Who knows how good Kav, Pricey, Calum, Nadia and Keith could have been.

Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
Forum Member
If only the airtime thief PEREZ wasn't there.

He has stolen attention and forum discussion from possibly more deserving and certainly better and more decent human beings than he is.

He IMO has mostly ruined CBB.

Comments

• ChoccyPeanutsChoccyPeanuts Posts: 5,268
    Forum Member
    They would have all gotten on like a house on fire, nicely doing tasks. BORING!!! Give me The Perez Show! :D
  • Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    They would have all gotten on like a house on fire, nicely doing tasks. BORING!!! Give me The Perez Show! :D

Perez is acting up to pretend to be interesting...that's nothing but fake.
  • FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wish both Hopkins and Perez weren't in the house. I think we would have gotten a better series.
  • JennyukJennyuk Posts: 20,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He has stolen attention and forum discussion from possibly more deserving and certainly better and more decent human beings than he is.

100% Agree on both posts. Perez Munster ruined this CBB
  • zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member

Hopkins also seems to steal a lot of air time as well, funny how you are not bothered about that.;-)
  • patricia50patricia50 Posts: 3,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't believe it would have been boring at all. There would still have been arguments and tension just not dominated by one person. I have never, ever seen anyone as self absorbed and manipulative as Perez. The way he acted when Emma came in to take Cami Li was so cringingly awful and I never want to see him on my TV screen again after this. While I think Nadias wish to not let him be ostracized was noble I think he is the one person who would cope perfectly because as he said himself HE is the centre of his universe. The fact that he has a child is a chilling thought. What a role model as a dad!!!
  • Jules_ThornleyJules_Thornley Posts: 2,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It would have been different not necessarily any better?

Katie would most likely have been disliked more as potentially she would have been seen as the only bully in there.

However Nadia would have still shown her bitchy side too.

We would have also seen a less stressed Keith.

Any maybe Alex, Ken would have seen the show through...
  • Helsbels46Helsbels46 Posts: 1,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fanntastik wrote: »
    I wish both Hopkins and Perez weren't in the house. I think we would have gotten a better series.

I agree - the constant arguments have ruined the series and these two have been the main cause of all the tension.
  • Dextor_MorganDextor_Morgan Posts: 1,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zelda fan wrote: »
    Hopkins also seems to steal a lot of air time as well, funny how you are not bothered about that.;-)

Arguing with Perez Munster...
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Completely agree. The gruesome twosome have ruined this series by having the same bloody argument every single day. Each HL shows has merged into one long deadly dull shouting match where gobshite A acts like a tw*t then gobshite B shouts at him and tells him he's a tw*t, he shouts back and the toxic cycle continues.

I'd have loved to have seen some of those HMs in a relaxed and fun house but the dark clouds of doom have ruined their fun as well as ours
  • Jules_ThornleyJules_Thornley Posts: 2,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There was no one in there who was really actually funny as in belly laughs funny.. So it was always going to lack humour.
  • zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    Arguing with Perez Munster...

I do agree that Hopkins has mainly only argued with Perez, shame she never just decided to enjoy herself more.
  • Scamps8Scamps8 Posts: 953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jennyuk wrote: »
    100% Agree on both posts. Perez Munster ruined this CBB

Agree, would have loved to see the house without him.
  • mcworstermcworster Posts: 659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He hasn't bound and gagged them, they have the ability to speak, to move, to act. Perez didn't remove all their abilities. Maybe they should have tried harder or used their brains to think outside the limitations of their own celebrity persona.
  • Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member
    If Hopkins hadn't had Perez to sick up most of her toxicity on, I like to think the smarter or more decent of her supporters would have cottoned on to the woman's innate unpleasantness by now.

So as entertained as I've been by Perez, I'd have preferred the house without him rather than watch her sail to victory.
  • pie-eyedpie-eyed Posts: 8,456
    Forum Member
    I agree OP. This has been the worst CBB. They had such a good cast of housemates this year too. Not the usual reality types and models nobody has heard of. Unfortunately the also had Perez Hilton. I can't express how much I have come to loathe this man. His nasty, foul mouth and constantly holding court with his vile opinions of everyone make me want to switch off. His horrible performance when Emma went into the house actually made be embarrassed to be watching.

Of course, its not really all his fault that people are sick of the Perez show. There are 24 hours of film every day and there must be interesting conversation, laughs etc. Going on. Someone in editing is deciding to show all this Perez crap. I hate how when others are doing something we keep panning back to him dancing at the mirror or turning at the camera. Someone who has no idea of how to make a balanced 45 minute programme is just churning out the same old crap on a daily basis. Its not funny or entertaining. Its meant to be adult entertainment and I'm not be interested in watching a programme about a grown man who acts like a five year old.

I'm not bothered about who wins as long as this fool doesn't.
  • Rough DiamondRough Diamond Posts: 2,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree there are to many aggressive HMS in the house, it has been a put off for me they are actually starting to bore me more than the ones who are a bit boring,if that makes sense :)
  • Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    pie-eyed wrote: »
    I agree OP. This has been the worst CBB. They had such a good cast of housemates this year too. Not the usual reality types and models nobody has heard of. Unfortunately the also had Perez Hilton. I can't express how much I have come to loathe this man. His nasty, foul mouth and constantly holding court with his vile opinions of everyone make me want to switch off. His horrible performance when Emma went into the house actually made be embarrassed to be watching.

Of course, its not really all his fault that people are sick of the Perez show. There are 24 hours of film every day and there must be interesting conversation, laughs etc. Going on. Someone in editing is deciding to show all this Perez crap. I hate how when others are doing something we keep panning back to him dancing at the mirror or turning at the camera. Someone who has no idea of how to make a balanced 45 minute programme is just churning out the same old crap on a daily basis. Its not funny or entertaining. Its meant to be adult entertainment and I'm not be interested in watching a programme about a grown man who acts like a five year old.

Thanks. You saved me from typing similar thoughts.

I also can't stand his insistence on following people around in order to carry on his 'show' arguement as per Calum last night.

His obsession with sexual references is also disturbing, I cringed at his faux orgasm with is own reflection routine. :o How anyone can find this behaviour 'funny" is beyond me.
  • sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Why is he pretending?Without him in there it would be a total bore.
  • Saffron787Saffron787 Posts: 547
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pie-eyed wrote: »

Completely agree, he's ruined what might have been a good combination of housemates. To those who say 'but it would have been boring without him' I will just say that we will never know. HMs have obviously been restricted in their behaviour because of him and CH5 have shown us nothing BUT him in the main. Maybe all they care about is the public talking about a prog and therefore the viewing figures go up, as they say, there is no such thing as a bad publicity in the celebrity world, it's all about being noticed and grabbing the headlines, good or bad. The demise of what was once the highlight of my tv viewing year has been turned into an absolute farce. At least I've got The Great British Bake Off and Sewing Bee to look forward to :) Now THAT's Reality TV at it's best :)
  • molliepopsmolliepops Posts: 26,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Perez had been in there with lass nasty people the show could have been different too, if what we have seen of him having proper conversations had been encouraged he wouldn't I believe have been acting up so much. He seems to be an articulate chatty person just needs people to talk to.
  • Saffron787Saffron787 Posts: 547
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    molliepops wrote: »
    If Perez had been in there with lass nasty people the show could have been different too, if what we have seen of him having proper conversations had been encouraged he wouldn't I believe have been acting up so much. He seems to be an articulate chatty person just needs people to talk to.
    you missed the first 10 days then??????:o:o:o:o
  • molliepopsmolliepops Posts: 26,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Saffron787 wrote: »
    you missed the first 10 days then??????:o:o:o:o

No haven't missed a minute and have argued since day one we all chose how we react to people and the reacted violently and nastily if they had been more reasonable when he wasn't hurting anyone but himself they would have made a better show and taken away his power to make it the Perez show.
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    It would have been different not necessarily any better?

Katie would most likely have been disliked more as potentially she would have been seen as the only bully in there.

However Nadia would have still shown her bitchy side too.

We would have also seen a less stressed Keith.

Any maybe Alex, Ken would have seen the show through...

I don't see any reason to believe that Ken wouldn't have said the N word twice which is why he was removed.

As Alex was booked for several gigs last weekend I very much doubt that he'd have seen it through.
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    mcworster wrote: »
    He hasn't bound and gagged them, they have the ability to speak, to move, to act. Perez didn't remove all their abilities. Maybe they should have tried harder or used their brains to think outside the limitations of their own celebrity persona.

Who's to say they haven't??

But as far as the producers are concerned they seem to think we all want to see the Perez and Katie H Show and thus the HLs and SOTS concentrate on those two and only feature the other HMs when they interact with them