100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread

Comments

• MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CDAN:

1. This C- list television and movie actress was once a B list television actress on one of the most popular network shows ever. Since she left the show (which continues to this day) she has struggled to find work. She is now pregnant. This week she went to an event and cornered a R&B singer and asking him when he was going to help her out financially. He told her that she was going to have to wait until the baby was born because he knew of at least five guys who she was having sex with at the same time as him. Oh, and to further class things up, she was boozing that night too.

2. This foreign born, very attractive, C list actress who has bounced between some great television shows and so so movies was overheard at a party discussing the fact that the married director of her most recent movie gave her herpes.

Blind Gossip:

1. Which television actor was in his trailer during a break on filming when the crew began hearing some moaning come from his direction? After a couple days of the same thing, an assistant walked in on the star talking on the phone and pleasuring himself. Seems this star can't keep his hands off of himself and was caught a month ago in a bathroom doing the same thing. He is such a fox, I'm sure he could find someone to lend a hand

2. A certain actress is feeling very uncomfortable on the set of her new television series. One of the actors has been behaving inappropriately around her. He has made comments about her appearance (e.g. the size and shape of her body) that she was able to ignore at first. However, the comments have escalated to the point that it is interfering with her ability to maintain composure on the set. What is she doing about this? Nothing. The actor is a friend of either the director or the producer, so she fears that if she was to complain that they would side with the man, and possibly replace her on the show.

3. All actors have their ups and downs in their career. Some have them independently of a career. This actors' previous series attempt have flopped quickly. Although he has recovered each time to land another gig, the failure is starting to take a personal toll on him. His sunny personality is gone, he's gaining weight, and is spending every night in a bar, drinking away his rejection. Nothing funny about that. Friends are trying to distract him right now while his latest flop burns off episodes over the summer.

Gossip Boy:

Which A list name was at an event the other night and ended up hooking up with a sleazy reality star? We know that she is un-lucky in love but this is pretty low. Rumor has it that she is slightly bragging about bedding the young stud.
    Not Cameron Diaz.

BuzzFoto:

Today's blind involves an A list athlete and a C list actress. The actress is more than just a fan of the big time player. The two are having a raging affair underneath the radar of both their spouses. One in the couple is just recently married. Not Shaq.

Star Magazine:

Which A-lister - who's been sober for several years - not only recently fell off the wagon, but also sneaked out on his wife to shack up at a cheesy L.A. motel - with a man?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    MrSuper wrote: »
    CDAN:

Star Magazine:

Which A-lister - who's been sober for several years - not only recently fell off the wagon, but also sneaked out on his wife to shack up at a cheesy L.A. motel - with a man?

Rubber Ducky?

Has his follicle-challenged co-star been in LA recently? :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Blind Gossip:

1. Which television actor was in his trailer during a break on filming when the crew began hearing some moaning come from his direction? After a couple days of the same thing, an assistant walked in on the star talking on the phone and pleasuring himself. Seems this star can't keep his hands off of himself and was caught a month ago in a bathroom doing the same thing. He is such a fox, I'm sure he could find someone to lend a hand

did he believe the truth was out there?

3. All actors have their ups and downs in their career. Some have them independently of a career. This actors' previous series attempt have flopped quickly. Although he has recovered each time to land another gig, the failure is starting to take a personal toll on him. His sunny personality is gone, he's gaining weight, and is spending every night in a bar, drinking away his rejection. Nothing funny about that. Friends are trying to distract him right now while his latest flop burns off episodes over the summer.

hmmm mr Bing perhaps?
    Gossip Boy:

Which A list name was at an event the other night and ended up hooking up with a sleazy reality star? We know that she is un-lucky in love but this is pretty low. Rumor has it that she is slightly bragging about bedding the young stud.
    Not Cameron Diaz.

rumour has it its another friend
    BuzzFoto:

Today's blind involves an A list athlete and a C list actress. The actress is more than just a fan of the big time player. The two are having a raging affair underneath the radar of both their spouses. One in the couple is just recently married. Not Shaq.

i think the actress is charmed

Star Magazine:

iron man
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Quote:
    Star Magazine:

iron man

Oh no :cry: However this theory is backed up strongly on multiple BI sites

I just can't figure out his Mrs, surely she must know
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Missie_M wrote: »
    Oh no :cry: However this theory is backed up strongly on multiple BI sites

I just can't figure out his Mrs, surely she must know

well he is bisexual he's said it a number of times in the past, his missus might not know lets hope it was a once off slip

CDAN – This B list rock star might be rethinking his long term relationship with his A list celebutante girlfriend. It seems that our rock star has been spending some quality time with a wannabe model he met not too long ago. And when I say quality time, I mean what you think I mean.

the lady must not have a simple life
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 526
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    does his partner reside in the House of Harlow??
  • Kazz_xKazz_x Posts: 844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CDAN:
    Gossip Boy:

Not Cameron Diaz.

I'm guessing a friend who was (or wasn't) on a break.

My first time, so still getting the hang of the clue thing.
  • graculasgraculas Posts: 310
    Forum Member
    Spanx wrote: »

hmmm mr Bing perhaps?

I wouldn't have thought so. I think that he's only been in one series since the big success ended, and, while that was cancelled after the first season, it wasn't really a quick flop.
  • DeeLushDeeLush Posts: 2,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well he is bisexual he's said it a number of times in the past, his missus might not know lets hope it was a once off slip

CDAN – This B list rock star might be rethinking his long term relationship with his A list celebutante girlfriend. It seems that our rock star has been spending some quality time with a wannabe model he met not too long ago. And when I say quality time, I mean what you think I mean.

the lady must not have a simple life

oh one i know at last!
  • DeeLushDeeLush Posts: 2,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://njmg.typepad.com/ervolino/images/2008/03/02/prince_harry_james_hewitt_20050413.jpg

ive always wondered about this :) if there any gossip on it?:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kazz_x wrote: »
    I'm guessing a friend who was (or wasn't) on a break.

My first time, so still getting the hang of the clue thing.

I'm thinking it's the other blonde Charlie's Angel. The friend would be a red herring as it makes it far too obvious and i doubt it's her. She seems far too classy for any of that nonsense.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    graculas wrote: »
    I wouldn't have thought so. I think that he's only been in one series since the big success ended, and, while that was cancelled after the first season, it wasn't really a quick flop.

Another one with a friend as a red herring again making it far too obvious. I think the guess is the friend's co-star in Studio 60 who previously starred in The West Wing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm thinking it's the other blonde Charlie's Angel. The friend would be a red herring as it makes it far too obvious and i doubt it's her. She seems far too classy for any of that nonsense.

i think the friend on a break is the right guess, she was pictured out with jersey shore crew a few wks back and seems to bed jump a lot i reckon it is her
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just thought I update on Mr Crescent Kumquat for whoever is interested, I read Crescent Kumquat's recent arrest for his minor drugs incident had more to it than what met the eye apparently, he likes to do bit of that before he gets down and dirty with whatever guy he is hooking up with....he is one horny bugger, in his previous BV he caught a little something off a big mouthed publicist and he is back out on the prowl?? god these BV are confusing sometimes

I thought of Iron Man when I first read it, which is unfortunate but apparently his wife knows about his thing for men and the other one I thought of was mr two and half men
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DeeLush wrote: »
    http://njmg.typepad.com/ervolino/images/2008/03/02/prince_harry_james_hewitt_20050413.jpg

ive always wondered about this :) if there any gossip on it?:eek:

Loads of gossip but I don't think it's true. Diana's older sister, Sarah, is a redhead as well:

http://duchessfriends.com/images/LadySarah_wedding.jpg
  • cymrugirlcymrugirl Posts: 3,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CDAN:

I actually don't think this is bing-a-ling as he has a new show out soon. The only one I can think of that has had flops and whose cancelled show is still yet to show unaired episodes is an actor that has worked along a prince of thieves who likes to pump up the volume.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Which heavily-tipped new singer has been
    enlivening their touring schedule
    (and ensuring the good reviews continue)
    by sleeping with as many music journalists
    as possible? We've counted 14, we think.

Thanks to Popbitch:)

I've heard she's a bit Starry Eyed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tommy_tank wrote: »
    I've heard she's a bit Starry Eyed.

If that is her which i doubt i would be really shocked! She's not the type that would need to do that as her music speaks for itself but who knows these days. Although i will say this, she is currently dating Radio 1 DJ Greg James. If it is her, i wonder if he knows? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CDAN – This Academy Award nominated/winning actor has been married for a long time. He has also had about a five year relationship with this celebrity/ C list movie and television actress he has basically lived with for most of that time. Well, the broke up recently because she caught him for the umpteenth time in their bed with another woman.

Malcolm X has been a bad boy!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CDAN – This Academy Award nominated/winning actor has been married for a long time. He has also had about a five year relationship with this celebrity/ C list movie and television actress he has basically lived with for most of that time. Well, the broke up recently because she caught him for the umpteenth time in their bed with another woman.

Malcolm X has been a bad boy!

No freaking way!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No freaking way!!!

ya its been well whispered among gossip sites that he likes to sleep with co-stars and is a serial adulterer, the lady in question voices the female character in the cleveland show and was also in nip tuck and was blade's mother...
  • EejitEejit Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Although i will say this, she is currently dating Radio 1 DJ Greg James.
    :eek: I really hope it's not her! She doesn't seem like the type at all, and her and Greg seem like a really sweet couple (if that bit is true).
  • alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Which recently single babe spent the weekend slapping away rumours that her new love interest will be a girl? The sexy star insists she's only interested in boys but friends say she's got a secret girlfriend.
  • nw0307nw0307 Posts: 10,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Which recently single babe spent the weekend slapping away rumours that her new love interest will be a girl? The sexy star insists she's only interested in boys but friends say she's got a secret girlfriend.

bgt ex judge flop who has been snapped with a couple of new fellas on her arm. Many rumours about her being gay
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loads of gossip but I don't think it's true. Diana's older sister, Sarah, is a redhead as well:

http://duchessfriends.com/images/LadySarah_wedding.jpg

Now the lad in question is an adult you can see a resemblance to the greek. I think that rumour can definately be put to bed now - although I know it never will!
This discussion has been closed.