heart it is Kirsty who is the other woman
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kitkat1971 wrote: »
    I think what a lot of people aren't getting is that Kirsty only has the knowledge of what she and Max had which, whether based on sex or not, must have been pretty special for him to propose and them marry so quickly. She has not seen max and Tanya's connection and just being told about it really isn't enough to convince a woman in love. Relationship splits and divorces would be a lot simpler in this world if someone telling the person they are leaving that the person they are going on to is special and more important than them so they just go, okay, see you, hope you are happy. Life and love just don't usually work like that.

As to why Tanya would feel threatened - history. She stole max from rachel, them sharing a child didn't help. He's had countless affairs during the course of their marriage, one with Stacey and he saw the dvd of him begging her not to marry Bradley and stay with him. He wanted to leave with stacey 2 years ago though tbf, tanya doesn't know that. Both times she's kicked him out he's moived on quickly, with Vanessa and Kirsty. Special bond or not, she can't be certain he won't leave her as he has before.

I don't we can say what Max and Kirstys relationship was like as we didn't see it on screen. We certainly can't compare it to Stacey saying she was more important than kirsty. After all, he didn't marry Stacey when they were both single did he?

She was needy, in a bad place, Max said she wanted 'proof'. It wasn't 'special' it was two miserable, out of reality people, together, trying to make sense of it all.

Since that she was pregnant, had an abortion, still wanted Max and couldn't let the IDEA of him go.

She's understandable, but still nuts, sorry. She hasn't had contact, she was delivered the divorce papers, she has been told she's not wanted and has had a lot of evidence for that TRUTH.

She comes back and does her thing, deluded or not, we don't know, but we do know she's NOT reasonable, truly.

As for Tanya, of course she has reason for doubt, and her own guilt, but that doesnt' change Kirsty's basic bunny boiler nature.

She's got nothing, she has been given NO encouragement, but she's determined to get Max back.

That DOES show, that she's got nothing else, that she discounts what Max's life IS, and shows that what she wants isn't mature or rational.

Not saying she won't get him, this happens in life, with weak men.

But she's a NUTTER, honestly.
  • gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    anyone else suspect that with tanya taking a break it could be a case of her nand kirsty having a fight with tanya naccidently killing kirsty? so tanya goes jail for a while for manslaughter.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, from your description Max and Kirsty sounds like Phil and Rainie, which we saw play out onscreen.

Two outcasts with nowhere to go finding company with each other. Misery loves company.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

So if Tanya was the new character and she came in gatecrashing Max and Kirsty's wedding saying she is his wifr and if Kirsty was Lauren, Abi and Oscar's mum and if she had an affair with Max while married to Greg and had Cancer and sent Max away then we would be saying the same things now wouldn't we?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gentleguy wrote: »
    anyone else suspect that with tanya taking a break it could be a case of her nand kirsty having a fight with tanya naccidently killing kirsty? so tanya goes jail for a while for manslaughter.

I think we've room for all sorts of shennanigans, I reckon Kirsty will scheme and plot, Tanya will have the kids and cancer to deal with, Max will be weak ole max, there will be some possibly mistaken 'in flagrante delicto' and Tanya will just leave.

And THEN Max will realise that Kirsty is a flamin' NUTTER.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So if Tanya was the new character and she came in gatecrashing Max and Kirsty's wedding saying she is his wifr and if Kirsty was Lauren, Abi and Oscar's mum and if she had an affair with Max while married to Greg and had Cancer and sent Max away then we would be saying the same things now wouldn't we?

Confused now.:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gentleguy wrote: »

Or maybe dumped by Max.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was needy, in a bad place, Max said she wanted 'proof'. It wasn't 'special' it was two miserable, out of reality people, together, trying to make sense of it all.

Since that she was pregnant, had an abortion, still wanted Max and couldn't let the IDEA of him go.

She's understandable, but still nuts, sorry. She hasn't had contact, she was delivered the divorce papers, she has been told she's not wanted and has had a lot of evidence for that TRUTH.

She comes back and does her thing, deluded or not, we don't know, but we do know she's NOT reasonable, truly.

As for Tanya, of course she has reason for doubt, and her own guilt, but that doesnt' change Kirsty's basic bunny boiler nature.

She's got nothing, she has been given NO encouragement, but she's determined to get Max back.

That DOES show, that she's got nothing else, that she discounts what Max's life IS, and shows that what she wants isn't mature or rational.

Not saying she won't get him, this happens in life, with weak men.

But she's a NUTTER, honestly.

If Tanya gets Cervical cancer again do you think Kirsty will back down then and let Max support Tanya? I don't think 2 months or a month or 6 weeks is enough to actually be in love with someone they should of just dated and took things slowly