Celebrity Apprentice USA

Comments

• ChzzaChzza Posts: 567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What was the trumpster playing at? Ridiculous that he got rid of Mark, Gary should've gone. I felt very sorry for la toya that nene is turning into a very nasty person.
  • Terry.RTerry.R Posts: 1,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gary is what's keeping me watching. I didn't know who Nene was before the show, but she is a nasty piece of work. From the very first episode, she's been a two-faced backstabbing bitch. It was quite mild at first, but every episode she's got worse & worse.
  • StansfieldStansfield Posts: 6,097
    Forum Member
    Chzza wrote: »
    What was the trumpster playing at? Ridiculous that he got rid of Mark, Gary should've gone. I felt very sorry for la toya that nene is turning into a very nasty person.
    Sorry for La Toya too, and no one standing up for her - Mark was his own downfall.
  • firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was a Nene fan back in the day when this was shot, she was epic on the Housewives during that period. However over the last 2 years on RHOA I'm over her.

I did love her back on Celeb Apprentice though.
  • Tracker321Tracker321 Posts: 575
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stansfield wrote: »
    Like a Bat Out of Hell.:o - but did Gary 'hide' his stuff....

Amazed by how much was raised too.:cool:

It felt like Meatloaf and Gary had 'history'. I'm surprised that there's no mention of John Rich in the thread. He handled the incident well and was a great project manager. Cool guy - also loved his challenge of the stereotype of country music lovers.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tracker321 wrote: »
    It felt like Meatloaf and Gary had 'history'. I'm surprised that there's no mention of John Rich in the thread. He handled the incident well and was a great project manager. Cool guy - also loved his challenge of the stereotype of country music lovers.

i really like John, he comes across as a decent person
    I felt really uncomfortable watching this weeks episode. I know Gary was a pain but i didn't like how he was treated
  • Mr SirsMr Sirs Posts: 4,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watched this week's (Sunday night/Monday morning) episode - finally Gary is away! Hopefully the men can rally and be stronger now that a disruptive influence has been removed. At times I actually felt quite sorry for Gary but it's better he's removed.

Star Jones still very strong for the women, Hope did ok as PM with that steak challenge - interesting weeks ahead!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Normally the whole of the money raised goes to the winning PM's charity.

I really wish the BBC would show this at a more regular time slot, I know they don't want to rely heavily on imported programming but I reckon it would develop a bigger following. Also annoying how far behind they are with showing it.

This Sunday night/Monday morning it's on at 1.20-2.45am in Scotland! On BBC England it's screened at (the slightly more respectable) 12.25-1.55am! :(

Mentioned on the previous page there have been further series (one currently on air in the US just now) since the one we are viewing. Those series are available online - very tempted to watch then on there after this series ends as it will probably be next January before we see the next series - unless of course the BBC tries to squeeze another series in over the summer (unlikely).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr Sirs wrote: »
    This Sunday night/Monday morning it's on at 1.20-2.45am in Scotland! On BBC England it's screened at (the slightly more respectable) 12.25-1.55am! :(

Mentioned on the previous page there have been further series (one currently on air in the US just now) since the one we are viewing. Those series are available online - very tempted to watch then on there after this series ends as it will probably be next January before we see the next series - unless of course the BBC tries to squeeze another series in over the summer (unlikely).

It is ridiculous how far behind we are. Does anyone know what the reason is ?
  • Jean_DanielsJean_Daniels Posts: 5,031
    Forum Member
    john rich should win provided it isnt a fix like big brother
  • Hackney1Hackney1 Posts: 892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why does Nene have to be the only one standing up in the boardroom? looks really stupid. could they not fit in another chair?!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another week by and La Toya's away - DT reckoned she would hamper the womens progress and so Star Jones and Nene survive the boardroom. IMO:-

On the ladies side we still have Star (strong, though disappointed herself with Pm'g that task), Nene (she might just hang herself as she's not as smart as she thinks she is), Hope (successfully Pm'd recently, but slinked back into the background - don't expect her to last much longer unless she makes her mark), Marlee (fairly strong - possibly Star's biggest threat).

Over with the men we have John Rich (consistent every week, should make the final 2/3), Lil John (could be erratic, but one to watch), Meat Loaf (did a Gary Busey moment walking into that "mirror" in the task - odd or what! Needs to focus himself).

My final 3 at the moment are - Star, Marlee, John Rich.

All to play for though - it could all change! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So as expected Hope departs. Surprised to see La Toya reappear, and even more surprised that DT agreed to her return (albeit onto the mens team). Don't think she's as strong as she thinks she is, and reckon she might not be the asset the men initially believe she is - however we shall see! Lil John did well, but John Rich is the strongest there.

Marlee keeps working away, will be interesting to see how she handles more direct confrontation - Nene is aggressive rather than (the assertiveness of) Star - who is clever but seemed off guard to Nene's attack. Would have been interesting to see what would have happened if Star, Hope and poss. Marlee had refused to work under the PM of Nene given her introductory verbal assault on Star and jeopardising the spirit of the team. Would DT have allowed that? Would DT have agreed to Nene being replaced as PM? I think Star should have called her out but you get the feeling that she was secretly hoping Nene would fail, resulting in either Star or the weaker Hope being booted out.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nenes outburst was bizarre it came out of nowhere. It made good viewing though. I do think if it had been ordinary apprentice trump wouldn't have stood for that, especially in front of a client. It was the right decision to get rid of hope, she's lucky to have lasted this long. I'm glad latoya is back the women didn't give her a chance.
  • StansfieldStansfield Posts: 6,097
    Forum Member
    Chzza wrote: »
    Nenes outburst was bizarre it came out of nowhere. It made good viewing though. I do think if it had been ordinary apprentice trump wouldn't have stood for that, especially in front of a client. It was the right decision to get rid of hope, she's lucky to have lasted this long. I'm glad latoya is back the women didn't give her a chance.
    But didn't we here, Star had told Nenes she should be the next one in charge of the next challenge, off camera......that's what rattled her.

Amazed Hope lasted this long - was it the first episode, when she didn't know what century it was.
  • pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,102
    Forum Member
    Star Jones is the worst of them all tbh
  • Tracker321Tracker321 Posts: 575
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    john rich should win provided it isnt a fix like big brother

Totally agree Handles himself well and is a great team player.
  • floppydogfloppydog Posts: 1,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh Meatloaf what a fragile character with anger issues, such a crybaby.
  • Jo MarchJo March Posts: 9,256
    Forum Member
    HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Star Jones has been fired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :D:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    La Toya was poor on the first task - still can't understand why DT accepted her back, didn't think she was that strong and her fundraising was weak.

So Star's away - a strong character over the tasks but backed herself into a corner with the branding issue on the "on" task. Marlee maybe regretted not being in control more as PM but she wriggled through in the Boardroom, and Meat Loaf despite earlier difficulties fought his corner.

Lil Jon and John Rich delivered again, the latter being very consistent over the series.
  • hiragoagainhiragoagain Posts: 420
    Forum Member
    John Rich for the winner!

Felt really uncomfortable seeing Meatloaf cry like that because it just didn't feel genuine, was really OTT!

Kept fighting to stay awake at the end and ended up rewinding it on sky plus about 5 times trying not to nod off! It's on so late and yet surely fans of UK apprentice would watch it?
  • gregrichardsgregrichards Posts: 4,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really like this show it's better than the UK version. It is just a pity we are a few years behind of the states.
  • Nollaig79Nollaig79 Posts: 1,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like this show as well, and I would rather if BBC shows the next season straight after this one, so that we can catch up with the US. I doubt it will happen thou :/

I hope that Jon Rich wins....he is the best of a bad bunch lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really like this show it's better than the UK version. It is just a pity we are a few years behind of the states.
    Nollaig79 wrote: »
    I like this show as well, and I would rather if BBC shows the next season straight after this one, so that we can catch up with the US. I doubt it will happen thou :/

I hope that Jon Rich wins....he is the best of a bad bunch lol

Agree! Agree! Said before that seasons 12-14 are available (free) online - don't think I can wait till next January to see the next series on the BBC! :(

Maybe I'm one of the few but I've completely ditched the UK (standard) version - didn't watch the last series. The US version IMO is streets ahead in terms of style with the celebrities and the whole thing is just up at the next level in terms of tasks/projects and money involved - none of the UK crappy "flog things down a market for a few bob or pitch a stall at Covent Garden etc..." - honestly that stuff is tiresome now!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr Sirs wrote: »
    Agree! Agree! Said before that seasons 12-14 are available (free) online - don't think I can wait till next January to see the next series on the BBC! :(

Maybe I'm one of the few but I've completely ditched the UK (standard) version - didn't watch the last series. The US version IMO is streets ahead in terms of style with the celebrities and the whole thing is just up at the next level in terms of tasks/projects and money involved - none of the UK crappy "flog things down a market for a few bob or pitch a stall at Covent Garden etc..." - honestly that stuff is tiresome now!

same here, i don't watch the uk version. You can't beat donald trump he's much better than sugar. John rich has to win now. I thought nene was ridiculous quitting.