Laura-who will miss her?

essexpeteessexpete Posts: 9,209
Forum Member
Think I will definitely

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was saying all throughout the ep that the girls had to lose so Laura could go :o. I won't miss her.
  • MargeMarge Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not me couldn't wait for Her Whinyness to go - I was really worried that he was going to fire Stella for a while.
    My faith in Loralun is restored!
  • madetomeasuremadetomeasure Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    I'll miss her as much as I would miss having constipation and I had that last Christmas Day. I prefer a quiet life with no pain, no whinging, no vampire teeth looking out at the screen, no flicking of a hairstyle, no mumbling whilst sounding like one is needing to get her dentures back in, no bitching about having had her stilettos going to waste like last week in Hamburg because she thought she was visiting purely the coporates - nah, I don't think so. On the subject of the corporates she mentioned last week, please don't tell me it was Linda Blair who had the nerve to call Stella corporate tonight?
  • MenkMenk Posts: 13,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would have preferred to get rid of her last week when she was a self-serving little madam as it would have been more satisfying, but better late than never.
  • Sammy2Sammy2 Posts: 2,632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At times I quite liked her but at times she was the most stroppy candidate of them all
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I won't miss her, thought she was lucky to have survived so far. She has good points though and came over very well on You're Fired.
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually liked Laura, but she's been very lucky to even make it this far, so I think it was the right decision.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Delighted that moaning useless whinger is gone. Will not be missed at all in my household :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 88
    Forum Member
    She seemed more mature on You're Fired. As she was only 22 at the time, and this was all filmed about a year ago, I suppose that's to be expected.
  • queenbeaqueenbea Posts: 470
    Forum Member
    Liz, apparently.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,449
    Forum Member
    I wanted Laura to go for weeks! she should have been fired when she was project manager and got NO sales
  • BelligerentBossBelligerentBoss Posts: 777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    essexpete wrote: »
    Think I will definitely

Laura who? :D
  • RiDsTeRRiDsTeR Posts: 12,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't understand why she last so long :confused: will not miss her.
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    essexpete wrote: »
    Think I will definitely

No, I have wanted Laura out for awhile, she was absolutely awful last week about Stella. Stella was PM and all Laura kept saying was that she hoped that they would fail, so it would basically look bad for Stella Laura moaned and whinged the whole task and she needs to wash her mouth out with soap with her vile swearing!
  • totalwisetotalwise Posts: 1,418
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want to see Moore of Laura, big fan here, I think her stroppyness is cute
  • TouristaTourista Posts: 14,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wont miss her, as she was lucky to make it this far.
  • bill luvs t.vbill luvs t.v Posts: 1,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked Laura and glad she made it this far but is the weakest of the girls but wish one of the boys would of gone any of the really
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's good eye candy Ill give her that.
  • The RhydlerThe Rhydler Posts: 4,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice kid, eager to learn...surely that's what an apprentice in essence...is???
  • JepsonJepson Posts: 3,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice kid, eager to learn...surely that's what an apprentice in essence...is???

Laura suffered (at least on here) for making a bad start and attracting the attention of the ravening hyenas on this forum who seem to need to find a candidate who is perceived to be weak so that they can attack her (it usually seems to be a her) - which, I suppose makes them feel better about themselves. :rolleyes:

However, in reality shes was one of the youngest ever contestants and did very well to make it past the half way stage. She showed a lot of courage putting herself forward as PM very early on when the other candidates skills (or otherwise) were not known.

Most importantly, from what she said on YF last night she's quick to recognise her faults and is young enough to correct them. Plus she seems to have got a great deal from the process.
  • The RhydlerThe Rhydler Posts: 4,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It proves that Sugar isn't looking for potential, rather he wants someone to be immediately perfect
  • mushymanrobmushymanrob Posts: 17,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i liked her..... a classy attractive young woman :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I will miss her, I liked her definitely, her fellow collegues seemed to like her as well.
  • circlebro2019circlebro2019 Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    not me,moaned too much but never put her own neck on the line
  • blowupblowup Posts: 1,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    These are my thoughts on Laura, based on the show and sweeping generalisations.

She has had enough handed to her in life to expect to win tasks, not get fired and get away with behaving like a brat in the process.

But underneath her smugness she knows she has limited talents - hence refusing to make a decision and always acting like she's on work experience (when she is on a subteam, she naturally takes the deputy role).

She should have been fired when she was PM and was lucky to get as far as she did.

It's a shame really because it would be good to see a young woman win.