Which doctor who stars have done nude scenes

2»

Comments

• Face Of JackFace Of Jack Posts: 7,181
    Forum Member
    He was too tiggerpooh!! Bit blurry in parts (unfortunately!) ;-)
  • Steve9214Steve9214 Posts: 8,404
    Forum Member
    Olivia Coleman who appeared in the Eleventh Hour frequently appeared in the buff & full frontal in the film Confetti with an equally clothes-less Robert Webb (voiced one of the naughty robots in Dinosaurs On A Spaceship).

Apparently Coleman and Webb were told by the Director that their "bits" would be pixellated as they played a nudist couple - but they found out at the Premier that was . not the case, and they had invited family & friends to attend.

Claire Skinner (The Widow and the Wardrobe) did a topless scene in the Crime Drama Second sight with Clive Owen.

Kylie did a video wearing only a silk tie - or that was what it looked like !!
  • MarkBluemelMarkBluemel Posts: 1,781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It never escaped, but some of us wish this had...
  • MaurimanMauriman Posts: 1,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daphne ashbrook in sunset heat,maureen o'brien in she'll be wearing silk pyjamas.
  • Irma BuntIrma Bunt Posts: 1,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tom Tit wrote: »

Most of the ones I know about people have covered already but an obvious one I haven't seen mentioned yet is Christopher Ecclestone's portrayal of John Lennon in 'Lennon Naked', in which he was nude, recreating the famous 'Two Virgins' John & Yoko record sleeve.

He was also nude - and in flagrante - when his character was arrested in Elizabeth.
  • Irma BuntIrma Bunt Posts: 1,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone mentioned John Barrowman yet?

Getting Barrowman to keep his kecks on is the problem.
  • TRT1968TRT1968 Posts: 2,164
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    John Barrowman deserves a thread in which he WAS wearing clothes or at least wasn't looking sexy. Actually... does anyone know anything he's done which he isn't?
  • rachpidrachpid Posts: 52
    Forum Member
    Matt Smith has a full frontal scene in a film called Clone (Womb in the US) with Eva Green. It's an odd film!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1216520/?ref_=ttrel_rel_tt
  • chuffnobblerchuffnobbler Posts: 10,771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    doormouse1 wrote: »
    Yes - full frontal too. :o

I remember going to see the film at the cinema after he had been cast, and when he stood up in that bath-tub several people said 'Ooh - it's Doctor Who' !

I met Tom at a signing for his autobiography, back in the 90s. Everyone else in the queue was asking him about working with Daleks, etc, so I asked him if he would ever do a nude scene. He bared his bum in She Devil and talked about his bum in Blackadder, so would he ever get his dick out on screen?

The great man ROARED with laughter, leapt to his feet grabbed my hands, and boomed "MY DEAR CHAP!!! I've already done it!!!" and then told me about working with Passolini and whipping himself with birch twigs while naked.

All of this was recorded by a TV crew who were lurking nearby, but I never saw it broadcast anywhere. Tom's reaction was so immense that I must have looked like a stunned hamster.

:D
  • adams66adams66 Posts: 3,945
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I met Tom at a signing for his autobiography, back in the 90s. Everyone else in the queue was asking him about working with Daleks, etc, so I asked him if he would ever do a nude scene. He bared his bum in She Devil and talked about his bum in Blackadder, so would he ever get his dick out on screen?

The great man ROARED with laughter, leapt to his feet grabbed my hands, and boomed "MY DEAR CHAP!!! I've already done it!!!" and then told me about working with Passolini and whipping himself with birch twigs while naked.

All of this was recorded by a TV crew who were lurking nearby, but I never saw it broadcast anywhere. Tom's reaction was so immense that I must have looked like a stunned hamster.

:D

One of the best Tom Baker stories ever! :)
    Well done Chuff, for having the cheek to ask such a brilliant question.
    Cheers,
    Richard
  • chuffnobblerchuffnobbler Posts: 10,771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D you're welcome :D
  • Residents FanResidents Fan Posts: 9,204
    Forum Member
    I believe Janet Fielding went topless during a stage play (was it "The Warp?").

Kate O'Mara went nude in "Whose Child Am I?"

Eve Myles was topless in "Tales from Pleasure Beach", as was Michelle
    Gomez in the film "The Acid House".

On the subject of DW blokes, I'm sure Ian Marter was nude in one of his films.
  • TalmaTalma Posts: 10,520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Paul McGann in the Rainbow, one of Ken Russell's DH Lawrence get-your-kit-off adaptations.
  • Residents FanResidents Fan Posts: 9,204
    Forum Member
    Neve McIntosh ( Madame Vastra) went topless in "Lip Service".
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 255
    Forum Member
    Neve McIntosh ( Madame Vastra) went topless in "Lip Service".

And "Bodies" (on BBC3), if memory serves...
  • Isambard BrunelIsambard Brunel Posts: 6,598
    Forum Member
    If this thread reaches page 3, I'm worried the Daily Mail will end up running a "ban this sick filth" story about Doctor Who just before series 9 starts.
  • yidarmy123yidarmy123 Posts: 270
    Forum Member
    There is a thread on DS entitled Best Boobs on TV. Unfortunately Jenna will never qualify for it as the boobs she flashed in Room at the Top were truly shocking, and not in a good way. Almost as scary as her eyebrows.

You serious i thought they were alright to be fair. At least they are not fake
  • Isambard BrunelIsambard Brunel Posts: 6,598
    Forum Member
    platelet wrote: »
    She's certainly been mentioned in the best boobs thread numerous times

To be fair, many of the posters to that thread have probably never seen a pair in 3D, even with goggles on, let alone without.
  • AudioRebelAudioRebel Posts: 32,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The lovely Amy Beth Hayes (played the Shadow Proclaimation albino servant lady in The Stolen Earth) got her (rather marvellous I may add) bouncy baps out in Channel 4s Misfits.
  • Jay_LolaJay_Lola Posts: 92
    Forum Member
    David Tennant was wearing skin coloured underwear in Journey's End.

His bum was shown in his first TV series, Taking Over the Asylum. His character had a manic episode and to get him under control his pants were pulled down to administer an injection. In the DVD commentary he confirmed it was his own butt.

He was briefly naked -- again from the back, right at the beginning of Casanova, in a sequence where the pieces of his costume appeared on him sort of in stop frame.

And a few bum shots were also in the TV film Recovery. When his character wandered out of the hospital shower, when his wife had to teach him how to put on his clothes again and another scene in the livingroom as a real estate agent arrived to show his house.
  • grazey1985grazey1985 Posts: 1,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Freeman ageymen in sense 8.lesbian scene too. She even has her own "sonic screwdriver". Just don't ask her to use it on you 😛
  • AbominationAbomination Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    Aside from the Doctor's themselves, and Neve McIntosh, the only other one I've seen is Tommy Knight who played Luke Smith.

He went as far as a full frontal for the drama Glue, though the scene in question involved him being a corpse on an autopsy table. It was rather odd as the very same scene also featured Yasmin Paige, who'd played Maria alongside him in The Sarah Jane Adventures... as someone who loved SJA from the start it was a very odd experience :D
  • Daniel DareDaniel Dare Posts: 3,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've seen Colin Baker's winkie and bottom up-close... I was sitting in the front row when I went to see him in Frankie & Johnny at my local theatre in the early 1990s.