Options

Eastenders cast list 9th to 13th March

Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
Forum Member
✭✭
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b055pl7x

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b055pbnt

Judging by the cast lists for a few weeks time, the storylines will revolve around characters who haven't had many storylines of late :).

Comments

• Options
    TellMeMoreTellMeMore Posts: 1,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Waiting for that one person to spot Tina and Nancy in the cast list for the week and promptly push the Carter overload mantra once more. :kitty:
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,319
    Forum Member
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b055pl7x

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b055pbnt

Judging by the cast lists for a few weeks time, the storylines will revolve around characters who haven't had many storylines of late :).

Yeah it seems like all the big players (with the exception of Kat and Carol) will be given a rest this week.
  • Options
    NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not sure why Shabnam is hiding her relationship with Kush. I thought after opening up about her secret she'd become less prickly and prudish. While I like her, there's still a part of me which misses the old, outgoing Shabnam who didn't have these hangups.

Can't wait to see why Carol is on the warpath.
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    Yeah it seems like all the big players (with the exception of Kat and Carol) will be given a rest this week.

BIB :D

That's fair enough. Most of them would have been working hard on rehearsals for the live week. Kat, Stacey, Shabs and Carol had little involvement. Besides it will be nice to have a change.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    vald wrote: »
    BIB :D

That's fair enough. Most of them would have been working hard on rehearsals for the live week. Kat, Stacey, Shabs and Carol had little involvement. Besides it will be nice to have a change.

Yes it will, although cannot believe they seem to be revisiting Billy and Carols romance again :D
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Yes it will, although cannot believe they seem to be revisiting Billy and Carols romance again :D

I tell you, there will be a love triangle when Kathy comes back.;-)

Seriously though, they've got to do something with Carol if they want to keep the actor on board, she's been a spare part since Bianca left.
  • Options
    jamesc_715jamesc_715 Posts: 8,505
    Forum Member
    It looks like a boring week without its main players but I'm glad Kat, Stacey and Carol are credited. I just don't care about Kush, the Cokers, Donna, Sonia, etc.

Carol needs a storyline pronto and lets not forget that Lindsey Coulson was meant to leave EastEnders in January 2014. I hope DTC has some plots for Carol this year. She has been quiet since Bianca left the show.
  • Options
    Ell_RenEll_Ren Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    I like the idea of Carol and Billy.:blush:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I would consider Stacey a bigger player, especially now, than Carol.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vald wrote: »
    I tell you, there will be a love triangle when Kathy comes back.;-)

Seriously though, they've got to do something with Carol if they want to keep the actor on board, she's been a spare part since Bianca left.

I could see a love triangle between the 3 . A nice mix of characters this week .
  • Options
    jamesc_715jamesc_715 Posts: 8,505
    Forum Member
    Aaron1995 wrote: »
    Stacey is a "bigger player" but not at the moment. She has been so underused since her return. I hope her key will mean big stories for Stacey. Lacey Turner/Stacey deserves a lot of screentime.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Les is actually top of the cast list for one episode. He drops a bombshell apparently.
  • Options
    Soapfan678Soapfan678 Posts: 3,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jamesc_715 wrote: »
    Stacey is a "bigger player" but not at the moment. She has been so underused since her return. I hope her key will mean big stories for Stacey. Lacey Turner/Stacey deserves a lot of screentime.

I personally do not think Stacey has been underused at all. However, she needs a story of her own, rather than being a part of other characters' storylines. That is the trouble with Stacey. She is revolved around other storylines, but has no storyline of her own.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think it was a wise decision for them not to throw Stacey into a big storyline due to how overused she was during 2009/2010.

It is nice to see Stacey play a strong supporting role with yet a strong presence. I love her friendship with Shabnam and seeing her lending a sympathetic ear to her. They just need to tone down this saintly behaviour she has now going on as it waters her down as a character and that is the exact reason why I can't take to Mick and Linda as characters.

Saying that, I'm ready for her to get a storyline of her own now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stacey has been eased in slowly, it's been done well. Stacey will surely.have a big 2015.
  • Options
    Forum Member

I would too :blush:
  • Options
    Joey15811Joey15811 Posts: 15,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    With the exception of les, this should be good. I hope les gets killed off after paul
    Cokers arrival and first storyline. He's a dull
    Character and i like pam and so the only real way to write him out is kill
    Him off with an illness or just age.

Billy ideally needs an exit storyline. He barely features in Mitchell elated stories.
    I know Perry won't quit and unlikley get the axe but sometimes a producer will have to buy the the bullet and axe longer standing characters who have no purpose now.
  • Options
    pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,103
    Forum Member
    Seems I'm alone loving Les :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    pothuthic wrote: »
    Seems I'm alone loving Les :p

I like him too :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do like both Les and Pam nice having an older couple on the Square.
  • Options
    lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Les and Pam? Oh dear, not a very interesting week then.

I'm looking forward to the Kat, Carol and Billy stuff though!:p.
  • Options
    johnboybetterjohnboybetter Posts: 1,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ohhhh I like that!
  • Options
    BitoftreakleBitoftreakle Posts: 207
    Forum Member
    Carol has been a bit of a spare part of late, but she still has connections on the square, as a mother, grandmother, step-daughter. They just need to give her some friendships and a good love interest to move on from David, I don't think Billy is a good choice, Masood was fine but no going back with that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It looks like a boring week without its main players but I'm glad Kat, Stacey and Carol are credited. I just don't care about Kush, the Cokers, Donna, Sonia, etc.

Carol needs a storyline pronto and lets not forget that Lindsey Coulson was meant to leave EastEnders in January 2014. I hope DTC has some plots for Carol this year. She has been quiet since Bianca left the show.

I agree with all of this, but I do care about Sonia.

Donna, Kush and all them lot are incredible dull and pointless.

Donna makes me laugh at times though, and I suppose Kush fits in quite well with the Masood's!:p.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it was a wise decision for them not to throw Stacey into a big storyline due to how overused she was during 2009/2010.

It is nice to see Stacey play a strong supporting role with yet a strong presence. I love her friendship with Shabnam and seeing her lending a sympathetic ear to her. They just need to tone down this saintly behaviour she has now going on as it waters her down as a character and that is the exact reason why I can't take to Mick and Linda as characters.

Saying that, I'm ready for her to get a storyline of her own now.

I agree. I find this 'St. Stacey', so out of character!