My Violent Child - Channel 5

GoCompareThisGoCompareThis Posts: 10,260
Forum Member
✭✭
Anybody seeing this right now? I cannot believe the way these kids are behaving. It's disgusting to see a 14 YEAR OLD telling his mum to 'f*** off'! >:(

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I live just by the lake where Marcel was in a boat. If only........
  • myssmyss Posts: 16,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think my anger would rise too much just by watching the programme let alone anything else to do with it! ;)
  • Keith_13Keith_13 Posts: 1,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If things are that bad, she should learn how to restrain him, rather than allow him to wrestle her
  • Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,980
    Forum Member
    Horrible to watch that
  • BigNipperBigNipper Posts: 378
    Forum Member
    They got to be playing up to the cameras the lot of them.
  • StarryNight1983StarryNight1983 Posts: 4,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is shocking!!

That marciel needs serious help with his anger problem!!!:o:o
  • loddellboshloddellbosh Posts: 5,315
    Forum Member
    Marcel doesn't have autism, he has spoilt bratism. What a little shit, I would have punched him.
  • shirlt9shirlt9 Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    Sad for all involved. .family all split up because of it..daughter lives elsewhere dad works away. ..I do believe some children grow up this say because they are never told no..but there are often deeper issues. .
  • gulliverfoylegulliverfoyle Posts: 6,318
    Forum Member
    he needs the $hit kicked out of him
  • yorkiegalyorkiegal Posts: 18,929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    really felt for that mum and sister then.
  • SaturnSaturn Posts: 18,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That kid needs serious help.
  • jimbo1962jimbo1962 Posts: 2,552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think that kid has the makings of a serial killer
  • yorkiegalyorkiegal Posts: 18,929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Marcel doesn't have autism, he has spoilt bratism. What a little shit, I would have punched him.

he's been officially diagnosed with aspergers so there is a real problem there. But yes he may well have been spoilt as a result. I wonder what help the family had when he was growing up with educational and social needs. It may have all begun too late.
  • GoCompareThisGoCompareThis Posts: 10,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I cannot believe what I just witnessed! :o >:(

All this fighting over £20?!
  • DimsieDimsie Posts: 2,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've just switched on and can't believe what I've just seen. That boy needs to learn he can't behave like that, autistic or not.
  • curmycurmy Posts: 4,725
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He'll be in a young offenders institute before he's much older !
  • paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Trouble is no matter the reason, and probably most is lack of parenting, these are the violent thugs of tomorrow. They need to be in residential care for treatment or rehabilitation.

The brat with the bike would find the bike gone, and no treats.
  • PoppySeedPoppySeed Posts: 2,483
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Keith_13 wrote: »
    If things are that bad, she should learn how to restrain him, rather than allow him to wrestle her

He was overpowering her! I felt so sorry for her. I couldn't deal with a kid like that, not convinced he's autustic. He's a danger to her I wonder if he should be put into some kind of care?
  • user986user986 Posts: 138
    Forum Member
    Marcel is such a spoiled brat. They should lock him up and threw away the key. I feel so so much for his mother. She is alone in dealing with this monster she gave birth to. When I see shows like this, I think one must have guts or be totally masochist for wishing to start a family.
    Some parts are really hard for me to watch.... Poor mothers!
  • DimsieDimsie Posts: 2,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He seems very chatty and at ease with the woman who's come to help, which seems a bit odd for someone with Aspergers. I know a lad with this condition and he certainly wouldn't be chatting away like that with a stranger. I know not everyone with AS is the same, but still ...
    Forum Member
    PoppySeed wrote: »
    He was overpowering her! I felt so sorry for her. I couldn't deal with a kid like that, not convinced he's autustic. He's a danger to her I wonder if he should be put into some kind of care?

I agree with you. He is definitely dangerous and should be locked up.
  • GoCompareThisGoCompareThis Posts: 10,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Second most trending WORLDWIDE on Twitter! :o

And now it's MOST TRENDING! :o
  • PoppySeedPoppySeed Posts: 2,483
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't realise he'd been diagnosed so take my cynism back.
  • gulliverfoylegulliverfoyle Posts: 6,318
    Forum Member
    usual wishy washy middle class liberal do good social worker

whats he supposed to do?

go on the dole?
    Forum Member
    I disagree with that woman who's making feel Toby's father almost responsible for his son's aggressive behaviour. He works the whole day and then he has to deal with this circus at home? What does she expect him to do? Quit his job so he can amuse his very spoiled kid? I'd start by taking away from him all what he likes so that would teach him a lesson.